Whats some gay kino

Whats some gay kino

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=91-7TWmO1e8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/For_a_Lost_Soldier
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jurgens and Freier Fall.

"I'm queer. I'm gay. I'm homosexual. I'm a poof, I'm a poofter, I'm a ponce. I'm a bumboy, batty-boy, backside artist, bugger. I'm bent. I am that arsebandit. I lift those shirts. I'm a faggot-ass, fudge-packing, shit-stabbing uphill gardener. I dine at the downstairs restaurant, I dance at the other end of the ballroom. I'm Moses and the parting of the red cheeks. I fuck and I am fucked. I suck and I am sucked. I rim them and wank them, and every single man's had the fucking time of his life."

youtube.com/watch?v=91-7TWmO1e8

My own private Idaho.

Brokeback Mountain is pretty emotional, plus some excellent landscape panorama shots and some decent rodeo scenes. Heath's family scenes are pretty good, and Jake's are pretty funny. Overall good movie, though some might call it boring. It's also not a very cathartic ending, in my opinion.
I'd say it's the best "gay cinema" has to offer that isn't overly political or edgy or too soft and squishy to be a movie you could watch.

Batman V Superman : Dawn of AIDS

and

Philadelphia

Tropical Malady

someone didnt read the thread

K I N O

Is that Mysterious Skin? I could never have imagined in my wildest rainbow unicorn fantasies, that a film about gay people and sexually-abused children could be as beautiful as it is devastating. Gregg Araki is "hit and miss" as fuck, but that time he fucking NAILED it.

Cry evry tym.

I cried at this part

bro
what's this

Studio 54.

The Agony and the Ecstasy

I'm CIA.

Nightmare on Elm Street 2

rebel without a cause

A single man

yeah man, their love was pure, fucking priests diddles boys everyday and they dont let them have a relationship
les amitiies particularies

should have won best picture instead of """""crash""""""

stop

>you will never have a childhood love this pure

You should see the 2014 British remake

C.R.A.Z.Y.
Twist
But I'm A Cheerleader
Boys Don't Cry
Brokeback Mountain

Bound

explain this maymay

Whats that kinda recent one with the blind boy, that was cute and endearing, not kino but heartwarming

>british

you mean portugese

Blue is the warmest color senpaitachi

Bully

>dike 'films'
Gay = Kino
Lesbo = Trash

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/For_a_Lost_Soldier

There was a 40sec webm that appeared in the /brit/ threads on Sup Forums posted by a classmate of the 17yo cameraman in the school. People were immediately attracted and there were discussions on whether it was a girl and how cute it was when he let out an english accent "aoow" when the comb caught in his hair during the first brush stroke. So the webm was posted occasionally in /brit/ then it moved onto r9k, and thats where shit really hit the fan, daily threads were made in his honor, originally dubbed sissy brit boi became sissy chan or comb sissy prince, comb prince etc, comb prince lore was created, obsession really took off, everyone wanted more nathan material, so the search for the original video it was cut from started, search for the school was on too, the original 14min video was eventually posted but they knew instantly it was the classmate who cut the webm in the first place that posted the original because there was no way we could have traced the original vid from the info from the webm. Anyways with the video found, so was the 17yo cameraman and the video turned out to be a vlog of a small school band of brit autists and weirdos, was really cute, the cameraman was lured onto Sup Forums and we eventually found out that he has been banned from talking to the comb prince once before because of his age and weird antics around younger boys in school. It was then known that the father of the comb prince cut off all his hair once seeing the original video of him being combed. Then under pressure from us, the cameraman also loving his new found internet fame tried to entice the comb prince to make new videos for us showing him posts likepic related which was a huge mistake because the comb prince got scared and because of the use of the word sissy thought we were bullying him, snitched on the cameraman to the teachers and parents and as usual Sup Forums ruins everything

Nathan is Portuguese but the setting is british. They've all got london accents ffs

Fun fact - anyone who thinks this movie was homophobic is a confirmed pleb.

jesus christ /r9k/

Carol is the only actually decent lesbian kino. The rest are either shit or only good as comedies.

