Can we plz raid?

Can we plz raid?

/r/Impeach_Trump

You ever hear of LOIC faggot?

Not your personal army perhaps?

he is self imploding. even the dumbest of his supporters are beginning to see how useless it is...

he is a nigger

You ever wonder why you're always alone?

Actually kill yourself faggot

Won't raid, but I can confirm the mod is Juan Luis Rivera Martinez, who lives on 345 Dyckman St apt 4C, New York, NY 10039. perhaps you should write him a complaint letter.

shut up fucking bitch ass motherfucker shit face

Hey skiddies, use LOIC for your problems.

t. Banned poo

Is dis sum dox?

Soon, it'll be President Pence, and politics will go back to relative normal for a while. The Right will bitch and moan, and the Left will think themselves heroes for some reason (even though the decision to impeach is solely on the Right right now).

We'll patch up the bridges Trump's burned with the rest of the West, but no longer as world police. Trump will go down in history as the Hitler that could have been. Pence will likely be remembered as mediocre, especially next to someone so bad.

hows about a nice lil civil war motherfucker..
do you not realize where people are at right now.??

at least his supporters gave him a chance,unlike you faggots who have been throwing tantrums and rioting every day since he got elected

its the only logical reaction..
if i ran towards the nuclear bomb button, ready to push it, and you tackled me that would be the only appropriate reaction..

Good luck getting people from Utah to Connecticut to act up. It's too loosely populated. They can't even protest in their numbers. They'll talk big talk, but they'll never throw down.

Let's Le do it!

Sounds like pizza and boxes

Fucking hell, just use google.

Stop being a lazy fuck and wipe your own ass for once.

dont need them.. you stated their weakness in your own statement so they arent necessary...

dormant actors dont benefit the situation anyways,

Personally I'm looking forward to full out nuclear war.

I got like 90,000 dollars in medical debt that I'm tired of looking at.

sounds like a personal problem..

It's important to remember that Trump is not an issue of liberal versus conservative, but an issue of "get us all killed" versus anything else. Trump is a liar and a sociopath. Whatever your political preferences, you need to resist everything that Trump is doing.

He is fine by me.

>Trump won't run!
>Trump won't get the nomination!
>No way Trump can beat Hillary!
>Muh Comey!
>Muh recount!
>Hamilton electors won't vote for him!
>the House won't certify the electoral vote!

and now

>Muh impeachment!

You 'tards are hilarious.

It's not getting us all killed, it's alt-healthcare

You're missing the point. The people who supported Trump most were people from the "flyover states". If they didn't do anything in eight years of a "muslim" president "who isn't from our country", they aren't going to do anything for a guy who's cutting the healthcare they never knew they had, getting white family members stuck overseas, is still hiding his tax returns, hasn't jailed Hillary, and is making the country look retarded to the entire world.

Except good-ol' Israel :^)

Thank you dear lord. Waiting forever.....

We finally have a president who is putting Americans first.

MAGA!

At this point, I honestly believe that the Republican Party score a win with Impeachment, as eagerness for President Trump dies down. He's not in their cliques, he doesn't represent their values, and his presence is getting the Left interested in politics in ways that Bernie and Hillary never could.

Isn't that why I said personally?

Was it that hard to read the first word?

Trump is such a powerful man.

Has he explained why he looks for goddamn orange all the time?

Is it like a genetic skin disease thing or too much tanning?

And just how long did it take you to create this little world you live in?

I bet you think California might secede, too.

KILL YOURSELF CUCKS AND SJW'S

Trump is wildly charismatic.

Nah, that's preposterous. Secession's not going to happen. If anything, they'll just stop enforcing federal laws in their state out of spite.

What is this?

No, but I am going to go voice my support.

>beaner

woah what a surprise

>NYPA
>In response to raid request
Hello newfriend

Nypa

>they'll just stop enforcing federal laws in their state out of spite.

They've already been doing that. But that will soon be corrected.

What IP do we use?

I can't wait for this war so I can kill everyone who even once claimed to be a liberal, in a tiny sliver of a chance that I kill you.

t. Alt-triggered

Snapchat fap thread : snapc;hat;y'com

I'm cool with everything he's actually *done* so far, why would I resist? Sure, I disagree with him on some things, like abortion, but so what? You never get anyone who really represents you.
I am in favor of securing the border, which he's trying to do. In favor of decreased immigration. In favor of reduced interventionism in our foreign policy. In favor of America first. In favor of executive branch staff not being able to be lobbyists. In favor of school vouchers, reduced regulation, smaller federal government...
Yeah, the guy's a thin-skinned egomaniacal blowhard, but he hasn't done anything too bad so far.

seconded
what is?

Edgy means that its untrue or could not be achieved, or is unrealistic and overly violent.

A civil war at this point is almost a given.

mfw when i'm from oregon and im ready af to skin some libreals

Sharpie in pooper first. Timestamp for proof.

Just stick to sucking dicks, user.

Too big of a pussy to go knock on his door yourself, huh? Or is this your mom's 'spicial friend'?

>putting americans first

ha,right.you fuckers would believe anything that comes out of that con man's mouth

>edgy means what I want it to mean
No, you're being an edgelord and it's pretty cringey, m8

Impeachment is coming. There's a certain number of times he can blatantly violate the constitution before even congressional republicans give up on him. He's getting there rather faster than anyone thought he'd be able to.

pretty sure a family member will pop you with one loaded guns you leave lying around. thats the way it usually works with the inbred gun strokers.

You stand a better chance of washing your dad's load off your face.

He's a prancing Dandy. Tea Party tea-baggers are all closet fags that's why they like him so much.

as long as they are getting tax breaks and grease payments, repukes won't do shit. they hate the government anyway.

The entire planet thinks he's a clown. Charisma means the vast majority of people DON'T think you're a clown.

You should do the world a favor and kill yourself.

[/thread]

LOIC eh ?

I dunno, I think he's enacting policies that Republicans love, but have been too scared to actually spearhead. He's a suitable leader for a vile political party.

Raid it?

I'm glad you pointed it out to me.

Love it!

I've bookmarked it.

BTFO
T
F
O

MODS

What fucking fun is it if we never do anything with our power?

Once again, kill yourselves , you literal retards

kek

Fag calling mods

That Trump is so successful.

Good one

>spicial

At what?

Such a handsome man.

Except we made ourselves look retarded by electing him.

No, man. The Repub establishment was FOR TPP, FOR open borders, FOR foreign intervention, AGAINST cooperation with Russia, the list goes on. They hated Trump from the beginning and still do.