Hey I'm a Trump support. I am not racist, sexist... blah blah blah. And I also feel Trump is not racist, sexist etc...

Hey I'm a Trump support. I am not racist, sexist... blah blah blah. And I also feel Trump is not racist, sexist etc. I strongly support the halt on immigration from Muslim that support terrorism until we have better means for vetting them. I support the wall but think it needs to be just a small part of the change in our border defense. Anyone else like me out there. Ps I do LOVE Trump's hate.... he hates losing, he hates the NWO, he hates those that attack American from outside and from within.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/opinions/america-already-uses-strict-refugee-vetting-here-are-the-facts/2016/10/20/7988a1a8-9185-11e6-9c52-0b10449e33c4_story.html
obamawhitehouse.archives.gov/blog/2015/11/20/infographic-screening-process-refugee-entry-united-states
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_atheism
youtube.com/watch?v=9OVnqerWUHg
bloomberg.com/graphics/2017-trump-immigration-ban-conflict-of-interest/
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-businesses-owe-debt-18-billion-150-institutions-study-source-of-study-president-elect-a7512586.html
genocidewatch.org/genocide/8stagesofgenocide.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm with you. Wanting to protect our citizens should be a priority. Why are people so concerned about refugees when there are US veterans here living on the street?

>until we have better means of vetting them

Better in what way? What's wrong with the system that's currently in place? I'm genuinely curious because I keep hearing lines like this from Trump supporters, but I'm not aware of the specific deficiencies in our immigration and customs procedures for people entering the country.

Hell yeah MAGA!!

>until we have better means for vetting them
You do know America has one of the toughest vetting systems already in place, right?

washingtonpost.com/opinions/america-already-uses-strict-refugee-vetting-here-are-the-facts/2016/10/20/7988a1a8-9185-11e6-9c52-0b10449e33c4_story.html

obamawhitehouse.archives.gov/blog/2015/11/20/infographic-screening-process-refugee-entry-united-states

how do you suppose all the illegals got here in the first place? That alone tells me there's something wrong with the system if people are able to slip through the cracks.

That doesn't really answer my question.

I know that Trump and some of his supporters aren't racist, they just have different ideologies.

However, I do feel that a large amount of voters are lowkey racist and getting rid of muslims and mexicans sounded most appealing.

i know, I'm not OP (the one you asked).

something tells me that the shitpost article fails to mention the fact that we have been using a religious test since 1986. just guessing though. i ain't clicking that shit

So curious how the apostrophe completely changes the meaning of the slogan.

Fuck Trump, though. Fuck him all the way to hell, and all his supporters. Ignorant fuckwads, all of them.

>I'm a Trump support. I am not racist, sexist
>Trump support
>not racist, sexist

kek

Trump is best. Greetings from a Trump supporter of cucked germany.

>kek
you think that literally EVERYONE who supported Trump is racist/sexist?

US vets have plenty of resources at their disposal if they were honorably discharged. I'm tired of that lame argument.

He didnt block immigration from countries that produce terrorists.

You know what you don't support?
Basic facts.

There has never been a terrorist attack on U.S soil from someone that has connections to any of the places that were put on the banned list. Also notice he didn't clamp down on places where he have money invested.

Hope you enjoy paying taxes on the wall. We all know Mexico isn't.

>Shitpost article.
>Doesn't even read it.

You are the problem.

Enjoy paying for that wall amerifats, most illegals came/come with a visa and just never come back

You're gonna pay billions of dollars to stop 20 mexicans a month from coming over and washing dishes

You're right. The ban should've been much more extensive. The terrorist attacks we've had since 9/11 have been committed by refugees or immigrants from countries not covered by this action.

Like the VA hospital system?

These kinds of opinions are based on deception. The truth is that the terrorist groups are all the products of American intelligence agencies who radicalized, trained, funded, and armed these groups to create an enemy to create a problem with an already planned solution. False flag terrorism. It's all for the goals of social control, curbing civil right and civil liberties, to gain more power over the population, and ultimately totalitarian world government. These are agents of the government doing these attacks and to act like it's not the government doing these false flag terrorist attacks is being misled by lies. This is all for the Zionist agenda. The same people responsible for false flag Islamic terrorism are responsible for the invention and propagation of Communism, same people who invented atheism, same people that supported Hitler to gain power (Bush senior and Co. guided by American Zionists), same people who pushed secularism, same people who push every destructive "ism" are the Ashkenazi Zionists. All the enemies are created by the Zionist element. It's the government, stupid. (Ashkenazi Zionists)

>Thinking a Trump supporter will actually sensibly answer this.

