Anal and vaginal penetration. what's the difference for us guys? they both feel the same

anal and vaginal penetration. what's the difference for us guys? they both feel the same.

no they don't, you autistic virgin

I've had both, friendo. They're a lot alike. One is wet, one ain't. Where's the difference?

>virgin detected

Buttoles are bland, feel like nothing, and sometimes you strike paydirt.

Vagina is totally better.

Getting buttfucked? Way better.

vaginas feel better around your dick. probably because they are designed for it.

Anuses are fun too though.

I can't say I've had the best of experiences but I can totally tell you I know the feeling of a butthole and a pu-c and they indeedly are similarino.
Pussies have slicker feels but buttholes are tighter drylands. Almost no variant with lube in the mix.

You just answered your own question you stupid twat

But with lube, there's no difference. You can't just rawdog assholes willy nilly, shitforbrains.
Lube makes it all the same.

>doesn't know what lube is

at this point its all about how tight it is. anuses are almost always tighter unless they had bicycle syndrome in highschool or some shit

Even when the sex partner cleaned his/her anus there is a risk to get some poo poo also can cause pink socket which is scary as fuck and probably painful for her

One has a significantly higher chance of giving you HIV.

>muh dick is shit

Fucking stupid.

Who gives a shit about what she feels? I'm saying it feels the fuckin' same either way

Not if she's a virgin it dont

The risk is higher who receives the pee pee not the opposite

Anal is hot in concept, but the realities make it a lot less so.

Pussy will squeeze your dick in just the right way. Anus will try to squeeze your dick out, like it puts too much pressure on the top and so coming inside doesn't feel as good.

it could turn all brown and smelly all of a sudden, happend to me once or twice ha ha

Once your partner actually relaxes their anus it turns from tight and hot to mushy and bland.

as a not so tight pussy feels. which is my point

the best anal sex i had was one morning while being drunk as fuck, riding a huge young cock, felt sooo good

So the bafore depicted kermit was you I see

i'm a very nasty frog my friend