What hairstyle attracts the most females?

What hairstyle attracts the most females?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hrSVCh7wEK0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The one with the biggest dick

out of those two? you're only going to attract other faggots

i have long ass ratty dreads, girls love them

the one above the pretty face

the one with the biggest wallet/status

Im bald and work out.
I get more bitches than people with nice hair

Boy, that guy sure has an itchy neck.

the kind where you stop asking beta fucking questions like this

how old?
since im 23 and balding

I'll just leave this here

cut them off and stop appropriating MY culture you fucking bigot

The one where you don't look like a fuckboy 14 year old.......so neither

fucking this. these hipster ass hairstyles are so fucking ugly. the 2nd one looks like he shaved off some hair off a roadkill animal and glued it to his scalp.

pic unrelated

Hair style doesn't seem to matter when your a billionaire. His wife is fucking sexy

The most attractive hairstyle is confidence .

buzzcut and beard

confidence in what though?

Whichever one happens to be on the head of a guy who throws a lot of money around.

"I" the self

That's true. I would rough fuck the prissy little bitch in OPs pic and make him choke on it and cry.

I doubt it. Women detest bald.

Don't get too fancy with your haircut. Just don't let it go straight down the center of your head forward, you look like an autistic child like that. Just comb it to the side, but actually, no comb needed. I just push it to the same side all the time now it grows in that direction

In all things. Who you are, where you are going. "I can, I will, I am."

Faux Hawk is God-tier

>pic related
(not me)

shave your head you fucking pansy

You've got women all wrong. What you need is money to get the girl. First you get the money, then you get the power, then you get the woman. You don't need a certain hairstyle. You don't even need hair. You don't even need a head. Just get the money first.

must be tiresome to exert that all the time,
im pretty confident in aspects of my life, though I could improve

if by sexy you mean bland, ordinary yugo whore with square tits and resting bitch face, then yeah.

cocaine helped scarface too.

Doesn't matter what hairstyle you rep, it's all about confidence boys. I used to have a nice, short, wavey hair, but now I shave my head on the regular because of balding. Still have my confidence and women notice it.

Pretty sure that guy could have a dead rat on his head and still get women. It's your attractiveness in your face, not a hairstyle.

When you are balding just start working out. Grow a beard thats it.

*super young women detest bald. There's plenty of women in their late twenties that dig the shit out of bald guys in my experience. I'm 28 now, was model-like attractive with hair and then it started thinning so I shaved it off at 25. First year I saw less pussy but then I just spent more time working on my actual game and found success again. Bald + Fit + Tattoos + proper fitting clothes + successful. You don't even need most of those things if your game is good enough TBH.

first you get that money then you get that power

You dont know woman then my friend

Rush, rush give me yayo. Gotta Yayo. No, no, no, no yayo.

youtube.com/watch?v=hrSVCh7wEK0

if he turn his nose up, boy he on that powder

now you walk around with 50 in your trousers

What are you, gay?

diamonds boolin on my chest, no FUCKIN BLOUSER

According to studies, a crew cut. Or the ol' high and tight. Longer on top, short back and sides. Scientifically verified.

>23 and balding

nice genetics there kid

That's not really a crew cut or a high and tight though, those cuts are for soilders. The picture you posted is way too long on top. Though, I think that cut looks much better

Sweeping categorical declarations about half the population are never going to be true. Some women love the bald thing, some women hate it.

That hair could get you bitches if youre 12....

My hairs medium length and curly.

It really wins over 40 + year old ladies.

They fucking love curls idk.

for me just long hair, practically girls hair.

faces look weird without the hair there around it, bit too round sorta

hella bitches

the eyeliner helps too

Simple short hair is best if you arent a fuckboy

y im starting to working out, growing a beard is more challenging

I know, I'm lazy and it was a quick google search. Having a face like Brad Pitt under the haircut can't hurt your chances either.

It only looks sloppy if it's too squirly on the sides and down your neck. Avoid that and your golden

Also go to a real barber. I meet way too many men that don't understand how much better a real barber is than a Supercuts or some shit

gotta play with the cards you're dealt

You'll be the prettiest girl in the gay bar with that haircut.

Neither you hipster faggot

Lol old faggot

long haired master race reporting in faggot

True. I also thing that the hair combed straight back makes you look more of a greaser than anything. I think it looks best combed to the side

Also if you hold a mirror up to to the back of your head you will notice that most men's hair has a natural "swirl" to it. You want to continue the direction the swirl goes for the optimal direction you should comb your hair in

Somebody post the pic of the 3 girls licking zyzz's chest.

Just don't do some faggy combover shit. Shave it, own the baldness. It does work for some women.

this one

neither you hipster faggot

its what im doing, going with short cuts, im not bald yet, but its starting to notice, preparing for some years ahead

my condolences

Yeah, cuz they on his dick because of his hair ....

You sound so gay lol. Proud of your extreme faggotry; you're most likely a narcissist and/or rapist

Well clearly it didn't hurt.

What's a zyzz?

do
and start shaving your head

haircuts and looks don't matter.

i have a 10/10 rich blonde gf and im literally a piece of shit.

the only thing that matters is how much you force your dick down their throat

a dead dude that /fit/ masterbates to

Post pics bc I bet she is not 10/10 or even exists

Girls think they want a nigger but they really want a moon monkey.

This guy

This is a lie, and not even a good one. No one believes you.

What's he supposed to have, an instagram model wanna be millennial that wears kylie jenner makeup?

She is. and im not going to post pics of her just because you asked faggot.

Just trust me. Throw yourself out there. Just keep talking to girls and if you're picky enough you will get a hot one.

literally does not fucking matter how ugly you are

This
I know so many guys who go to beauty shops and end up looking autistic because the chicks can't style men's hair properly

So... some kind of wax mannequin?

Try inspirational figure/God among men.

>this is a lie
>plenty of niggers fucking anything other than niggers

women fuck dogs dude

women literally eat shit

you don't think they'll fuck ugly dudes?

Fuck you, you cock blocking nigger.

This hair style is the style of homosexuality, some fake bimbo instagram girls might like it, but never be someone you are not, and never change who you are to try to date, such as straightening your hair. Be yourself, and if you aren't then that's pretty cuckold.

I am a flaming homo, and both those looks gets me equally hard!

For real man. A good barber will also do other stuff (besides give you a far superior hair cut). Some will straight razer shave your sideburns/back of your neck and even put a hot towel on your head. Shit feels baller. They will also trim your eyebrows and take care of ingrown hairs or blackhead you didn't notice know exsisted

Dick's pretty hard right now

Dated a white girl with dreads for a bit. She was a cunt, but the sex was wild and she knew who had the good acid. She was cash.

>zyzz
>god amongst men
>heart gave out at 22
Lmaoing @ ur life
Here's a real one for you

>heart gave out at 22

It was hereditary, asshole.

Was it Cupcacke by any chance? Are you a dog?

Had dreads for about 8 years haven't went longer then a month without pussy. I don't understand what girls see in em.

>Cupcacke
Wut? Am I a dog? Those words are mostly English, but the meaning is lost on me.

this guy knows what he's talking about

Nr.2 is the fuckboy haircut that will attract more women in their 20's, while nr.1 will attract more intelligent older women

>in their 20's
try late teens

Nice cultural appropriation faggot