It's disgusting vile trash like this that's destroying humanity

It's disgusting vile trash like this that's destroying humanity

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCjKK7FI2qDpUQIL9wwpa3sg/videos
encyclopediadramatica.se/The_Great_Black_Dick_Hoax
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I think its more the social injustice in the us that pushe the niggers in this Beauvoir. Just make your fucking education free for all and see how everything gets better.

Pretty sure Tupac isn't doing shit anymore homes.

You can take the negro out of the jungle
But you can't take the jungle out of the negro
They will always be spear-chuckers

youtube.com/channel/UCjKK7FI2qDpUQIL9wwpa3sg/videos

>We can't better ourselves, the racist white man has to do it for us.

fuck you retard

I have seen absolutely zero progress regarding blacks bettering themselves

your right,how can 2pac call himself a thug when he did ballet

Just check out these dubs, though!!

fucking idiot!
Its not about black and white you fucking nigger. The problem that a good college costs tons of fucking money! So you need money to get a good job!

>It's disgusting vile trash like this that's destroying humanity

FTFY

What? It is free, where are you from?

you are like a little child, watch this

did Madonna give you your blow job yet?

What about all the grants that low income people get? They have a better chance getting into a good college than a white person. Then they don't pay for it, you are obviously not an American and are just repeating what you have heard somewhere.

Nope, it's their inherent lack of IQ.
>pic related

what problem do you have with hockey?
or is it just the Red Wings?

Interesting indeed

Community colleges require little to no money for blacks, especially when they get minority scholarships.

The issue is their IQ and blame whitey for everything and wannabe thug culture that plagues them.

No, your mother took care of me first.

>trumps get
>failed
>how surprising

Facts. If you're black you have all kinds of privilege regarding payment cuts. White privilege my ass

As if the red wings werent doing shitty enough rn

Exactly. And lets talk about white on black crime, shall we?

Look up Colin Flaherty on YouTube for daily info concerning this.

Plus the fact they generally have average to small dicks with the media and education systems lying for them about it.

encyclopediadramatica.se/The_Great_Black_Dick_Hoax

Kek'd

fuckin old bait is old, sir.

Yup, and they think they're wanted by all women, especially white women. No so.

>pic related

>b8
>provides sources for information

Pick one. Just one.

DUBS

TRIPS

QUADS

QUINTS

NIGGER

ITT: Almost everyone fails to get dubs.

Alternative dubs

Bitch pls. "2010 Crime Victimization Survey."

Old sauce is still old. Fucking bait.

CHECK EM'

OH BOY, HERE THEY COME

>Tyrone detected

Check em. Get

DUPLICATES INCOMING BBC

Under appreciated post

Geez, is getting dubs or whatever really that hard for you faggots?
Read em' and weep boys

LAST TWO DIGITS WILL BE SAME

Kangz gots dubs

3*

Checked

But they are so deep user - a bunch of geniuses.

Rawlin

or 3

Kek'd

It's really our own fault. We brought blacks over here in droves, treated them like shit and intentionally didn't educate them. Even after they were freed, many whites still hated and derided them. Iq and all that may play a part. But really they need help. Bros like Thomas Sowell and Ben Carson get it. Racism and hate will not make it better. When you approach black with compassion you find that all but the most hopeless are willing to listen. Stop fueling the racial divide you fucks.

Niggers love to idolize Latino drug dealers, yet Latinos in general can't niggers either.

>may play a part.

Fail.

Blacks commit more crimes compared to any race regardless of locale. Blacks in Canada and Europe, for example, commit just as much crime as they do in the US.

How do I know? Colin Flathery, a best selling author, educated everyone about this in his two books and on his YouTube channel.

Fuck outta here, fag. Stop making excuses.

Here is an unarmed black man.

GIB ME DATS

Have fun living your life in hatred, A hatred that can never be sated. It will consume you. And it will fuel the very thing you hate the most.

Hack job

I hate red wings' fans too, bunch of fucking animals!

we need to sneak kill these fuckers. just sneak in, kill and leave.

>Have fun living your life in hatred,

I will, and I do, cuck. Black sympathizers like you will end up a victim and a statistic. Collin talks about you tolerant type all the time, because blacks will wack you in the head regardless if you're racist or not.

>evil whitey keeps killin our kidz... they wuz gonna b sum10

KEK

Yeah, they are nothing like us civilized folk! gosh darn it

>Bros like Thomas Sowell and Ben Carson get it.