>most illegals came/come with a visa
sounds legit.

Oh look its eurotrash trying to be relevant! Poor eurotrash, too bad you aren't more concerned about the sand niggers raping what's left of the "women" in your shithole country

1 week in office and the world is ending. Sounds like the factory of fear is in high gear from the establishment

He seems to love Saudi Arabia even more than Hillary does. Strange, since they sent us 15 of the 19 hijackers responsible for 9/11, with Egypt providing 2 of the remaining 4.

Ameritrash. Same old same old.

Always thinking with your fat greasy pride instead of your brain.

Most of them have, others have been committed by American citizens with motives other than Islamic extremism.

It is legit though. Most of illegals entered the country legally (via plane) and just never left.

Border crossing stopped being a thing in the early 2000s. I'd estimate less than 400 mexicans are coming in through the border a year, and most of them find it hard to assimilate so they return shortly after.

The mexicans that are here are a different issue, they've been here since the 70s, 80s, 90s. Some of them are legal now, they all have U.S. citizen kids.

A border wall is useless but keep trying to be edgy. Cartels will always find a way in regardless.

Jesus, you've actually managed to out-retard a thread full of Trump supporters. I'm impressed.

They get temporary work visas then just don't go back when their time runs out.

tl;dr Your 20 billion dollar wall will solve nothing.

You obviously never read Wikileaks. I bet you've never read a whole book before in your life, like Trump.

>Invented atheism

If we assume that extremist organizations are, in fact, trying to send their agents into our country disguised as refugees or legitimate immigrants, and that the increased security measures proposed by the Trump administration would be successful in stopping them from reaching our country, wouldn't that just lead these organizations to change their tactics in response? Maybe using the Internet to radicalize people who are already in the US, citizens or otherwise? It just seems like whatever measures we implement, it's not really attacking the root of the problem.

I don't care if you are a racist. For me, immigration on the scale we've seen isn't about whether these migrants are good people, tax payers or security threats. It's about Cultural preservation. We shouldn't have to prove how much we don't hate other races by having them live next door to us!
Extreme vetting process or not, we should just be able to kick out any brown or black thing that we don't like the look of.

You bet wrong. Sorry if that upsets you.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_atheism

No offense OP but you have to be pretty fucktarded to think trump isn't racist or even sexist.

What's the problem if he is racist?

The ban on "Muslims" has nothing to do with Muslims. But go ahead and tell yourself you're supporting a guy who has America's interest at heart.

>yfw Obama did exactly the same thing in 2013
You've been played by man

Nope. This meme is getting passed around by the redhat set, and of course it's flatly false. I'd ask you to link to what Obama did and how it was exactly the same thing, but redhatters don't provide evidence. Since they reject the concept of evidence in the first place.

>flatly false
Your memory is so poor. Either that or your about 18 or 19, and didn't even have the slightest interest in politics. Obama did the exact same ban in 2013, whether you like it or not.

funny... cause i feel the opposite. I mean, criticize him all you want! He's a politician, he's a loudmouth, an asshole, I wouldnt want to have a beer with him! And he needs to be held accountable for his actions! But the moment I hear someone boil it all down to "He's just racist" I know that they're a special kind of stupid. That's called "identity politics" and its a regressive view. I mean, MAYBE, Trump sits alone at night and thinks "I hate those brown people so much!", but theres a pretty long list of reasons to be anti-muslim/illegal immigrant before you need get to "because theyre subhumans who are all inherently less than white people". Ironically... its kind of racist that liberals assume everything falls back on race. Most conservatives really dont care that much about color, so much as tangible trends within a group of people (ie, illegals and muslims, neither of which constitutes and entire race). Trump critcs would do themselves a favor by forgetting about race entirely and focusing on TANGIBLE reasons for his policies to fail.

