What does Sup Forums think about building a wall on the Mexican border and deporting illegal Mexicans?

What does Sup Forums think about building a wall on the Mexican border and deporting illegal Mexicans?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ikDOM2k1jkw
illegalaliencrimereport.com/
newnation.org/NNN-news-invasion.html
ojjpac.org/memorial.asp
twitter.com/AnonBabble

im in lets do it

ditto

I'm not a Mexican so it's not my problem I don't care.

seems a bit racist to me.

toss niggers over it as well.

trump supporters are literally brain dead
its like watching a group of children yell and scream at their parents that they wanna watch TV
and by parents I mean the educated majority of humans

Delusion sets in.
White people are humans.
Not you.

It will help the Mexican cement company that's going to make billions, so that's good, and I think it will be cool when all the Mexicans are gone, more lawn jobs for rednecks

Wall: stupid
Deportations: Necessary
Making it easier for people to immigrate: necessary
Will to argue my points: non existent.

I say let's keep the one's that don't do criminal shit such as robbing, killing, stealing.. etc and give them temp. Visas and the others kick them out. Kick out the lazy niggers also. Think about it though, it's a win win if we let the hardworking wetbacks stay, they'll live and prosper, while we collect their taxes and revenues. If they are illegal then they don't get EBT checks or foodstamps. "Win-Win" amiright? Btw. Posting this chick i know who's a butterface, but her ass is wonderful. Hope you like it, and god bless(or not if you're atheist or believe in anothrr god)

White people are responsible for all wars.

Although they do have bigger numbers, there's some seriously retarded people on the left as well

White people are proud that they are responsible for all wars.

The constitution of the United States applies to US citizens, not the whole world.

Libtards love mexicans. Mexicans vote left.

there are retarded people on both sides.
extremism is mental disorder, left or right.
but in this case, the majority of trump supporters are severely uneducated.

Like that will ever happen. Rednecks are the least working fuckers of all, why do you think they're at home (trailer park) all day yelling and fussing at their 12 sons and daughters who are inbred and complaining about their EBT checks not coming? Fuck the dumb hillbilly cunts. They are about as lazy as the niggers.

Yuup pretty much

What does Sup Forums think about putting their faith in a conman turned politician that built his business on failure and hedonism, who promises that Mexico will pay for the wall and instead lets Americans foot the bill?

But rednecks are White. Mexicans are not White. Mexicans needs to stay in their dump. Whenever Mexicans arrive at a a city, they ruin neghborhoods. White girls don't date Latinos.

Using the N word. I'm reporting you to the internet police.

And if you want to be a citizen, apply and come here legally.

Put forth the time and effort to learn our language, get a job, and make a proper life for yourself.

That's what my Grandfather had to do.

Make America Great Again!

Build that wall and Mexico is going to pay for that wall.

I think deporting illegals makes sense from a distance, but in practice costs more than can be gained.

I think the idea of the wall is beautiful, symbolically, but it practice would be a huge waste of money.

I think it's a wonderful idea.

Should remove kebab and niggers as well, since we're at it.

I think most republicunts are dumbasses. Goodluck paying $7 for a gallon of milk and $2000 more for a brand new car.

almost everything is negro related too

If it works, the wall will put a 60 billion dollar hole in the cartels pockets, at least for a while, giving citizens of Mexico a chance to reclaim at least part of their government. Not that its our governments aim or anything.

>What does Sup Forums think about building a wall on the Mexican border and deporting illegals?

I fixed it for you.

youtube.com/watch?v=ikDOM2k1jkw

>>deporting illegal criminals

fucking racist.

>Le current year man: the next generation

"We" are going to pay for the wall. You're one of those dumb conservacocks aren't you?..

do it.

All non-human citizen should be deported.

wow omg dont be so rascist, check ur privilege

Deportings yes. Why not?

Building a wall? We might as well throw our money away. There's already a 100ft+ cliff face along most the Rio Grande, you couldn't build a wall there if you wanted and there's no need to.

The other places where people cross have fences that don't work. You can make 60foot ladders if you need to. Not to mention the countless tunnels under the boarder that the cartel uses to drugs and shit.

A wall is a lunatics pipe dream. Not to mention they're not even coming in that much anymore.

The average person in the country is so horribly misinformed about politics in general that if you actually sit them down and talk to them, MOST of them do not even agree with the policies of the party that they vote for.

The absolute genius of the R/D system here is that both are completely retarded. The average person in the US is a pretty reasonable mixture of the policies of the two parties but by running on a platform of "Bible thumper + Cut taxes" or "Social responsibility + Fiscal rape/regulatory death" you just divide and conquer.

Whenever you see a republican and a democrat shaking hands your butthole should tighten up because you're about to get something shoved up there.

This. If you're going to buy a US-made car this year or next year, BUY IT NOW. The price is about to spike, to pay for the union wages of us workers.

Innovation is the only real way to maintain superiority in the global marketplace. Tariffs are a way to make temporary money at the cost of future stagnation.

Deport all illegals, that goes for europeans as well since this doesnt belong to you either. Also, how about illegal russians, chinese, and canadians to name a few also.

>Not annexing Mexico and putting the whole shit show under martial law until it can be built up like a roman conquest.

Would beat the hell out of our fucking about in the middle east where religious war after religious war is being fought using our hardware

Tell Putin to Bring the Russian sluts over!

You don't even know what race I am.

Huge numbers of USA citizens killed and/or raped by invading barbarians:

illegalaliencrimereport.com/

newnation.org/NNN-news-invasion.html

ojjpac.org/memorial.asp

Stop misusing the edgy meme please

New fags fuck up all the good memes.

dumbass racists think an expensive wall will keep mexicans out

most of the illegals dont just "hop" over a fucking fence to get into the USA, they simply drive/walk on through with someone else's papers. your useless border patrol agents dont give enough shits unless its super obvious that theyre nervous illegals

some go to canada and come in through the canadian border

Tax everyone who voted for Trump to pay for it.

this. the wall should never happen.
deportations? sure, whatever

i know i was just sampling a true liberals rebuttal

You have to go back, González.

