Let's do this

I just want my baby back..

baby back...

Why can't i be happy?

Only you can answer that question

I want to confess my love to a goth girl

Just do it

get it off your chest now

We're in two different worlds right now and it's the hardest thing to see you devote so much more time to your friends than to me. Sure you've started college but how can you be so fucking selfish all the time? Why can't you see what you're doing to me? Ruining me, really badly. I have no confidence, no motivation, no money (spend it all on you because I can't say no). How did I let you turn me into such a beta? I want to break up, and work and live and meet new people, and have fun with my life again.

goth girl? kill yourself
i mean for impress her

One time my dad pooped in the neighbors yard and then lied about it

CHIIILI'S BAAAABY BACK RIIIBS

Made out with an 8 year old on several occasions. We're semi dating

Zoë, listen. I like you. I've liked you since freshman year and i know you arent looking for a relationship or anything but i was wondering if you at least wanted to hang out or go on a date

I can't do this anymore. You just left so abruptly and you asked me to leave you alone. I've left you alone for what feels like forever now..I don't want to do it anymore. I'll wait a little longer though..for you. I hope my waiting isn't in vain.

I hate islam

Gf (7 months) attempted suicide after her previous BF (2 years ago) raped her. She still has occasional flashbacks, and she never went public about it. only close friends and family of hers know

I suck with girls I'm actually surprised im not a virgin. I'm a good looking guy I dress nice and I'm pretty funny but for the fucking life of me I can't sleep with a lot of women. Most girls I talk to don't fuck with me after and I'm not sure why. Also I'm super paranoid that everyone hates me and I'll never fit it.

Umm... He didn't rape her, moron. She was fucking around with him and either got caught or feels guilty as fuck about it, so she's saying it's rape to make herself feel better.

Wake up, faggot.

But im not even wearing a shirt

The older I get, the more racist I become. 10 years ago, I was all "Oh, everyone is equal!" but it's just not true. Niggers are niggers. Mexicans are worthless. Arabs and muslims need to be wiped off the face of the Earth.

I think I'm a pedo

Same here. It happens with age.

I feel like I'm slipping further and further into depression, and it gets worse every day. I constantly feel like my friends want nothing to do with me, I lost my job, the girl I love wants nothing to do with me, my best friend has become more distant in the past month, I can't get a girlfriend to save my life, regardless of what i try and I just feel like everything I do is useless.

I'm 22M and I know I'm not the best looking guy in the world, but I'm a nice guy and try to be the best person I can be but it's so fucking hard to live with myself when everyone pushes me away. I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

Pic unrelated

>Be me
>First experience with oral
>Always thought I'd be on the receiving end
>Also always thought it'd be with a girl

Going to kill myself next weekend.

Sometimes i think my anxiety and depression get the best of me. Id rather be hanging from a fucking tree than live another day.

I have a crippling fear of rejection.
Can't ask a girl out

had sex with a new girl that I find really attractive and I couldn't get it up for the life of me, so now I'm concerned that's gonna come back to bite me in the ass.

How long has it been? Careful with that. Same thing happened to me on the pretense of taking a break and it turns out it was more about her getting back on the cock carousel. It hurt like a motherfucker and I've not been the same since. I really loved that bitch.

people pick on me because im overweight and look weak. But what they don't know is that deep down inside im really a fucked up pscyhopath that could snap at any minute. One day they're gonna push to hard and its gonna result in the next great american tragedy

OP is a faggot .....there i said it are you happy now?

Don´t be a pedo, you´ll ruin lifes, just don´t please, promise me would ya?

I feel ya Sup Forumsro.

You are to fat to do it. Faggot

I'm self conscious about how I look

that's because as you get older you realize how worthless humans actually are

I still miss you,no matter what i Said , i only hope that one day ill get over you and be able to really see you as a friend.Im sorry and not a single day goes by without me regretting my words .

Your day of reckoning will come user, and I hope it is long and painful.

I'm thinking of asking my cousin to suck my willy
not sure how to go about it though

I can't read.

I'm really really lonely.

really? would you post it online

I have a crush on my best friend's brother

I know I'm a gay, but I can't tell if he is.
I don't know if he likes me back, or if I'm seeing signs that aren't there.