>cites a minority few in the black community
>thinks that justifies tolerance and integration

All blacks aren't thugs, and all Muslims aren't terrorist, right? KEK

See

Yeah fuck red wings fans

Don't mistake me for a black apologist. Those that commit crimes deserve justice. At least i am looking for a solution. What's yours, race war? It will never fucking happen. Your extremist views will just be used by the media to their own ends. Congratulations, you're helping liberals everywhere.

>LOL niggersxD threads
>pepe threads
>trump/political threads

>every single fucking day all in that row
>PLS GUISE GIB ATTENTION TO MY BOARD SPAM AM I FUNNY YET XDDD????

God damn you seriously are an annoying ass one trick pony. Why haven't you died an accidental death yet?

>our own fault
No. 'We' didn't do shit.

What you say has some truth to it, but black culture has become utterly toxic. We've tried affirmative action for 50 years.

Blacks need a new leader - and that leader is Trump.

The source however is misinformation playing on people's emotions, at least here on Sup Forums were self-aware of that

U do know tupac was sending a message
Media spits bs, 2pac spits on media then spits some rhyme it's cool

Newfag detected

Yeah, you're a fucking retard. You're the type of person who says "well of course Muslims will blow us up when we say they aren't peaceful". You're worse than they are. I fucking hate people like you like you wouldn't believe because you're so fucking stupid.

>"Oh guys, we are so bad everything is our fault! We could still be living in mudhuts if it wasn't for the evil oppressive white man!"

Fucking faggot. Gas yourself.

typical redwings fan

Tupacs "music" is garbage

Trips for the truth.

That is not me at all. I think Muslims will blow us up when we occupy their homelands and kill their fathers and brothers. Now that we've opened the can of worms it's clear we must take care of them. They've shown that they will keep fighting the holy war whether we back down or not.

>. At least i am looking for a solution.

Your "solutions" have been tried many, many times with little to no results, kid. Educate your damn yourself.

>What's yours, race war?

You think I'm as stupid as those morons with white pillow cases over their heads? Lol. I move in silence. I don't attend white pride parades, or lynch niggers. I just educate my fellow white men and women with Colin's work. I also encourage segregation, because integration is obviously a fail. That's all.

>Your extremist views will just be used by the media to their own ends.

More correctly, folks like Colin Flaherty, a respected author, is changing the media by encouraging them to tell the truth about the epidemic of black on white crime, and black on black crime.

Try again.

Lol, let me guess, 2pac was telling everyone about the Illuminati? Back to Alex Jones, moron. 2pac was a POS that glamorized coonery, gangs, drugs, and violence.

>i'm five years old and play COD

you realize niggers are too retarded to even graduate high school right? what makes you think they'll even survive 1 semester at college? stupid libtard

Winrar. Truth

George Dubya

I agree with most of what you said, and I know many blacks who are smarter and more well spoken than I, personally. But my issue lies in the convoluted ideals the majority of blacks have where they see themselves as the victim of white greed. I, for one, didn't enslave any blacks, nor did any of my known ancestors. Why, then, do my tax dollars have to fund their lazy ass while they procreate and create more little welfare-monkeys to take my hard-earned, sweat laden money? If it actually went to a cause or program that fundamentally helped blacks rise out of their ghettos and make something of themselves, providing something more valuable to society than a thug, I would gladly donate money to that organization. But it doesn't exist, because blacks don't really want success, they want our success.

Again, not all blacks, I personally know some people who this doesn't even minutely apply to.

Education is fine, hate is not. I know black commit the vast amount of crime proportionately. I'm not saying those who commit crimes should not be dealt justice. I'm not even saying necessarily that we can integrate successfully. I'm saying that spouting off nigger talk, and claiming they have no hope of becoming civilized is a self fulfilling prophecy. You can identify a problem and offer a solution without injecting hatred into the argument. If you are sensible, sensible people will listen to you.

This is Sup Forums's Sup Forums, fucker, not a open debate at a college campus. If you want to be PC, fuck off to reddit. You're an utter dumb ass if you think I go around calling blacks niggers whilst educating people.

Chop your damn fingers off, preventing you from typing another stupid statement.

Pretty sure that nigger died 20 years ago.

You two obviously don't know where you are.

Sup Forums supports trump, (mostly). Normies now know about this. This white supremacist shit is fueling all their rhetoric. This isn't the old days where none of the shit that was said on here mattered. Now it's being used by the press to fuel the opposition against trump. I know i can't change it. I just wish it would stop.