What is this on my penis?

What is this on my penis?

herpes.

hpv

fucking horrid. castrate yourself, faggot.

Yes: herpes

that would be a bad case of lies, boredom and eternal virginity

get the fuck out gullible cunts

in both cases, pic very much related

this

also it can be fixed, u just gonna get ur dick burned or frozen until that shit fall off,

post more pictures im intrigued

No
Yes
No

Checked

The fuck is wrong with you

dem trips tho

I dont know but I have a very strong urge to scrape it off with a razor blade.

This is warts. Isn't herpes sores?

>get the fuck out

that's what happens when you get circumcised, jewboy

Pleasure bumps

Would that hurt? Also, I have pearly papules and got sorta comfy with them. I don't exactly wanna lose them.

Looks like AIDS, user. I'm sorry. Nice knowing you.

Yes it's warts not herpes

I'll have you know I'm very fond and proud of my Jewish faith and lineage.

>doesn't know how to greentext
>thinks it looks cool, everyone will like it
Gtfo, newfag. It's a schoolnight.

Looks like a guarantee that you're staying a virgin for the forseeable future. Congratz

Tell that one to >>Sup Forums

Greentext fail... so hard

>mad because his shitty pasta thread was exposed and he won't get hundreds of replies by dumbfounded reddit refugees

>super, SUPER mad that his only former of human contact outside of his McJob and mom telling him to clean his room and get off her Dell was sabotaged
>so very mad

med school fag here, you have HPV and prly shitty immune system. Stop your shitty diet, fix it and stop abusing whatever you are doing. Within 1 years the virus will be cleared, warts ect.

do they teach you not to be a gullible cunt and reverse image search in med school? It would seem not

when you're this mad and gay. cringe

> replies with utter nonsense because he's mad he has warts on his tiny little cock

Flood Spores

>ah bloo bloo
>pls talk to me someone

>tries to bump his shitty thread with op image saved from directly from google
>HURR DURR I HAVE THE HPV GAIZ XDDDDD

let it go you autismal cunt

It's not that simple. Now you've got a 70% chance to get cancer (read about it). Also, you're now a papilloma vector, meaning you could be responsible for any of your future partner's cancer (and death) as well.

Quality post

thanks, op. so many (You)'s

I'm not OP, dummy

it doesn't really matter. I successfully killed the thread

Permanent Loneliness

I mean unless you're fucking in a 3rd world country without condom there's not that much risk. Most men carry it. It's like what? 10-15% that show warts and even less for penile cancer? Most women in civilized countries are vaccinated. I was an unlucky and showed warts, but froze them earlier and used a topical. Shit was gone in 6 months and haven't been back in 3 years.

Why, that is a glans.

looks like pop rocks
clean your dick
if it's still on there
ASK A FUCKING DOCTOR