I want my fucking relationship back, i dont want to work again, i want weed, i want to legally kill just one nigger

I thought something like that a while ago but now I realize that a friendship with my ex is highly unlikely. Maybe years down the road but I doubt it.

I love you Dana

greentext please

really lonely too, only my mother loves me even she doesn´t like me, but well i don´t like her either. I´m such a waste of money for my family but fuck it - FUCK IT

Most kitties can't.

No. I don't want people to know why.

It's been about a month and I might just be hurting myself more by waiting but at the moment I don't care. I'll wait until I just can't anymore and knowing me that could be a while.

>be me
>never study in high school, get good grades
>get to prestigious university
>never developed study habits in high school
>can't manage my time for shit
>shitty GPA
>struggling to keep up
fuck me I'm just gonna drop out and join the Air Force

I just don't give a fuck anymore, it's kinda nice tbh

Do you check her social media or anything? You might find out she's with someone else. That'll hurt you like fuck but it might be your first step to moving on.

I wish people knew that all the bad, evil, unproductive idea they had were literally demons talking to them

And no, I'm not "halucinating", its the same feeling literally everyone has, to do something bad, only I'm aware its not just "my mind" but dark spirits trying to make me do wrong.

I love you liz

Spazzgrind is a very under rated and short lived genre of music that needs a comeback. Every band nowadays sounds exactly like next however every spazzgrind band that has ever existed (there are like 9) is unique in their own way

Silly man. I am human. the cat is buried in my yard.

i meant a live suicide broadcast online. But well.. better if you just don't do it. After death there's nothing else you know. Maybe you'll regret while doing it. Have you thought how you are gonna do it?

Its been over two years, and I still think about you ever single day. Every time I feel insecure, every time I feel alone and unloved, I whisper your name to myself, the pet name I had for you. I remember every day, your touch, holding you in my arms. Things you would do, things you would say. I miss you especially at night, when we would hold each other close and make love. And in the morning when I would kiss you goodbye when going to work. I can't be just your friend, because seeing you with someone else would be too painful. I could easily send you flowers, and practically guilt trip you into being with me again, but I know that us being together isn't good for either of us in the long wrong. I've realized you can't build a long term relationship on only romantic love, because those things just don't last. We're different people with different values and different dreams. I might always think about you, at least until I can really fall in love again. I haven't told you most of this, because I don't want to hurt you. I already know you don't feel the same or you would have come back.

liz is a bitch name

are you my fucking cousin?

You were a bullet and I'm glad I dodged you even if I can't cure myself of love for what I thought you were before I knew you.

hate myself and want to die

Run a hose from the tailpipe into my car probably. I can't get a gun.

probably not, my family doesn't know I'm a retard yet

This should be on /adv/

I agree he is too fat to do it. Who cares what race people are, the really worthless people are fucking fat asses

not really lol

I wanna fuck the bunny

Underrated post

These threads get deleted from /adv/ after only a few posts. There must be a new mod over there..

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S NOT BUTTER!

I'd also fuck the shit out of Misty. I don't give a shit that she's like 10. You're gay for not wanting to.

i watched a lot of vids and pics about suicide on bestgore.. also people i knew did it.. it´s a valid option, anyway one guy i knew suicide by hanging and i did´t had the chance to tell him how much i liked him and admire him. I guess he was too young to die and that hit me even harder.. in a few days it´ll be 2 years since.. time flew away.

And Roll. She's 14. And a huge variety of anime girls aged 10 - 15

I can't believe it's not scratchy.

Goddamnit. I can't get you out of my head. For the last 6 months, since I said goodbye to you at the airport, I've thought of nobody but you. I thought I was getting over my feelings, but as soon as I did, you mentioned me moving to North Carolina. To be near you. I fell deeper, and deeper back down the rabbit hole, until now, I'd consider violating my probation and risking jail time just to see you again. Fuck knows I'd do it all over again if I could, and I wish I had that opportunity. I'd tell you how I feel, how I want you to stay. I wouldn't make the mistakes I did. I love you, goddamnit, and I don't want to lose you. But I have to. I have to stop fucking thinking about you all the damn time because it's affecting me. I drink too much, my work performance is being affected, and I feel like I'm on the cusp of depression and insanity 24/7. I have to stop. I I can't go on like this. Not when I know deep down that there's no hope. Even if we were to meet again, you would only treat me as a friend, and I'm not sure I could take that. Even now, I'm sitting here, over 2000 miles away, posting what I probably should be saying to you on the internet, instead of actually telling you how I feel. How I have felt. I already said I don't want to lose you, and it's true, but I just fucking can't do this anymore. My left and my right brain are fighting a war, and it hurts. I just want it to be over with. Goodbye, Ella. I love you.

