Are they the best "you just dont get it" band? Other bands in this genre are xiu xiu, captain beefheart, swans, grimes...

Are they the best "you just dont get it" band? Other bands in this genre are xiu xiu, captain beefheart, swans, grimes, death grips, anything scaruffi likes, mr bungle, etc; but i think TOP are easily the most talented band of this bunch. What do you guys think?

sounds about right.

>TOP
>more talented than McRide and the Grips
You just don't get it

agreed

>xiu xiu
be gay and/or mentally ill

what the fuck is there not to get

you just don't get it

you need a certain level of intelligence to get it

even Michael Gira, MC Ride, Scaruffi, and the guy from Smash Mouth weren't patrician enough to understand the complexity of this project

>scaruffi drone thinks TOP is unironically good
not suprised

Ironically this

Who cares, it's all shitty pop music.

Why does this board even exist?

why are we even alive?

No, because there's nothing to get. I understand TOP. Like they make sense to me, I get their music, I've heard plenty of music similar to theirs. I just don't like it.

Unless this is b8 and i just took it.

hook real deep

why is r/music invading

Lol

TOP just apeals to angsty teenagers. Like Linkin Park, Green Day, Korn, Good Charlotte, Simple Plan, Fall Out Boy, My Chemical Romance, Simple Plan, etc, etc

There(re just a mediocre band making mediocre pop music. Nothing more, nothing less and there is nothing rong with that. In the next 5 years their fanbase will sizeably diminish as they grow out of their phase.

>I've only heard heathens and stressed out: the opinion

>he doesn't get it
lmfao

Toughen up user or the truth will hurt you

This meme isn't funny anymore

I still don't get blurryface :/

mentioning Simple Plan twice

Looks like we found your guilty pleasure!