Waifu claiming thread.

Previous:
Rules:
>Claim your Waifu/Husbando
>No Claiming Waifus/Husbandos that have already been claimed
>Only one claim per user
>No stealing (unless trips or more)
>No oversexualised content
>No RP/ERP of any kind (maybe some on occasion)
>Discussion is welcomed
>Insults must be original
>If you're posting images you're not lurking
>3D is almost always trash
>Joining means a reserved place in hell
>Most importantly, have fun!

Kyouko claimed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5Bd99eOvnwM
youtube.com/watch?v=9mslsN2bvA8
youtube.com/watch?v=Atc0ERea7nE
pixiv.net/member.php?id=10011790
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Claim :o
i'm actually a cis white male :o

Hello everyone
>no life
>Juvia claimed
>cute and sexy
The ultimate combination
I'm good, just enjoying what's left of my day, you?
I was never going to rape you!
No! I refuse to be shown anything past kissing!

Have we talked before?

i honestly find most of my stuff through youtube now. i found this album a couple days ago and i really like it.

Oooh, onions are good too. Most work except for reds, but maybe in the right soup...
I'd add boiled eggs, but I can never get it right. It's either practically raw or totally solid. The timing on the gooey egg SHOULD be easy, but I can rarely get it

if you're happy you're happy, not much good can come of disturbing that I think
different views can be good, if they come with a bunch of weirdos, all the better

I think that's the only gif I've ever seen in this threads
Also I changed my mind I'm judging your pillows HARD

>youtube.com/watch?v=5Bd99eOvnwM

still here

and

oh no worries then
Well its more like im happy with this part of my life. Of course. Weirdos have the best views
Hi friend

u guys all seriously need to kill yourselves :o

dumb spic -_-

>Runs hands up you legs to you inner thigh
Shhhh. Just relax
It finally stopped

Nah m8 I'm good.

And a fucking fag :3
i love you

Much the same, will probably sleep in a short while.

tried found out i didn't have the balls
:o

can you link a song? if not I'll just look for something

>judging my pillows

That's it

I'm the real konata :o

#
You don't have to make 6 figure salaries to get to the level of the ones who do if you're smart about what you do with it. Live with less now so you can prosper later. There's a wonderful thing you can do in the free market we have which is called "investing" and mutual funds are especially good at building wealth. What makes you think I'm a slave? If anything I'm going to be closer to them rather than being the whiny retard who complains that the government and the ultra rich are the source of their problems. #
Yeah I agree with the financial literacy being a requirement. It'd fix a lot of the societal issues we have now with the current generation being all "Government is responsible for fixing my mistakes" and "Everyone gets a gold medal" mental.

yeah shes a cute
One day hopefully

no me

Time for sleep, goodnight /waifu/.

(Tali)
I guess, but more often than not it feels like something that you either forget about, or gets in the way for moments like those. At least the finger is far more useful.

(Yui)
The usual stuff for me- work, food, sleep, have a good time, and continue stashing away money.

(Anya)
>those 7s
Your posting on the threads seems otherwise, but I suppose on on one is a different ballgame. Asking for advice is a good thing, it's knowing that you could some that gives others a hard time since it means they don't have all the answers.

Reds are pretty tasty in chili, and I don't mind them in goulash either, though some would scream at that thought. In a hurry, even a normal, pre-boiled egg works well too.

I love cooking, but it's all about comfort and taste for me at the end of the day.

tomoko...

you're such a faggot :)
dumb gringo -_-
dumb gringo -_-

heres a song
youtube.com/watch?v=9mslsN2bvA8

and heres the full album
youtube.com/watch?v=Atc0ERea7nE

where is she from? :o
nice apple
gonna listen right now ty
I have a specific way I use emoticons -_-

Stop! I refuse to let you lewd me up in public
So cute
One day I'll get around to watching K-On.
Anyway what have you been up to?

Why don't you go back to where you came from if people here are so dumb. Fucking ingrate.

Night

well id hope so it was just a stubbed toe
are you ok?

One on one I tend to worry about intruding on people or something, I guess. I'm kind of socially inept, or something. Which is a shame, I never used to be,

Yeah I'll never frown on having to ask for advice, it's important to do sometimes. I just worry about imposing on people I guess.

*puts up a curtain
Well duh no tongue is = a finger
It still hurt

Having solace or even just a place of guaranteed happiness is good
talking on discord and here is odd...

meet me behind the dumpster
we'll settle this properly

Oh, I don't really consider chili a kind of soup, just it's own thing, but reds are definitely very good, especially with sweet onion as garnish
I can't say I've ever had goulash though
For me cooking's really about the execution, it's just so satisfying putting something together that actually works as a dish

no problem
goodnight, i have school tomorrow and its almost 1 am

ah ok, rest well

I liked the first song

dumb gringo -_-
because i don't speak spanish :o

Hello Lewdvia.

And i need to eventually start watching or focus on reading Fairy Tale.

Re-reading manga I have already read.
Nothing much.

I know :o

Cook anything yummy?
I made some alfredo earlier.

its not a big deal
well they arent always here. Im not sure when their next day off is. That it is we should stop using one for now

Well at least you can speak English, I'll give you that.

So my niece still doesnt understand potty training. My puppy is better behaved.

you know I don't have my pictures on this laptop, so you're clearly an imposter -_-
how old is she?

good :o
i can't -_-
i'm on mobile though so i have pics :o

Whooooooooooooooooooo is this cuteness?????

