Somehow I match with very attractive women on Tinder. I don't message any of them

Somehow I match with very attractive women on Tinder. I don't message any of them.

I don't have any game and have no idea what to do. I plan to start messaging them soon. How do I open? How do I progress the conversation? What the fuck should I do?

Somehow I match with very attractive women on Grindr. I don't message any of them.

I don't have any game and have no idea what to do. I plan to start messaging them soon. How do I open? How do I progress the conversation? What the fuck should I do? Will I find a wife?

yeah you'll find anal

send them a picture of your dick

so they can laugh

OP here. I'm serious. What the fuck do I open with? 50% of them just have the school they attend and 1-3 facebook likes.

Theres like a million PUA videos about text game. Or you could be natural and just open that way. Come on and try m8

ok ill try thanks man

literally copy past tinder jokes from the internet. find ones you think may work. keep in mind only like 25 percent will ever respond and less will actually develop a conversation out of those jokes. Its a numbers game. go forth and prosper. or just kill yourself its really the only 2 options.

do you know why dinosaurs don't laugh?

Cuz theyre all dead

They want men to mooch off of plain and simple, if you don't have a high paying job, or tattoo with a trendy look doesn't matter if you're attractive they won't be interested.

Virgin detected

OP here...

Need advice. How would you open with her? She attends the same uni I do (background: my profile doesn't signify that I go to this university).

you're at work when you suddenly reaslise you forgot to put on pants that morning

what do you do?

I was matched with the hottest of the hot, was ranked high on a few websites, zero attention. they sit pretty waiting for YOU to do the work, because women are lazy lets face it, they will settle for a mediocre looking dude as long as he has money. If you only have a highschool education kiss the idea of meeting up with these women goodbye. make a fake account to test my theory you will see.

"That's some beautiful grass in your pic"

Noob detected, live and learn

Ranked high for fucking what? Lying?

Exactly. I don't know what the fuck to say to her.

I know some women like this. They value money over everything else.

no, okcupid and other sites will send you an email, pretty sure its probably a dupe, but hundreds of attractive women were being matched with me, but they won't act, it's gotta be you to act on it. and your success will be HELLA low if you have no life achievements.. or something to be proud of or a talent.

"which one in that pic are you? the fat one or the pretty one?"

they will send you an email saying you are ranked at a certain blah blah, it could be a marketing technique though, trying to get people to pay for the full service. a cute face isn't enough for them, they want to feel secure knowing your going somewhere with your life. they want to see pictures of you with friends having a fun time. laughing. They like dudes who have bikes, guys who do alot of things with their time, and show it through their pictures. for us men, we only care if the chick is hot, she could be a lazy slob for all we care.

She is the pretty one. Now what?

Fake it until you make it, thats what

I'll probably say something like

"Heya, you're cute. What do you study?" Then see if she responds.

damn it OP I told you it's a numbers game. Message any and all you could see playing with your wet noodle.

...yeah

thats too generic. they like a sense of humor. Never start off with a "hey"

Start with "I too am a purveyor of sausages, what kind of sausage do you like"

also, if you live with your parents, lack a car, or a job, just quit trying until you do.

never in your life type heya to anyone

correction " I too am a purveyor of sausage accessories, what kind of accessories do you preffer on your sausages?" assuming she has a sausage(wiener dogs)

Fuck.

I have nothing to go off other than she is hot and goes to my school. I don't make it clear I attend this school too so thought i could lay it in i study there too. Fuck. I dunno what to say.

Most are probably fake.
Post their pics and profiles and I'll tell you exactly what to say.
The basics are be specific, be funny, be direct. Don't be boring.

I think I'll take the city she's from (some beach town in a WASPY area) and be like "Ever ate at X? Always wanted to visit" and see if she responded to that shit.

OK hold on. I have another queued up.

whatever you do... NEVER find their facebook and message them outside of the dating website.

DING DING DING

Don't be boring OP. These girls gets FUCK TONS of messages. saying "Hey how are you doing" isn't going to get a response.

Google tinder jokes google tinder jokes google tinder jokes

their fucking fake profiles that will scam you into signing up for some livecam shit websites. Same thing happened to me and I used to think i was a stud....damn it all

Ask her why the girl kissing her isn't wearing any pants in Public. Tell her she has a nice smile.

If they think you are cute, they will most often agree to go see a movie, dinner straight up makes them nervous, after the movie, you will ask her if shes hungry, if not thats fine, then just drop her off, chances are if she had a good time she will want to do it again, never rush it.