We don't really give a fuck about yuropoors who live in countries smaller than our states. Hush.

More land for euro when America falls.

>mfw reddit's front page has had no less than two trump stories filled with circle-jerking comments at any given time since inauguration day

Kill yourself faggot.

>US vets have plenty of resources
you think

Why do I have to hate Muslims again? I just don't want them to live in my country. This is much the same for Africans and Asians.
In regards to muslims, I want them to prosper and I want them to live out peaceful days in countries that were built on Islamic principles. I have no problem with this. Why do I have to be a hateful racist for wishing this?

What an idiot holy shit

Hard to deny that he's racist when he repeatedly retweeted white supremicists, nevermind the role he's given to steve bannon.

Does being a racist make his opinions wrong? If '2+2=4' was labelled a racist and hate filled comment would that make it wrong?

You still haven't cited a source. Nice try with the ridicule, but that's not acceptable as proof.

>Most conservatives really dont care that much about color

I live in the deep south so maybe that's part of it, but I've never met a republican who didn't use the N word at least once around me.

Nice backpedaling. It certainly makes OP wrong when he says trump isn't racist.

You are aware Trump put out an executive order to halt all new hires to the VA right?

You are aware Trump just replaced the highest ranking military official with a fuckhead, brietbart chairman?

There is no argument for Trump and his policies to be made using veterans or the military. He couldnt give less of a shit about any of it.

Obama did the same ban on 4 of the 7 countries. It was a non-issue, most of the news media did not even report on it, now suddenly the liberal media blow it up so big.

He's also a draft dodger. When his country called on him to serve he pretended he had an ankle problem.

Back to back World War champs. You ain't shit.

>ban Saudi immigrants.

yea, that'll ever happen.

>living through the period of 2013 wasn't enough for you
Watch this and have your opinion challenged from time to time. You might actually gain some insight into why Trump won.
youtube.com/watch?v=9OVnqerWUHg

The real reason he ran for president: to pay his MASSIVE debts
He doesn't pay taxes remember?.

Trump’s Immigration Ban Excludes Countries With Business Ties

bloomberg.com/graphics/2017-trump-immigration-ban-conflict-of-interest/

Donald Trump's businesses owe $1.8bn to more than 150 different institutions, new study suggests

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-businesses-owe-debt-18-billion-150-institutions-study-source-of-study-president-elect-a7512586.html

>If '2+2=4' was labelled a racist and hate filled comment would that make it wrong?
Of course not. But it's such a stupid comparison to begin with that it pretty much marks you as a fool.
Being a racist means yes, he's wrong. America's system of governing and immigration was *designed* to accept everyone. A President swears an oath to protect *everyone*. If you're a racist, you've got only the interests of a select segment at heart. He would then be going against his oath.

>I agree with OP 100%
That's the thing. I don't.

civil rights. go back to bed

You can't even stay on topic. "Hey look over there..."

That doesn't mean they care about skin color. Context matters.

Obviously if it's meant in a "all black people are animals" kind of way then yeah.

Simply saying a naughty word means jackshit.

How did you write all this in your dark basement wearing sunglasses?

You are clearly retarded just on the basis of your grammar.

>better ignore the staggering amount of information Trump is a fuckhead.

>America's system of governing and immigration was *designed* to accept everyone.
Wrong. Immigration before 1965 was designed to only allow Europeans in. Which is the way it should go back to.
And no, being a racist doesn't mark you as wrong. Racism is just a defined form of discrimination, and I can discriminate against whoever I want.

Ausfalian here. All those pussy eurocuck countries give us shit for our border control, but at the end of the day we're not being overrun by illegals raping our women on the street. I think the temporary ban is reasonable in assessing the criteria for entry into the US, which is a very high profile target for terrorists.
Also, i agree. If i go to saudi arabia they are not going to accomodate my beliefs, they will expect me to comply with theirs, but we are told we have to not only welcome them but them allow them to do whatever the fuck they want in the name of acceptance, if islam is such a great religion then why do their countries all suck so much shit (the only wealthy ones are the parasites who can pipe up oil)

It's red team vs blue team. No matter how much modern day liberals will tell you otherwise, no matter how much "stronger together", "he will not divide us" garbage they spew, all of their actions betray their true beliefs.