Wow, for a brief moment, and until I read otherwise, I thought that pic was related to your post. Thanks for clarifying, homie.

You need to make a concerted effort to change the things you don't like about your life. But instead, you sulk as you wait for things to get better. You're 22 and have had at least 1 gf, which is more than 90% of this god forsaken website. Go do something about it, pussy.

You know what you want to do, why don't you do it?

14 + boobs
Best feels

I just wanna die, I'm tired of living here doing the same thing over and over and failing every time I branch out to try something to new just to fall into the same repetitive swing, its gotten boring and I don't see the end anywhere but death

Kathrine let me love you cunt

grow the fuck up bata nigger

Move to another part of the country. Or just another country. Try doing something different.

If I would've called she'd still be here. Instead I rolled over and went to sleep. Now I'll never see her again. If you find someone never let anything happen to them Sup Forumsros.

I love you, dad. I'm sorry that I blew off the few nights you had planned to spend time with me, I'm sorry that I never saw you after your freak out. I couldn't protect your possessions from your god awful mother, and I wont be able to continue on your legacy. I'm sorry.

Well i was like sixteen at the time
Actually i think they were thirteen

Des, I wish I had told you sooner, maybe you wouldn't be in behavrial center if I did, maybe you wouldn't have tried killing yourself. I love you, dearly. I hate myself for not being able to help you, that I cant be there, I just want you to make it back alive, so we talk one more time, so I can tell you how I feel. I am and always will be in love with you.

I think we all know that pic is related. Don't deny
Green text please

I honestly can't believe I actually found a girl with a near perfect personality. I understand that you'll never fully understand video games I can live with that. You know enough to want to play them and to not get jealous or needy when I play them. But man you're fucking expensive. I got 5 days off work and 4 of them are going towards you. 2 dates in a row and a stay at a hotel. I guess this is what having a mainstream gf is like. I miss my ex that never wanted to do shit but play videogames and watch youtube videos. She was badass, hated when I spent money on her, And really had my back. I wish all that didnt fall apart. But shit happens, and I'm pretty happy with you. I'm sorry I'm so on you about getting fit. I just fill confident that there is a 9/10 under there just waiting to pop out. So I'm willign to endure my friends bullshit about "you can do better" and "she's sweet, but shes kinda fat" I know you're working on it, and I'm sure when you drop the pounds you'll drop their jaws and they'll shut the fuck up and I'll never have to defend you like that again. I know your heart was in the right place, but I really don't want to go to that alicia keys concert and I'm only going because you already got the tickets. I don't liek concerts I thought you knew that, So its weird you did that has a gift, but whatever. Its still sweet of you to do. You're totally not practicing squats like you say you are, because if you were you'd ride my dick for at least 5 minutes before collapsing and saying you're tired. Even for a feminist, you're actually a really cool person. When you're not being some extreme feminist that is. and I've had thoughts about ending this but I just don't want to because I'm your longest relationship and I dont want to hurt you like that, plus I feel like I'd never find a girl who's personality was this cool without dating my ex again. and My ex wants nothing to do with me, She's a religious nut now, she wants me to stop being agnostic.

I am a closet nazi.

"Cousin, please suck my penis for me please!"
It's that easy

Barbecue sauce.

Get off the computer for a while, dude. Try some new social activity you've never done before. Guitar, archery, running, exploring your town, whatever. Too much internet warps your sexuality.

One of my good friends came out as Trans
I cringe at the sight of him and can't stand his Facebook posts
Am I a bad person for not wanting anything to do with him?

Continued, Just did, she didn't respond, scared and worried I might've gotten rejected

Show an example, how faggy is this

What if I wanna fuck Ash instead? Does that make me gay?