I'm uploading another girl I matched with it will take me a minute. until then tell me what i should say to this bitch and if this is a good idea Need help with her: next girl coming up

Taking someone you don't know to a movie doesn't let you get to know them at all. Waste of time and money. Go for coffee or a drink or something.

says her interest is new york times, probably a red flag that she is a pseudo intellectual combined with how mature she looks in her photo. look for the details. and psycho analyse them if you have to.

OP stop focusing on one girl until one starts responding. Send out at least 20 messages tonight. They can all have the same shitty joke. Doesn't matter.

no.... thats the opposite of what you should do... they don't want to sit being bored with someone they don't know. ice has to be broken before that.

He's not trying to hook a 40 year old... or are you OP?

this but instead of coffee you go to a goddamn exotic restaurant you have never eaten in before mang cause if the date doesn't go anywhere at least you got to eat some weird dishes from different countries

I tried searching her first name against every person that matched that name in the Uni's directory but there are a fuck ton of girls with her first name and FB is coming up with nothing. I can't find shit on her. Probably go with what I said here: This will be in 2 parts. this next girl has a long profile and like 10000 instagram photos

What do I say to this girl?

treat her with caution OP

too many face shots are a redflag indicating a psycho woman, also walk away if you see disney princess shit. Its okay to look at her pictures on facebook but once you message her outside the dating app, she will think you are stalking.

break ice by sitting through movie in silence. gotcha.

"An interesting albeit vanilla outlook in life, wouldn't you agree that it is sometimes better to live life dangerously?"

Why you say that? I will queue up the next one....

Please respond what the fuck I should open with with:

and if this suggested message: is fine for

lol thats so gay she will see right through that.

but actually yea OP say that so we can laugh at you

forget it with her. she more than likely made dating profiles to get hits on her instagram. Narcissism with women is just as bad as it is with men.

because her outlook seems almost artificial, to check whether or not she is authentic about it you should poke and prod a bit

how many successes have you had? they are shy... they don't want to be put on the spot.

Ok.

Well here is the next one (left).

I'll post another of the other girl in a minute... I have more I can upload...

Just give me ideas for openers.

She seems obtainable.

Thanks mate. I got that impression too, your reads are strong. Here is more of Honestly, the only approach I can think of is "Have you been to X? Always wanted to visit" (as said she is from some WASPY Beach town.

did you vote trump?

She's a librarian, so you can ask her what her favorite books are, but don't interrogate her. people telling you to look up jokes as openers are wrong... they get the same jokes over and over, trust me.. If you're gonna make a joke, make it original, don't find it on the internet only the dumbest of the dumb broads get hooked with those.

I go to Sup Forums for MAGA and cuckmemes but no.

Great idea. I'll open that with her. I'll post another I matched with...

That bio screams nutcase sluzza. I would just avoid altogether

Tell her she caught your eye, you think shes cute and wait to know just a little about her, if she will then gauge you off your appearance mostly, and read your bio, if you pass, she will respond, if not. she doesn't find you attractive.

this but you need to be pretty /lit/ to impress

damn my typing sucked dick on that one. hope you can make meaning of it.

OP;
Start with something simple. Ignore all the 13 yr. olds posts who have never fuked anything other than their hands. Comment on something non-sexual. FYI, I like that you have natural eyebrows... what classes are you taking?

I read a lot, but unfortunately it is mostly math/cs books. I do have a classic that is a favorite of mine I can mention to her (one I read over a dozen times).

For this new girl... I dated an Eastern European and know some Russian. I messaged her in Russian and she didn't reply.

This will get her.

Throw some Harry Potter pick up lines at her. As a girl who likes to read it's understood that she probably read that series.

I know we're not in Professor Flitwick's class, but you still are charming.

Been on dates from Okcupid, POF, and Tinder. weird enough the tinder dates went better, maybe cuz they weren't all looking for husbands. But I digress. Dinner can work but it's a long commitment. A quick drink or a coffee gives the option of the date carrying on or ending quicker. Either party could claim they had a prior engagement but wanted to have a quick drink.

Trust me sometimes you will want it to end quicker. Plus its way cheaper and they will still thank you for paying. and you will pay unless they insist otherwise.

And no you don't open asking them to meet you but you also don't talk to them online for weeks on end because if you do run through all the small talk online it will make the first meeting difficult because you two will have no prior history to talk about and will not have any small talk to go through while you both feel things out.