>Civil Rights
>Civil Rights were written by humans
You can write on paper that it's a fundamental right for everyone to own their own private jet but that doesn't make it logically correct.

Except that's complete nonsense.

The only people who say this is unreasonable are the indoctrinated masses who live amongst other Europeans, and have never actually lived within another culture.

Pussy vets should man up and quit doing smack. Damn right they have resources. Just not if they shoot smack.

How so? Disprove him or go back to bobbing in your fathers tiny cock.

This is why right-wing governments are murder machines who murder their own populations. Right-wing governments are so murderous that they will even kill citizens of their own homogeneous ethnostates. They'll always find characteristics of the people to use and justify their mass murder. Right-wing governments will even kill people just for economic reasons.

Show me a successful right-wing government that exists right now.
>protip: you can't

Youre no longer allowed to use the word 'logic' cause that was the worst argument Ive ever heard.

retarded fucks like you no longer have the right

It's always liberal democracies that are the savior for homelands.

>successful right-wing government that exists right now
Singapore

Excellent refutation dipshit.

>I don't actually have an argument so I'm going to straight out abuse you

>This is why right-wing governments are murder machines who murder their own populations

Hmm, that sounds a lot like the Soviet Union...

That's center-right though, it's closer to moderate.

Soviet Union wasn't a liberal democracy.

Lol... Americans fighting over skin colour instead of the fact their own government is a pawn now.

Too bad none of you seem to give a shit about your own Constitution and you are all too busy trying to just be the whitest kid on the block. Slavs are teabagging you right now and you just want to build a wall against one of your largest trading partners.

The doublethink is real

>Soviet Union wasn't a liberal democracy.

It also wasn't right wing.

Also, left-wing =/= liberal democracy

Holycrap. Normally I'd stop after chastising you for pointing to a YouTube hack as a credible source. So I did some checking on my own. I stand corrected.

Aside from Syria, no countries are named in Trump's EO. The "Countries of Particular Concern" (from which visas are suspended) were named by DHS during Obama's presidency.

>you just want to build a wall against one of your largest trading partners

... Which also so happens to be a massive shithole. Think of the wall as a strainer. Filters out their garbage, leaving the good stuff.

>Lol... Americans fighting over skin colour instead of the fact their own government is a pawn now.

This. All liberals and conservatives are racist as shit but can't let it go. Each victimizes a different race. It's only holding us back severely.

Let the white man feed his family. Let the black man feed his family. Let the mexican man feed his family.

But I'm not talking about far-left authoritarianism, I'm talking about the fact that there are no right-wing governments that are not without genocide.

Moderates, being center aligned is always the best thing, this happens in liberal democracies, that's why in Europe and America, Canada, there are no genocides anymore.

genocidewatch.org/genocide/8stagesofgenocide.html

You seem to forget half the world was fighting alongside America in both wars.

>America #1 we had no help whatsoever stopping Nazis.

Number of terrorists from the countries trump banned muslims from - 0. Number of terrorists from the 3 middle eastern countries trump does business with and excluded from the ban- over 2500. trumps muslim ban is hypocritical, amoral and self serving. His followers, to fucking stupid to realize what a self dealing fuck trump is blindly support him oblivious to the obvious double dealing. trump ban is all show and damaging to the country and his supporters are too fucking stupid for words.

You don't know wtf you are talking about. Worry about your own shit country, and we will deal with ours.

I heard a Norwegian refer to the Soviet Union as "Social Imperialism." I thought it fit.

You get a thumbs up from me for finding out the truth.
Remember user, most of the mainstream media are tarnished, they all said Trump wasn't going to win. They said he was a joke, they labelled all his supporters as stupid etc etc etc
However a lot of alternative sources out there were calling a Trump win since he started the run up in 2015. They knew he had a good team and there was a lot of intelligence behind him.
I strongly suggest you check out Stefan Molyneux. He is not a YouTube hack and yes, if you go back and find his older youTube videos you'll find out that he was calling a Trump win since the beginning.