Sup Forums, I'm in love with a girl I've never met before and lives hundreds of miles away

Sup Forums, I'm in love with a girl I've never met before and lives hundreds of miles away.

We first met on a dating app. We're the same age, we have similar interests, but I stopped talking to her out of fear that I would mess something up.

I'm almost attracted to her artistically, as if I just want to admire her from a distance without corrupting her by interfering in her already perfect life.

How autistic am I/Should I contact her?

Pic related. It's her.

Go find her IP and grap her by the pussy.

You could forget about her but you'll realize sooner or later and you'll begin to regret not speaking to her.Short answer yes

I actually found her address, phone number, and parents' names just by searching for stuff I already knew about her. I feel like pussy grabbing would contribute to the corruption I hoped to avoid.

She's probably not the girl you are fantasizing her to be. I've seen this happen multiple times. The more you dwell the more you like the idea than you like the actual girl

I know and I want to contact her but I don't know how to re-introduce myself to her after a month of silence.

I follow her Instagram and I'm friends with her on Snapchat. I've heard her voice and she's exactly what I expected. Based on her interests and gentle demeanor I can tell that she's the perfect girl.

this. also what's a relationship that necessarily leaves needs unfulfilled?

honestly talking to her is probably pointless since most online relationships dont go anywhere.

if you really feel for this girl, nothing anyone says will change your mind. So just figure out what you need to do to be with her and then do it.

I plan on going to college in her area. So there's a vague chance that it'll be more than online.

I was going to give sincere advice but as soon as I saw
>I'm almost attracted to her artistically,
I stopped there and realized that you're beyond help

>we have similar interests
Let me guess - Indie Rock, poetry, foreign films, and being generally terrible.

>how autistic am I

After reading The Picture of Dorian Gray I feel like the same way Basil does toward Dorian. She makes me feel like I'm "on the verge of a terrible crisis in my life". I'm autistic kek

You're not wrong on either part.

Holy shit...that was quick

That's what I thought

Google is sure something

Maybe if she returns my affection I won't kill myself. Just kidding I'm killing myself either way.

Just be yourself dawg as annoying as it sounds, just throw away all hesitation and stop overthinking things just go with whatever flowing. Isn't much help but that's my 2 cents sorry OP.

It's sound advice but being myself is being a clueless idiot. At least I've had a real girlfriend in the past so I'm slightly better than your average autist at talking to girls.

Good

Also, she has an extremely punchable face, so if you end up getting together (you won't), make sure you plant one on her mouth for me.

I don't get it. No other girl has ever warranted the reaction I had with her. The second I saw her I stopped, screenshotted her profile, and swiped right. In my worthless opinion she's the most attractive girl in the world.

Reminds me of someone, somewhere.

Go for it.

>also checked

she looks fucking 16

She looks like the kind of self-important broad who'd leave you the minute someone better comes along. You're setting yourself up to become a literal cuck.

I think that's an older picture but she should be 18

I'm so head over heels in love with her that I'd gladly be her cuck

I thought this was a pic of Elliot Rodger at first.

I've met a lot of girls online...

Many relationships...

IF she really likes you, you should be able to tell.

You sound like you have some sort of autism from what the fuck you just wrote and are probably a virgin.

So I mean Yeah, you should contact her. Always give it a shot. If you have an opportunity pursue it. Girls can find another guy a lot quicker than a guy can find another girl...

You're a discrace, son

I'm 100% autistic. I knew that she liked me when we snapchatted briefly.

kek

Bump