Did any of you take this shit in high school?

Did any of you take this shit in high school?

Lmao still in it. Shit sucks

no, it's useless unless you want to go to school outside of your country

underage b&

Cant be 18 in highschool, fag?

>school outside of you country

So basically uToronto, Oxford, uTokyo, or Munic?

Kek'd

if you live in the states yea, because IB is recognized internationally where as a normal graduate degree is only recognized in the country you get it in

Also don't go to U of T, go to mcgill if you really want to be in Canada

Yes. Not worth it. Taking baby level bio and bored af because university didn't take ib credits.

Thanks user

>baby level bio
All bio feels like HL to me cause I suck at science

if you're autistic, yeah

YES
juST DO THE IB test at the end, you get college credits

So the diploma was worth it to you?

I took it but I hate people who boast about it.

>"It's LITERALLY the hardest highschool program"
>"I was LITERALLY dying for two years"

I did my homework like 30% of the time but was still able to score a decent grade. Once you get to the exam revising stage, you realize that your syllabus wasnt actually that huge and that its quite easy to overview.

Also whoever admits to doing IB is also posh fag. Higher middle class at least.

This. Probably the most accurate description of the IB program I've read

i was in high school, did all the courses, ended up not gettinf the diploma because my IB art HL grades were so bad.. it didnt matter in the long run

I never used it, studyng major in physics doe

The worst was because the sciences had a syllabus change in 2016, so many people started crying because the exams werent a cookie cutter copy of the past papers and started signing a fucking petition to lower grade boundaries. Just an example of how the internet is making it easier to whine when people dont get what they think theyre entitled to

this shit actually helped. with the IB diploma i got the highest in-state financial aid regardless of SAT scores, my scores were shit. started off college with a few pre-reqs covered too.

Full of diplomats and wealthy mixed-enthic children