Hey Sup Forums, im seriously considering finally killing myself. what do i tell my wife

hey Sup Forums, im seriously considering finally killing myself. what do i tell my wife.....

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zvkbHIrrrvU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

"its all your fault"

fucking yes

this

its not her fault though, she is pretty much the only reason im still alive

Leave a copy of the communist manifesto on the bed. That should explain everything.

You gotta carry that weight.

Congratulations, you married a weak little bitch.

>take a shotgun
>walk up to her
>tell her that her love was mind blowing
>shotgun in mouth, pull trigger

"you made me do it"

these are making me smile a little bit, but im asking seriously.

Checked.

And this.

hail donald trump and blow your brain

seriously? sit her down and talk to her. explain that you still love her and that these thought are not her fault. ask for her help.

not only will you kill yourself, your wife will have to live on with that constant thought that she couldn't help you in any way. I'd suggest reconsidering your choice.

If she's managed to keep you alive this long then you still have something to live for.

Don't leave her alone, let her save you OP. She might need you to return the favour one day

fpbp

i hear voices talking to me telling me to do it, telling me im worth nothing and everything i think negative about the world is absolutely true. i don't know what to do.

Tell her what you told us. She needs to know what you're thinking.

Kill some muslims or niggers before you go

i have these, i guess i would call them hallucinations of killing myself and sometimes i think i've actually died

tell her. seek help

Get some help, if you really want to kill yourself, you're definitely sick. And sick people can be helped.
Talk to your wife and ask her to accompany you to a hospital

This

thanks for the advice. these others obviously have never been in the pit i've fallen down

then tell her its her fault for not keeping you alive

I wrestle with this question sometimes. I haven't seriously considered an heroing for a year or two now, but it's always an option in the back of my mind.

Funny thing, I'm lying in bed right next to my wife of 5 years right now. I do wonder what I'd tell her, if anything. I know she'd be devastated (as yours would be) which is one of the reasons I haven't.

But I'm 40 and I've been threatening suicide since I was 6. I'm in a pretty decent place in my life right now, but depression is an absolute bitch.

Don't do it. You know it will destroy her and you don't want that. :-(

Sounds like deep down you know it's not true which is why the whole experience is troubling to you. Talk to her and get help together. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain by doing so. Keep fighting user, I know you can do it.

People that kill them selves are selfish. Don't do that to your loved ones. You say your wife is the only reason your still here then hold on to that and ask for help

Well it's Sup Forums, I don't mean to be rude, but what did you expect.
Are you gonna get help? Trust me, there's always a way out, things are looking the way they do right now because you are ill. Don't hesitate to take medication. It took me a while to find the right one but they really fucking helped.

would be easier if i wasnt poor as all fuck. not like they give a shit anyway unless i have money

I don't think you mean literal hallucinatory voices, do you?

If you mean voices that are more extrapolated memories of former bosses, relatives, ppl in authority, etc who tell you how worthless they think you are, then FUCK those voices. They're full of absolute garbage and bullshit.
Do NOT listen to them.

Source: ME, motherfucker! I know EXACTLY what those voices are. They are the lying, self-destructive aspects of your own mind.

Talk ymto your wife. She loves you and trust me, she wants you alive. And, if it means anything, I don't want you dead either man. It'll get better soon.
Based on my experience, I'd pick up music. It got me out of a two year depression stage.

no i hear voices around me. i hear tapping on the walls when i try and sleep and footsteps around my house and behind me when i walk to work in the morning. i heard horses neighing the other day while i was at work

I'm poor also but I use that as a drive to make a better life for myself. If you have a job but get paid shit like most people take some time to think about a business you could start and go from there. Our lives are what we make of them

Congratulations

youtube.com/watch?v=zvkbHIrrrvU

if you love your wife you won't do it

i play in a few bands. the one i just started all the lyrics i write are pretty much about killing myself. it helps

And you seriously didn't go to the doctor until now?

Dude go to the doctor, if you're going to kill yourself then you have ever nothing to lose. You may be able to get help man.

I'll love his pretend wife for him.

underated post.