Anastasia from Idolmaster Cinderella Girls. Have fun.

26 months

That's not what i ment!
>
I'm not lewd!
I see, what manga?
I started watching a different slice of life anime though now that I'm thinking about slice of life's

Really? The apple is what you go for?
Dumb wetback? Are you actually mexican or just "brown"?

A-are you the t-trap?

how many american lolicons are in here

2 years 3 months. Pupper is barely 2 months.

Dude there are like 50 you can't just ask that and expect to get an accurate answer.

hi floofvia

Thread it is then
Yeah, they seem very sporadic
I guess I usually say Gemini, because it seems nicer than Taurus, but I guess it's technically both. Are you big into astrology?

I want finish inside her, thooooough!!!

It was at the time
Builds a room instead?

At least one.

>not lewd
NOH
You are always lewd, manquer

Why this?

I only have 3 pics on my phone -_-
no
sachi is white, I'm hispanic

it looked tasty ._.
nice numbers

what a dingus

I don't know, she's so cute, I think I'm in love.

That's backwards thinking that just leads to greed and selfishness. Literally why the world is such shit is because won't drop this ideal. You're a slave because you honestly think you can even get close to them. No you're like a hamster in a cage at best and they make play with you for some laughs but the the majority of the time you're going to left alone to run our wheel grow sour and die. You'll struggle for nothing and die with nothing. I don't think the ultra rich is the source of my problems I know their the source of everyones problems because they literally want us to be slaves. They don't want us to be anything else and the very system that we live in proves that and i"m sorry that you're stuck in the illusion that things are fine and everyone just is lazy and whats a hand it. If they just worked hard their would be no poverty. Like wow. Its not about the government "fixing our mistakes" not its about it fixing its own god damn mistakes but its more interested in dividing us and playing a literal game of thrones a sense with the popularity contest that is our voting system. You're literally turning a blind eye to all the corruption and all the bull shit for what? Because you're privileged enough to actually get somewhere in this society. And yes you're privileged. I have no doubt you've worked hard for your thing but most people don't even get the chance to work hard. Just fuck stop being such a dense mother. The "free market" is a sham, the only truly free market is a black market. Investments are bull shit and stocks are bull shit its all bull shit just for the rich to get rich and literally make money out of air. Its does nothing but create poverty and widen the gap between the uneducated and the poor from the rich and privileged. We need to let this shit system die and think of real fucking sulation to our problems instead of just berating people because "they didn't earn" or "they just want hand outs" no you fucking retard they just

well yeah but thats just how it goes. No im not really sure how this all goes I just thought it would be a silly joke because our birthdays were so close
well i hope you feel better

I'm mexican but live in Arizona :o
stop it slachi -_-

Are you one though?

> they just want to live normal fucking lives like you and me with out needing to work five jobs. Yes some people do deserve more than others cause they do more than others and I'm sure we could do that too with out completely fucking over one side of society. I know its funny coming from me because all i've been doing is berating but its fucking true.
Shes an oc

She's pretty cute, I agree.

Ye I'm a fucking tranny.

Look at her face, she's begging for it. She's giving me consent to rape her!

Time to fap, thank you user. I also feel a bit of sadness in your writing, I hope things look up for you in the future. bye.

Oh, ok. Thanks for answering.

aww well I love all them still
I'm hispanic :o

Well I finished Azumanga Daioh on Friday, reread some of One Punch Man, started rereading Haruhi

What SoL have you been watching?
I finished watching Serial Experiments Lain just recently.

Do you have a bf/gf?

Jeez, I'm impressed, even I don't write this much
you're sounding a bit edgy though...

Astrology is... interesting. I personally think it's crap, but I guess no more far-fetched than other stuff. it's just all so general, that it seems ridiculous
And it's funny, I just thought you were seriously asking at first... being on the cusp is confusing

Ok.
I'm just going to call you both niggers then. :^)

Bye!

's fine.

Yes.

stop it slachi -_-
what a dingus you are :o
gringos are racist -_-

is it you?

So many names...
Hello, how are you?
That's not how it works...
You truly are persistent
I am not!
Sounds fun
And it's not categorized as SoL but it's pretty much like one. D-frag, you seem like you'd enjoy it.

I feel like its too hard to circle everyone based on their birthday so its bound to fail. Well yeah im sorry im bad at jokes and all that

you seem the kind of girl to need more than one though

I need to get a trip so sachi will stop copying me

or he should just go back to sachi :o
you're not using my emoticons correctly -_-

Sadness

Yes.

how lolicon are you?

One is exactly as many as I need.

Why?

Discord drama

There's Discord drama?

which discord? :o

>not being persistent about loving you in every way possible
What kind of casual lover do you take me for?

Because that means you arent single/available

Hmph... I know.
:/

I've heard of D-Frag and have kept putting it back on my queue will get to it eventually.

Well thanks I guess. I'm just really tired of people and thier bullshit and their shitty beliefs in the system and the illuions that keep it running. Tred of people licking the asshole of tump like he's some fucking god when he's just a fucking idiot. Smart enough to scam the people into voting for him but every one of his ideas are retarded. Guess we have a literally equal to the intelligence of the populace.
And yes people have made it well aware how edgy I sound. Almost like the truth isn't kind.
same
Heres the artist
pixiv.net/member.php?id=10011790

Less talk more lewds

>have a literally
have a leader

more is exactly what you want though
depraved slut :3

There is always Discord drama.

Cirno's.

I missed you

lewds please :o