New Rekt Thread Niggers!

New Rekt Thread Niggers!

god bless you

11/10 OP, 11/10

Spiderman shall wait and see if this thread begins to gain ground. If it does, shutdown will initiate, but Spiderman would not want to give the thread more attention than it deserves.

Thank you

FUCK YOU.

Thanks

this cunt, continue being 12 and getting butthurt over the internet, itll get you far in life

dumping

fuckkin kek!

Those fat, feminist whales really brought the house down!

geez, that's terrifying and amazing at the same time

lol daaaaayyum

Good luck with life after high school

Top kek

American Sniper

I like watching animals in the wild being snatched up and devoured

That's makes me wanna fuck a pig now

Never mind that it's a pig. Full removal of head isn't halal. If you're going to mock something, at least know something about it.
>inb4 muh ironings hurr durr hurr
>inb4 moozlum detectored
>inb4 basic stormfaggotry

especially cute baby animals...

i wish this would happen everyday

me too

hes got a chest pussy now

>dat filename

Spiderman is no longer ok with this thread. Shutdown sequence re-initiated. Human rekt or no rekt, those are your only options.

pretty cute tbh

Fuckin agonizing end there.
Western slaughterhouses don't allow meat where more than a couple of animals have even stumbled, or yelled out. Not just because fear and stress wrecks the meat but also out of a sense of decency and responsibility.
Pork from battery piggeries is weeping tasteless spongy shit.
>i don't eat much meat when i travel

this shit gave me nightmares

checked

that made my day. ty

pussy

Probably a helluva way to go. I'd argue that this slaughter in particular was poorly performed. And I'm with you on the battery pork thing. It ain't good but if it's what you can get... Mediocre bacon is better than no bacon at all.

Once again Sup Forums is predictable. Well, Im here. Time to shut down this thread of queers.

The backup is much appreciated fellow Spiderman. Lets show these animal abusing basement dwellers who owns Sup Forums.

Anytime.

Fuck, at first i was satisfied but when i saw that is just a platform and they dint fall from like 10 floors down then i was dissapointed.

Gifs are always great, Sadly i only have the two. Dancing and rollout.

We rule Sup Forums, edgelord.