Share with Sup Forums your fetish(es), user

Share with Sup Forums your fetish(es), user.

I love fucking girls who are completely passed out. Nothing to worry about except pleasuring my own dick.

That's all you have to worry about when they're not passed out, too.

Come on let's do this.

i have a pretty huge piss fetish too op, every gf i've had is fine with it/loves it. othaer than that, normal fetish/bdsm stuff

I like to masturbate imagining female soldiers being shot and killed in combat. Like imagining a pretty young woman in her combat gear crouching in a grimy alleyways with fear in her eyes before the enemy rush around the corner and she shoots one but the others shoot back and hit her, their bullets ripping into her soft innocent flesh and making her slump against the wall, whimpering in pain, her tears streaming her grimy cheeks as she thinks about her family as she bleeds to death, how she did this for them and how she will never see then again. She's so young and innocent and had her whole life ahead of her but now she is going to die here alone and forgotten. I get off imagining her pain and absolute misery and helplessness in the face of death. I an rubbing my dick against the bottom of my desk just writing this.

You're lucky, man. My wife is a prude; she won't do it at all. I have to get my fix from prostitutes.

ex used to piss herself when she came too hard, i loved it

loli.

stopped reading half way. We just wanted to know your fetish, not here your disgusting inner workings you nasty slime ball.

that's fucking awesome.

she'd send me tons of videos when we were apart too

Why did you two break up?

my fetish is the assholes.
this video is just for share with you :)

have a huge thing for assplay too, id make her stretch herself out for me

got one more (:

I have a video of one pee session with a prostitute but it's on my linux partition so I can't get it right now.

this is my real fetish:

shes an annoying, disgusting whore and the best part of her personality her utter devotion and willingness to degrade herself to please me. i now have a much more attractive partner into the same shit :)

*^*

bummer! be great to see!

i can totally get behind this

"get behind this"? what do you mean?

Op here. All of my fetishes at:
4. Redheads
3. Exhibitionism / Agoraphilia (Outdoor)
2. Urophilia (Pee)

i like girls who will gape their assholes for me too, and natural pubic hair

I'm indifferent about the gaping assholes but I definitely am opposed to pubic hair.

as in i support it, i like it.

oh. thanks. excuse my bad english (:

I have a fetish for panties, I really want my next gf to suck me off and jerk my shaft with her worn panties, also hot to fuck them when they still got there panties on. I have stolen a few pairs in the past, I think it's really the rush of taking it rather than owning it because a week later I threw it away.

Also I think you may have given me a new fetish sir.

I posted the full resolution version of that pic here:

her all wet and pissy after fucking

yeah same, pretty common fetish, we wanna know the fucked up shit not your pussy shit.

Anons help me clarify something. Are chicks with glasses a fetish or just a turn-on?

turn on

Fine

I often fap to this imagining the Combine from Half Life 2 lining up dozens of citizens and gunning them down. Especially females because, you know, they are trying to stop humans from reproducing, and even though they have the suppression field they know there's a chance it'll be taken down. Also women are less strong and less capable of the kind of slave labor the combine want, so it makes sense they would section them off and execute them. They would be herded against a brick wall with rusty barbed wire fences on all sides. It would be a bleak gray day with the sun shining down on the concrete. There would be blood stains dried over scraps of litter on the ground. The combine would have their SMGs and one would have a shotgun. A lot of the women would be crying, most of them hadn't eaten for days and are in pain from starvation, many of them have had their children taken away from them, and quite a few are just teenage girls, many of them even virgins, who are about to die without ever experiencing love. Then the combine open fire without warning, stealing the life from their young supple bodies, the gunfire drowning out their hopeless whimpers of pain as their corpses collapse in piles, some trying to crawl away sobbing but the combine bullets tear them apart relentlessly. Their blue government-issue clothes are literally soaked with blood, and the few that are still alive are suffocating pinned under the corpses of their fellows. After the gunfire stops, the shotgun soldier moves in and kills the few still alive as they try to crawl away, blook soaking their chests and sticking them to the concrete as they drag themselves along. Each shotgun shell ends a live, and clatters hollowly onto the concrete. Then the combine begin to carry the corpses to a mass grave, throwing them in one by one, their asses and thighs jiggling as they land atop one another in a huge heap. Then they are buried, where they will rot until they are part of nature again.

>pretty common fetish
you know any place i can find content for it? like movies with lots of females oldiers dying in them? or being executed?

albino girls

Yummy, post more vids if you got em, or pics

my fucking grandma has that fetish, get fucking dirty we wanna know the dark shit.

Alright thanks, do women in thigh high boots count as a fetish? If so this is it.

Hairy girls yes the whole body unshaven. legs armpits pussy i like the hair gets me from 0 to 100 real quick. even when im not horny if i see a girl with hairy armpits in like public i cant be there too long or i get a boner

immediately after she came and pissed herself and i pulled out

I'm into my gf's ass in a big way.
I love licking it, sucking it, fucking it then licking it, having her rub it all over my face and eating food from inside it.

She loves hearing about guys most fucked up and kinky fetishes

Redheads

ehh still kinda a just a turn on

fingering her ass for me so enthusiastically she got bloody

Anyone got some decent hermaphrodite pron? Preferably feminine looking. Been looking forever and can only find shit from the 70's and earlier.

Somnophilia?

I also like this, but mostly I just rub my cock on my gfs face and put the tip of it in her mouth when I cum.

If she's really out of it, maybe we were out drinking, I'll slip it in and fuck her... a couple of occasions I've managed to get it in her ass.

you and me both

Shes a qt3.14

edgey

All that was tame till you got to the last bit.

I find pubic hair gross, personally.

yeah boi its hard finding people like me irl. still in highschool so people still act like fags

Same. Also razor bumps kind of disgust me as well. Smooth is were it's at.

Yup!

sph and ballbusting
no cuck or IR shit

not really.

current gf is totally unshaved, hottest thing ever, this is my ex that never shaved her pussy and rarely shaved her pits

Thats a man

what a sexy pussy! what ethnicity is she?

Fuckin hot

shar pics or we can start a kik group for unshaven girls

shes very white, was 19 when these were taken

love me some weird Japanese stuff, shit with crazy ideas like time freeze and shit.

we should start a kik group for this shit

her all wet

wow its so dark and red

Not sure if it a fetish or not, but i get hard as diamonds when i catfish, and roleplay with people. I've been posing as a 14 year old girl, and catfishing/RPing with this random stranger.

i dont have a phone, thats something for phones right? im kinda a poor-fag

phones are real cheap m8, cheaper then computers.

sharking is pretty hot too

is that a fucking tapeworm coming out of her pussy? what the fuck...

I'd do it with another guy tbh