What in the ever living fuck does that mean?

And the US constitution specifically states:

The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened) against domestic Violence.

Considering that Mexican Cartels run drugs into pretty much every border state on a daily basis and US citizens have formed militias of their own to run patrols to protect their own property on the border, I'm pretty sure that the Federal government is violating the constitution.

So, you can either build a wall, or a fence, or hire guys, or something, but there needs to be a better border.

Especially all those ones in Asia.

my dumbass was lucky enough to get birthed on the right side, now i just lol at how white ppl think mexicans still hop over the border

mexico gtfo!
1/3 of your pathetic countries population lives in my country illegally. fix yer shit.

GTFO nick

im in agreement with you dude, my point was libs argue illegals have rights. they don't

There fucking from central and south america and it's still your fault you god damn beaner.

Basically this.

The issue is the worthless VISA tracking system. Most of the illegals are just visa overstay. They need to fucking grow a pair and start deporting people who overstay a visa instead of letting them stay in a city for 8 years, have a kid, then get welfare and shit and let the kid apply for DARPA/DACA.

If they're brown, dont keep em around. Thats what i always say.

As a Republican, I love federal spending and thus think it's a brilliant idea. It's going to cost billions. It's a billion dollar idea.

>apply and come here legally
that's what a lot do, then they never leave or bother trying to become citizens, because they're here illegally to begin with, so they just go on cutting yards, doing nails, fucking rich old white guys, etc,

im allways for deporting illegal immagrants!
better tsa checks would make more scence than a wall, but i dont really care

Beannon reporting in. I say bueno. Grandpa earned our family's citizenship by enlisting in the army. These fucking wetbacks want in but don't wanna earn it? Fuck that.

You destroy the tunnels, put steel barriers. Line the wall in conductive material and run electricity through it, and finally state of art cameras and gun turrets on top every 100 feet remote controlled, or automatic script based and or movement controlled. Then you put a 2nd line of defense in the form of soldiers, armed with shot to kill on sight orders. Shut down public school's, welfare and take a portion of the Military budget and put that money into boarder security.

Does America not know there's a wall already?

im Mexican and i cant see how this is racist. I immigrated legally after i learned English, and i have a job and a college degree and pay taxes.

stupid people are the only ones that cant immigrate legally.

you still have to keep paying my FAFSA for my stem degree faggot

No we actually don't. We know that criminals, cash and drugs come through the boarder, hence the wall.

Yeah! I like giving latinas creampies! But tell them to gtfo

>stupid people are the only ones that cant immigrate legally

so the other 99.9% of Mexicans

Your still have to pay to deport your own family. Fucking homo.

We sent money to Israel and that's a fuckin waste what's a pissant wall

who is gonna work the fields now? Not me.

the smart ones usually immigrate away from mexico by age 19.
there are alot of retards here.

they're all legal citizens by now idiot

thank ur clinton admin

Trump is going to put the niggers back in the fields

I'm all for it.

You can send the illegals but keep your trash on your side. You brought them over, you live with them.

Then your not MEXICAN. Fuck u and fuck your multiculturalism.

>Mexican

>American

Pick one nigger.

yeah, let's see how nfl and nba fans like going back to cracker ball

when the fuq did i call myself mexican moron
ur homo ass called me a beaner first

Why do libfags think the wall is going up to stop illegal immigration and that's that? Look, I get that you love Buzzfeed and Huffing Post's narrative of what Tump said, but if you actually listen to the words coming out of his stupid orange face it's clear that his aim is to stop criminals from using and or crossing the boarder. That's is to say the drug dealers, the billions that pour through there in drugs and cash.

FFS, that libtard media really have you head on backwards.

aside from the fact that that's a lie, if you are going to write stuff, at least learn to write

It's going to cost every U.S household $120 dollars if Mexico doesn't pay.

Mexico probably won't pay, and if any tariff, not just a 20% tariff, is imposed Mexico will just raise the price of the goods it sends us to offset the cost.

It's normal for business to pass along extra costs to the consumer.

Yes but you bought into me calling you a beaner. So now I know your mexican. Or you wouldn't have responded to me calling you a beaner.

ive been posting this whole time about mexicans, no shit im mexican idiot
your points are pointless

keep paying my fafsa for my fat mexican ass

sense*

This is why they hate the left so hard.

If someone has a different thought process, you instantly group them up as idiot, racist, redneck hicks. Just like they group you up as a sissy, snowflake, faggot.

Can't wait to spend my tax paying dollars on a pile of shit that will never be finished. Trump is a fucking moron that's going to end up getting killed while also putting us under Russian control. Rip world...

I think the best way to reduce illegal immigration would be to invade Mexico and setup a puppet government that will fix their social problems. At least to the point that the better option isn't to escape to a country where you don't speak the language to work at a McDonald's for minimum wage by risking your life crossing miles of desert that's infested with gun-wielding rednecks just begging for an excuse to take a human life. Oh, and also make them sell us their oil for cheap.

Kick white trash like yourself out too

I don't believe you. Prove your not mexican,

Ok. So tariffs on imported good from Mexico going to cost Americans billions. Also other countries already want Mexico trade as Mexico is a super mining country and for its produce. The only reason that Mexico has not sold to other countries is because of nafta. Right now thrump is going to going to lose power of Latin America trust me white folks. Latin America is a sleeping giant.

deport me, faggot

Same fagging. I like and use the fasfa myself. Its nice.