I have pineapple sized nipples and I was looking through my bfs phone and saw pictures of his ex's boobs...

I have pineapple sized nipples and I was looking through my bfs phone and saw pictures of his ex's boobs. They were perky and her nipples were small and pink. I feel so self conscious. I keep asking if he likes my nipples and he never gives me a clear answer like "don't worry about it" or "I don't have a nipple preference". Is he lying?

Post a picture and I'll give you my honest answer

time stamp

probably, big nips are a turn off for me personally but he probably just looks past it
aslo, tits or gtfo

Yep

picture of your tits please.

Hard to say without picture.

anybody who says the care is a virgin

bump

Pretty much this. Prefer small nips but wouldn't be off-put by large ones. It's not even close to a deal breaker

If the dude says don't worry about.
Don't fucking worry about it.

more importantly: is the pic related?

How the hell are we supposed to know when we have no idea what your nipples look like? There are ugly big nipples and nice big nipples, so which nipple are you?

bait

>"I don't have a [whatever] preference"

means "i'd prefer something else but I'm not gonna be a bitch about it"

why's this nigger got tiddy pics of his ex when he's dating you?
your an idoit

Only if he has a vagina.

Tbh there's a certain point which they become gross but it really depends on the rest of the boobs too.

With all due seriousness youre actually best off post tits timestamp so w can tell you if they're nice or not

OP your nipples are probably so hot

If your nipples are lineapple sized you hetter just kys

Dear
Op
We can help
But there is something called...
Consider it. A coupon for free help by all of us.
sincerely, Sup Forums

This. He can't get past he had it better at one point. He hates your nipples

probably is being honest but hey different strokes different folks, he really aught not to have her tig ol bitties as easily accessible so bad on him there but smaller nipples tend to be more sensitive, bigger ones are less, however bigger are more responsive and big aureola tend to tighten when aroused, different strokes different folks

Consider the Following

Pic and timestamp will get you a better response.

FYI I like bigger/wider nipples much more. 6'7'' tall basketball player white male here. The ones in the top image are great.

We want you to show us

huge nipples are nasty, kys

both are attractive.
sure they give a different vibe. I find that darker areolas are more overtly sexual, alluring, mature.

pale areolas seem to be more delicate, cute, innocent.

Depending on my mood (smooth or dominant) I prefer one or the other, but they are both attractive.

Says the virgin

when you say you have big nopples how big are we talking

>PLEASE let me fuck you OP PLEASE!

as long as youre nipples are disgusting most guys dont care. Pussy is warm and wet and if you know who to ride and moan and be into it im 99.99% sure he could give too fucks

Ain't sexual insecurity fun?

huge nipples = fat bitch

Sorry, I don't like land whales.

Pic is of my current gf.

What cracks me up the most is OP is cool her BF has pictures of his exs on his phone still lol

take your insecurity elsewhere faggot

well well well, look at this liar

Say whatever you want.
At least I'm not desperate enough to beg for a fat bitch's attention.

Shoo shoo stinky chinky

You are on Sup Forums, you cant get any worse than that

you've never seen the other chans, obviously.

small pink nipples are 99% means it was a MAN.

girls have big areolas, men have small ones.

Who disssssssssssss

Niley_hott
she's a streamer on Chaturbate

I would pay to have her breast feed me.

Pff... Sup Forums WAS the worst... Now it's like a bunny getting shredded by a lawnmower and having its remains spray out on-top of a couple having sex type of bad... Other chans claimed worse lately, making my dear old Sup Forums long forgotten.

Make Sup Forums great again!

She just had a baby, so you could get a full meal.

Yeah, can't say I'd be happy eating off those kinds of dinner plates.

yummy!

Sup Forums stopped being great a long time ago.

Thank you

the correct answer to "do you like my nipples" is "i love your nipples"

any other answer means he's either gay or your nipples have something wrong.
i can't think of a single straight friend of mine who would care about nipple size or shape, unless it's something seriously offputting.

without a picture i have no way to express a judgment, but unless there's something seriously wrong with them, i'd say your bf is a closet homo

Oh my god.

Nah dude you're worrying about nothing. Guys just like to look at a variety of different tits. That's just natural. Don't overthink it too much.

Fuck gooks. Jail bait.

You have to actually go outside and talk to girls before you can call them girlfriend. Just saving a picture doesn't make her your girlfriend.

sauce

No you just beg for attention in general.

You should be more concerned that he has his ex's boobs on his phone.

eh, no "real" nipple preference. but i like the big saucer ones the most. just fat round nipples

Why are you not concerned at all that your BF has naked pictures of his ex on his phone? That's a major deal

my thoughts exactly. This sounds fishy.

Those are some pregnant nipples.

For real, OP. Were you snooping?

remember when Sup Forums demanded tits before replying to any femanon? I wish that was still the rule.

implying that's a femanon

But yet you are desperate enough for a chinks attention.

Sad faggot

Can someone tell me what Uncle Mickey meant by this? I've never done either.

I'm guessing it needs to be wet/lubricated down there. The comparison stems from the horse's tongue and lips that have saliva when you feed it by hand.

Thanks user.

I love big nipples with large areolas

I'm guessing you cannot lie.

I'm not... That's my fetish, that and Buffy nipples

>Buffy

puffy

>I was looking through my bfs phone a
good you deserve it. he probably shares them with friends, now show yours, I like pineapple tits

I can see where he's coming from.
I honestly have no preference and love all kinds of nipples.
Trust your boyfriend, be in love.

god those are just awesome.

I've never heard anyone compare nipple size to...pineapples... so I'm having a hard time picturing it

I'm guessing she means a "slice" of pineapple.
But hey, it looks like pineapples and breasts are a thing.

massively weak for not posting pics

this is an image board not fucking literotica

pics>piss poor description

Small nipples make me think the chick never fully developed... Big nipples are fucking sexy and damn fun to play with. Dude post a pic.

He probably doesn't excessively care or he might prefer the smaller nipples but feel you are worth the trade off. Either way, just try to apply laid back logic to most situations and do things to show you care about him. This means you do things you KNOW he likes, don't just assume he's going to like something just because you put the effort into it. "The thought that counts" applies to you finding actual evidence that he likes something a lot and then trying to get him something that helps him with it and that doesn't always mean you have to be involved in the action. If all else fails, suck/fuck him semi-regularly and there won't be much reason for him to look elsewhere.

after breastfeeding, the wife had one small one big!

tits or gtto

we'll tell you if you have anything to worry about

>2017
>describing things on an image board

thread failed due to weak ass OP

Honest opinion big nipples look kinda nasty, they can be big and okay but if they take up most of your boobs then no sorry but they look gross. Put a pic up and we can put you out your misery but unless they're freaky big or you have small tits then its fine

loooooooooooooove

Let's have a chat about that watermark

Brown nipples are gross

brown nipples look like melted hershey kisses. Indian women have the nastiest nipples/areolas