That's probably the best advice I have is once you have had a decent conversation for a day or so its time to pull the trigger and ask if shes interested in meeting up at some point. Strike while the iron is hot. If she says yes then great. If she stops responding its already been over.

But even if they agree, there are plenty of women who will give you their number, text you and agree to hanging out, then when the days comes will not respond when you ask if its still on. People suck. That's why its a numbers game. I'm probably rambling. I'm drunk and going to bed. Goodluck user.

lost cause, or asleep either way I get bad JUJU from her. Possible pseudo rebel

Great advice.

Based on the girls I'm matching with am I attractive? I never try in RL.

This guy is on the right track, they like subtle compliments like that. rather than saying they are sexy, or hot.

that girl would probably love that you read math books. It shows that you are an intellectual and might go somewhere with your life.

Start the convo with a dick pic or anal or nah? Women love it!!!

Seems like she is the highest quality match I have thus far.

OP;
Don't forget your profile, you are "sensitive, understanding but strong and a little mysterious" when you respond. If you had my kink of game, by now you would have hooked up with the white hair, the black blouse up to the neck, and got a "date" with the mami party girl... just sayin

I agree, a short date is better than a long one. and if the girl is shy, a long date might stress her out. sometimes they enjoy doing most of the talking through text or on the phone.

If that's the profile pic she chose to represent herself with then you'd best keep swiping;
This is the poster child of std's and just problems in general. Don't bring her into your life.

Her profile pic is worse. She is wearing a see through black dress where she is covering her boobs with her arms as a bathroom selfie.

post picture

I'm using this on

and

is gold

this. also you'll get to know if she has any table manners.

give me a moment, make sure thread doesnt 404 i got class early tomorrow so gotta sleep soon

Please for the love of god don't mestion Facebook likes ever. They are all outdated and you will look like an idiot with nothing to say if you bring them up.

Say some stupid shit, make up a bullshit story or say something funny, but don't try too hard it will be obvious. If a girl is interested she will play along, if she likes you but doesn't like to play along then she's no fun anyway and you shouldn't waste your time with them

Iv literally opened with "oh Anna thank god you've made it, get in, I'll explain on the way"

That might not be a particularly good line, buts that's along the same level of stupidness I'm talking about. If they are cool and interested, they will play along

If at first you don't succeed try again. never give up user. unless its been a few months with no success then give up.

I'll use on those 2 girls.

I have one more chick but I dont feel like up'ing.

I went to high school with her and she matched with me. (she isn't the one in this post).

She is quite hot. She sent me a message first of a gif of tom hanks waving. I responded saying something like hey and asked how she was and I loved her hat (she is wearing one in her profile pic).

In HS I thought I never had a shot with her (too attractive). But then she matched... wrote the first message and then didn't reply to my response.

What should I do?

I saw we are facebook friends.

>Never show your thirst.

ABORT ABORT MOTHERFUCKING ABORT, NO KILL IT WITH FIRE NO

If you are already added to her fb why would you even need the dating app?

Yuck, avoid her like the plague

NO... he went to school with her, and is in her circle... he has a chance. she messaged him.. he just had a bad reply that's all. although the see through shirt is a redflag, she shows signs of insecurity and is probably waiting for him to message again.

k.

You have strong accurate reads.

What should I say about my match with the HS crush?

>Matches with me on Bumble
>Sends a gif of tom hanks waving
>I say some stupid shit like "Heeeey X, I love your hat. What are you up to?"
>No response

She lives about an hr away. Big on social media. See her brithday is in 2 weeks. Dunno what to do. I am already friends with her on FB. But saw that like 5+ years ago I sent her a sperg messaged she never replied to.

She is very attractive and now that I remember she treated me really nice in HS and thought matbe I had a chance with her but convinced myself I didnt and quit talking to her for years until she just matched with me.

My best tip I can give you OP is to start with a generic easy to answer question. Simply getting a reply is half the battle on Tinder so I like to start with "Ok, Bachelorette number 3, pub or club and why?" You would be surprised how often this works. Firstly it makes them feel like theyre competing for attention and we know what women are like when it comes to that. Secondly, you just learnt something about her that you can plan a date around should things go that far. Progress the conversation from there, be funny and don't reply too quickly and you should be fine. Has worked pretty well for me over the last year or so and I am only average looking on a good day...

Start removing more clothes to make it seem planned.
Then probably kms

SORRY HS GIRL IS NOT HS is some blonde hair blue eyed girl

Are you from Jersey? I feel like Ive matched with this broad before.