Anyone in Quebec City know WTF is happening? Why do good Muslims always get shot?

Anyone in Quebec City know WTF is happening? Why do good Muslims always get shot?

Between this and the ban on the Muslim countries, I'm betting there's going to be a terrorist attack within a month.

Only good Muslim is a dead Muslim.

I thought guns were illegal in canada and therefore impossible to get

hes in a better place with his 75 goats

They're not illegal. Just more restrictions, and harder to get than with our southern neighbours. (Hence why these types shootings don't happen on a weekly fucking basis)

You clearly know nothing about Canada whatsoever.

Kill yourself Americunt

Meanwhile at the Prime Minister house...

Ah that classic canadian humor where you pretend to not understand jokes then get offended and tell people to commit suicide.

Only a retard would think that's a joke.

No wonder you're a failure with socializing and have to look at loli. Your mother should've aborted you.

Ah that other classic canadian humorous joke where you can't tell the difference between males and females and pretend like humor doesn't exist

btw im not going to reply anymore

Please be more patient with special people, he's canadian.

sissy

There is no good mudslime

The shooters were Syrain "refugees" who just arrived in the country a couple weeks ago.

Why would people on QC know more than someone in lets say, timbuktu if they arent actually there? They read about it on the internet like everyone else

musslemen need to go back to their brown lands

Dumbfuck racists need to kill themselves so that human society can evolve past their small-mindedness.

Weren't going through an evaluation program before entering Canada? And one of the most thorough ones in the world from what I heard

That's not true, witness said that the masked shooters had Québec accents.

That mosque is less than 3km from where I live, I'm kinda shitting bricks now...

You're asking why a muslim got shot in Quebec City. That's like asking why anyone not from Quebec City got shot in Quebec City.

You go to the wrong place and speak the wrong language, you'll earn yourself a lot of bad stares. Maybe a black eye.

Tell me, mister from Quebec. Will Kevin O'Leary ever be able to win Quebec over from Trudeau.

Quebec? Not likely. He'll garner support from most others though. Especially as Trudeau's bad decisions mount.

He's not well known in French speaking Quebec, in the province most people who don't like Trudeau support Maxime Bernier.

people who think islam is violent are small minded. kek

Someone who is willing to kill people because they aren't allowed to go somewhere shouldn't be allowed here in the first place faggot.

>good Muslims
you funny guy.

>weekly fucking basis

>country of over 300 million
>~12k annual gun homicides, most are gang related
>4k annually in shitcago alone, 2k annually in CA
>have a better chance of being struck by lightning than being caught up in any mass shooting that isn't gang/drug related
>all of this despite having more than one gun per individual in the country
i think we do pretty well in that respect despite the media's fixation on it. don't live in some nigger or spic infested slum and you'll probably never even witness gun violence.

I really hope Kevin becomes our next prime minister. Not a single thing he's said thus far sounded less than optimal. I know it's early but I jusr hate Trudeau so fucking much

hahah btfo

>Why do good Muslims always get shot?

The ones who are decent humans get shot by the real "good" muslims. Because a "good" mulsim will kill other sand niggers for not worshiping the sky wizard in the exact way he thinks they should.

The ones who are well rounded good people who just so happen to be islamic are good people not "good muslims"

Oh so Canada has the same nigger and beaner problem Murrica has now?

quebec is conservative by nature. the only reason that they went liberal this election is that everyone was tired of harpers borderline facism brand of conservatism. come next election, trudeau will be lucky to get a minority.

I sure hope you're right, dubs confirms

this.

it goes for any religion. if someone is a good religious person you should not even be able to tell they are religious.

the worst of the worst of the christfags will likely ask you if you want to go to church with them once a week.

The REALLY bad christfags might hold up a sign that says "god hates fags!"

Ill take them over sand niggers any day.