Just found this fucker near my bed, should i be worried?

Just found this fucker near my bed, should i be worried?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BCB4OcqP8Hs
nbcnews.com/id/30348224/ns/technology_and_science-science/t/drowned-spiders-come-back-dead/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Burn your house down fren

I managed to get it inside a glass at least until tomorrow, is it poisonous?

keep it in there and seal it shut with books and heavy stuff on top, don't want that thing escaping.

Its not a bad idea, considering its not the first time shit like this happens, the other day another spider fell off the ceiling into my arm, i almost shit my pants

you guys in Australia?

Thats a female tarantula with babies on its back. Just release it somewhere far away or kill it idk

*wolf spider

sorry op

Drown it in cum op
Feed it every day to make sure it lives until it's covered up to its head. Just fill It a little more each day. Document the results and win a Nobel prize.

You know in Australia they used to use there guns to kill shit like this

As it has lots of spiders on her back i would feel a little bad killing it, i would probably release her tomorred if its still alive

Kill that shit

KILL IT WITH FIRE!

Dubs you eat it

Re-rolling

Those are hundreds of babies on its back.

NOPE

put it outside so its baby spider bros will grow up and eat all this shit bugs who will harm you

but this is reddit Sup Forums so you arent aware of what spider bro is or means

Microwave that shit

South America, they are pretty common here tho.
I think i might keep it, i have a fish tank unused and theres kind of an ants nest on my roof so my room is full of black ants, it wont starve thats for sure... but it still creeps the shit out of me

If dubs stomp it

Just get a gas can and some lighter fluid (even out of your lighter(s)) and burn your house down.

Let her go op, please.

this

If u don't kill that you're a Muslim

rolling

This or space program

>near my bed
That's not even a floor mate in which fucking cliff is your house situated

This is probably your best option.

You're about to have hundreds more of those in your house user.

keep it in the glass, surround the glass with a larger bowl, and that bowl with an even bigger bowl, then get some tnt, c4, and every other explosive in the book, place it every fucking where, pour gasoline all over the place, set of the explosives, and find an island to live on with 10000 gallons of bug killer and live the rest of your life never seeing such a horrendous sight again... ever

dubs calls bullshit

steal one of it's babies and kill the mother that will show your leadership to the baby, then raise the small baby spider.

No spiders are poisonous you dolt, and only a select few have potent venom.
That is just a mother wolf spider. Just release her.

Usually i have to take them off with a broom.
Its the best i can get dude, nice trips btw

Don't be a faggot and kill that shit

kill it with fire op

Jesus Christ dude you need to move man. That looks worse than the shithole country where i was raised at, and my country is fucking terrible.
>Dominican Republic

Lighter for scale, i wont burn it, the lighter doesnt even have gas so even if i wanted i wouldnt

>not letting spiderbros provide natural pest extermination on the exterior of your home

Seriously though OP don't let her kick start an infestation. Wolf spiders are good to have around gardens and such, but they can fuck your shit up

Looks like a Wolfspider, don't get bit faggot.
You'll die

All spiders are venomous. That's how they kill prey. Few can break your skin. Remember those little spiders will be killing bugs in your walls and under the baseboards.

Wolf spiders won't bite you... in a fit of sheer adrenaline I got up in a wolf spider's face and it just backed up as far as possible in hear.

IF DUBS OP KILLS THE SPIDER

faget

REROLLLL

fokin rip

Fine.
If singles, OP kills the spider.

That is a good one.
go get him/her a tasty bug and find a nice spot where they can kill all your bad bugs!

Yup, you have aids op

If you disturb it, the young on top of her will jump off and scatter, and you'll have baby spiders all over the place.

That's a pretty cute spider, just let it go

Put it outside in your plants. This nigger will take of business for you then.

kill him

Yah ive killed them in the past, and stomping it is out of the question, the best way is fire or boiling water

Let the spiderbro go man, it's a wolf spider. We have them all over the property and they are great for insects. The two type we do kill are recuse and black widows.
Let the spiderbro wolf go.

Excellent find OP. Release it outside, it has billions of babies that will kill every worthless nigger, kike, and wetback insect in within 1000 feet of your house. Spiders are the master race of bugs.

If its still under the glass when i wake up ill set it free in the garden and make another thread, im off to sleep now, thanks guys it was entertaining

Female wolf spider user. She has young with her so odds are if she bites you'll she'll release venom in you. Worst that will happen is your veins will be set aflame and necrosis will set it. You're fine user.

But thats not the case here user...that wolf spider is a mother wolf spider that has ALL of its babies in her back. In this position it will protect her young over anything else.

Kill it,
Or keep it trapped and let it free a good ways away from your house, that many spiders wont be fun at night

Wow, an OP who didn't slaughter a spider for nothing. Thanks man, now I can go to bed happy.

These memes legit fucking make me sad. I love spiders so much, and seeing them get killed is just fucking depressing, unless they're the legitimately dangerous ones.

All these fags telling you to release it. They've never seen hundreds of baby spiders crawling all over your house.

Thats why they said release it OUTSIDE you retarded cunt.

That is so much bullshit it rises above even Sup Forums's standard of shit.

>non agressive
Okay user I'll just leave this here
youtu.be/BCB4OcqP8Hs

user easy way to kill them without having them die slowly;

3/4 water, 1/4 dish soap in a spray bottle
Or
Rubbing alcohol in a spray bottle

these will kill ants on contact, but spiders will have seizures sometimes with the alcohol (was fun to watch but major guilt trip afterwards) and die slowly with both

This

Take it to work and let it loose in a closet and wait for the screams.

Kek

if dupes, make a video of it and convert it to .webm and send this to us

Did you just assume it's gender???

Strangle me with the dead cat

FUCKING INTRODUCE IT TO THE BOTTOM OF MISTER SHOE

Duuuuuuuuuuude, are you from PerĂº?

Baptise it with your seed.

Holy floor and walls. What third world country are you in?

then the babies will scatter, but I would enjoy this

nbcnews.com/id/30348224/ns/technology_and_science-science/t/drowned-spiders-come-back-dead/

wolf spiders can evil dead themselves back to life if drowned, shits cray cray

$50 says you wouldnt touch it

please microwave it fagit if trips do it or your mother dies tonight

YES YES YES YES

Dubs = do it