It's Jake G homolust - the -movie

>Carol is the only actually decent lesbian kino. The rest are either shit or only good as comedies.
>implying

Duke of Burgundy was good

Interview with a Vampire
Fightclub

Theres a french one i cant remember the name but it involves a piano teacher? And a needy student or something, thats some goos lez kino too

Cruising-Charlie when?

Was it really? I know it's on netflix and I'm kind of interested in it but I don't want to watch a movie about shit tier fetishes.

48 posts and no mention of the only true gay kino

Park Chan-wook is about to give us Fingersmith but not terrible. Judging by the trailers it's gonna be pretty kino.

I liked it

Leave gaykino to the French

Oh damn forgot about this, it was actually one of the first gay movies i saw in my teens. Really made me want to visit that waterfall and jump into it

The way he looks

Tranny kino is diff dont lump it in with gay kino please. Transamerica was good

Nigga knows whats up.
gender =/= sexual orientation

Tranny is still gay.

>fingersmith
man I remember fapping to that back in the day

good times

Play-doh should be marketed to little ftm trans kids

Jongens. Especially if you want to be filled with despair over how you never had teenage love, you missed it, it's gone forever. You'll never experience pure, young, innocent love like this.

Still sad from the last thread I take it?

You can be trans and straight

Profoundly so.

Ah so this is where this gif is from, sweet

Movie gets dull after the intro

What thread

What thread?
Care to share?

holy shit

thanks for the rundown

Are there any gay movies that aren't just gay romances or dramas?

Like, is there an action movie or a spy thriller but with a gay lead?

I just really enjoy the parts where they kiss and love each other. Seems like it would feel nice to experience it myself.

I guess I was the only one to like this since I don't have any brother and it didn't gross me out

The last gay film thread a few days ago, it was mostly gay feels. Young, teenage love and so on.
It was kinda nice to talk about.

Damn i missed it

Oh, okay then.

nice grid

I can't really think of anything besides Rock n Rolla and pic related that have minor characters who are gay but the movie doesn't make a huge deal about it.

Man, it's archived somewhere?
Remember what the OP of that thread was?

Anyone seen Weekend? I have it but havent gotten around to watching it, hows the feel level of this one

Eh, I was specifically looking for things that have a gay lead but aren't, y'know, what everyone typically thinks of as a gay movie.

wait is every one itt gay? I thought we were just film buffs talking about gay kino

It's good, which is more than you get from these movies. Pure feels at the end

still in production, Call me by Your Name directed by Luca guadagnino. it's like brokeback mountain but in italian villa setting, but kino lovers should know guadagnino's work

stranger by the lake (inconnu du lac). it's a thriller, i guess. and it's as kino as it get since it won some award at cannes

It's almost impossible for movies to just have a gay character because once you have a homo that's all that matters about them.

Dog Day Afternoon?

>surprised that there are a bunch of faggots in a thread explicitly about faggotry

Brideshead Revisited. The TV show, not that execrable film version with the creepy Ben Wishaw and the actual gay kiss.

Oh boy, you're in for a very feelsy ride.
That film make me cry always, and i've seen it like 4 times. It's so fucking realistic.

This is dismaying. I was hoping that Sup Forums could do what googling could not.

>no good sci-fi movie with a gay protagonist

>no awesome action movie, where the dude just happens to slam ass

>it's all just romance, drama and sad teens

>Transamerica was good
Transamerica was utter shit. If there's such a thing as a decent film about transsexuals, I haven't seen it.

Apparently Sulu is gay in the new Star Trek.

The lead in Legend (2015) is gay and also a mob but no romance or sad teens for sure.

Last summer at la boyita

kind of?

>movie about a killer at a cruising spot with scenes of real fucking

That doesn't really sound too appealing. It definitely sounds like the kinda thing that'd rake in the applause at Cannes though for being brave and edgy.

I've heard this was legitimately good from tons of people.

Not a real lead in the film though. And he's pretty much only gay for publicity reasons.

There were some benders in tinker tailor

>scifi kino with gay lead
say no more

>it's a lesbian with a sidecut episode

Leads, bro. Leads. As in main characters. A real Pro McTagonist.

A friend of mine just recommended me "Cthulhu" which has a gay male as it's central protagonist. Some kinda horror flick that's based on the Shadow Over Innsmouth.

Never seen it though.