How do you meet women if you don't have any friends?

How do you meet women if you don't have any friends?

I don't know... actually be social for once in your life?

Apps like Tinder or such. There's a lot of these and usually works if you're average looking and not a retard.

Go out once in a while.

How do you go out without friends?

I wonder that too.I heard tinder is good but idk if its popular in my country.

Kinda sad that there are thousands of anons scattered across the world but most of them will never meet.

You make friends

/thread

Just go out. People will walk up to you if you're just sitting at the bar watching TV. Don't look like you'll kill them in your van and drunk people are friendly.

how?

Have you been living in your basement the last 20 years or so?
Tell us about you user, that might help to understand the situation.

Friends meet you. Just go sit at a bar and start drinking. At some point (may take a few evenings at the same bar) at least the bar tender will talk to you and from there others join in.

>people actively go out of their way to engage people drinking alone

yeah no, they already have friends.

Many do, some don't. OP is aiming for those who don't.

Bandage your leg, go out with crutches and fall down stairs in front of hot chicks.

Ted Bundy the legendary womanizer did a similar thing where he bandaged his arm and walked around struggling carrying boxes

true I've spilled my guts and told my deepest, darkest secrets to bartenders
cathartic stuff brosef, way cheaper than therapy and you get drunk

legit lady killer

The legendary Ted Bundy...

it does happen tho
>be drinking coffee in cafe
>drunk guy approaches me, shakes my hand and tells me I'm handsome and goes away

He was drunk so idk if that counts

If you're fit and not a pleb drinker you can get involved in sports with lots of chicks eg spin classes/boot camps. Don't do yoga tho, you need a sport to show off your physical superiority

Don't deny it, in the height of Stranger Danger in Washington (etc) when all the chicks were going missing he could pick up single chicks in under 5 min

You don't. Get off your ass and socialize.

I would also like to know.

Easiest way to get laid is get a job at a local restaurant as a server. They all do coke and fuck each other after every shift. Worked at Texas roadhouse for a few months, banged 3 chicks from there. It's going to require you to step out of your comfort zone.

Existing puts me out of my comfort zone

Roll