Albums you constantly see posted on Sup Forums but just don't give enough fucks to give it a listen

Albums you constantly see posted on Sup Forums but just don't give enough fucks to give it a listen

The one with that balding guy making a weird face while standing outside of like a supermarket or something
The cover is so bad it makes me not want to listen to it

it's great though

also for on topic anything death grips or these hip hop BNM p4kcore shit

Well you're missing out on one of the most atmospheric albums of all time. Stay pleb.

This one?

delet

It's a really nice album, my favorite of all time.
Give it a nice chance on a moody day, without expectations sometime user.

I haven't listened to beefheart ever

Do it. TMR might be hit or miss (though I love it), but Safe as Milk is a pretty universally enjoyable and accessible GOAT blues rock album

Entire Radiohead discography

XXXtentacion

you don't need to

Why would you ever take pride in musical ignorance?

At the very least, highly acclaimed and influential albums are worth a cursory listen so you understand where everyone is coming from. Learn something about pop music history first hand instead of being passively fed.

They're my favorite band of all time. This is the lead singer.

stop bitching

When did anyone say they take pride in it? Try not being a faggot for one thread, you might enjoy yourself.

>When did anyone say they take pride in it?

If you truly did not "give enough fucks" to listen to an album you wouldn't make a thread about it. You wouldn't think it's a remarkable enough opinion to share with the drones of Sup Forums.

But OP did, so clearly he wants people to know about how cool and above it all he is.

should i listen to it? expecting some lame tryhard emo hardrock but i could be wrong

OP here, don't think Im cool I think you're fat tho

>hardrock
lel, no. it is emo but it's really chill and twinkly and kind of math-rocky
give it a listen, it's p good

Everything of Animal Collective

yeah it's not worth your time, it's one of the worst Sup Forums-core albums. combines all of the worst tendencies of midwest emo with a complete lack of emotional strength and sincerity

You're missing out on secretly the darkest album of all time.

pretty much any indeh rock posted here I don't really listen to
if something can't classify itself better than something as broad as "indeh rock" it isn't worth my time

That and pretty much every emo album forme

Listen to Long Drive first

get listening my man

first time i got to put a face to that spongebob voice and just... damn
i love this album. it's not "hard" at all it's very delicate. sweet intertwining guitar parts, excellent drumming and sparse vocals. very atmospheric, instrumental, has some great buildups and extended outros where you can get lost in the gentle hypnotic riffage

You are buttfucking yourself every day you don't listen to this album.

Gets confirms.

honestly what the fuck
this and pet sounds are pretty much the only Sup Forumscore that you really need to listen to
maybe mr banana man and his magic band too

>hardrock

more like softrock

This one is posted by literal shills, seriously, you are doing the music scene a disservice if you listen.

He's trying to piggy back of death grips fame, trying to be edgy underground rapper man and spur up hype on here to get him going, except he doesn't understand why death grips worked in this context. Shit tier shilling, don't listen to him.

>without expectations sometime user
go into it with all the expectations you want it will surpass them

it's pretty good, but Strawberry jam is better

this is embarrassing. It's a fundamental piece of rock music that you should have heard years ago.

He's a very handsome young man now tho

Thanks for the top tip my friend. I'm sick of hearing about him anyway.

pic related

You lose nothing.

This is one of the most overrated I've ever heard.

Why don't you like MPP?

Until a few months ago I was the same way, but I listen to the Bends and loved it. If you wanna get into them start there.

Hell yeah my man. I actually started with Kid A, but instead of really liking it I was mostly intrigued. Listened to The Bends, loved it, now I love their entire discography.

you're not missing out on anything with grimes
I legitimately regret listening to her as it was a total waste of time
just listen to bork or some shit instead

Listen to i don't want to do this anymore and King

Not even shilling, I shared the same opinion you did after hearing diet DG Look At Me, but he has the makings of a potentially interesting artist in the future

listen if you like midwest emo

don't listen if you don't

Oh yeah and I spoke to the devil in miami

wtf, this isn't a mu album

listen to it you muffin

>no vocals
Am I trying to space out while washing dishes or am I trying to listen to music here?

It was the band name that put me off more than the cover, but I liked the album when I listened to it.

Well it isn't on spotify and it makes me sad because I always forget to download it

If you can't listen to music without vocals without dozing off, maybe you should talk to your doctor about narcolepsy.

this album changed my perspective on music

SHILL
No problem, brother.

Everything AnCo

Like, literally all of them. Well, I finally have Dopethrone by Electric Wizard a listen after I discovered there was a pretty woman playing guitar in the band. Actually converted me to huge devotee.

BUT THAT'S IT! I can't let myself give a shot about a bunch of basement dweller's opinions on something that speaks directly to my heart like music. Fags.

never will

ur missing out

That one spirit album is hard to get into. I'm not even fully into it, hurts my fucking ears but I understand how someone cood like it. Merriweather post pavillion is good and easy tho.

listened to this for the first time today and it was fucking great

>imblying no vocals = bad
just cause an instrument is missing and you cant listen, id start asking questions about what youre actually focusing on when listening to music

Same here. Just doesn't appeal to me at all, Radiohead just seems very generic. I look at them and see Muse, and Muse doesn't interest me whatsoever

Most of Sup Forumscore desu

horrible advice unless you only like alt rock
in retrospect the bends is a shit show compared to their later stuff
keep it up
unjustifiable in any context

>animal collective
>radiohead
>trout mask replica
>hip-hop
comes with a few genuinely great songs, the middle of the album is a real drag
bad, don't stress over it
no point listening to this, the derivative material is better

honestly the majority of radiohead is kind of a shit show, some stuff like bloom, scatterbrain, and bits of king of limbs are brilliant but the lyrics have nothing to offer, their songs feel too long for what they are, I dont even know why people love them so much

It's a good album, I def recommend it. very atmospheric and melodic. sums it up pretty well

>the derivative material is better
please demonstrate this

what's the derivative? the entire punk scene of 80s-90s?

Can't have a dissenting opinion without it being labeled thoughtcrime or shilling

You are the cancer that has killed this board

>Like, literally
>all of them

You have to go back

Yo i think its super dark too. Cant listen to it anymore and ive never been like this with music

I ignore every album that mu shills with spoken word and shitty 'deep' social commentary

oh man, this is incredible
don't bother listening to it, though. don't need any more swans fans

their run of sung tongs > feels > sj is really great

everything after that isn't worth it.

doing yourself a disservice son