Disney acknowledging Thrawn

>Disney acknowledging Thrawn
SNOKE IS THRAWN FUCKING CONFIRMED GET HYPE

Thrawn is fucking Snoke

YOUR MOM SNOKED MY DICK WHILE I GAVE HER A GOOD OL' THRAWNING

Snoke is Einhorn

Snoke is Jar Jar, you plebs

Who cares? It's just some blue faggot that will be reduced to a typical take over the universe villain.

Is Star wars rebels worth watching? Is it better than the clone wars?

Fucking checked.

Also, it starts off pretty slow, but gets consistently better over time.

no, it has like an eighteenth of the budget and it feels really empty. it's also really cringy, just watch the season 3 trailer that launched today

>SNOKE IS THRAWN
You mean Snoke is Gallius Rax

What a waste

>Tarking and Thrawn exsisting at the same time

So, they had Sherlock Holmes's dna lying around at Kamino?

reminder that ezra gets deformed by the sith holocron and seduced by palpatine. he is ordered to kill maul and does so. ahsoka, who is being kept safe but under close watch, convinces anakin that palpatine plans to replace him. he agree to help her capture ezra and relocate him somewhere away from the emperor's influence, swearing not the bring him harm. he doesn't go without a fight and ends up killing ahsoka. anakin in a fit of rage cripples him but can't bring him self to betray ahsoka's wishes, and exiles him instead of killing him. ezra is snoke.

No. Snoke is Snoke, Thrawn is Thrawn.

Snoke is Anakin

>the chiss have pupils now instead of whole red eyes

fucking dropped

palpatine darkside force reincarnated into another clone of himself = snoke

Fuck you

is Rebels ever going to find its way to netflix? i don't have cable and i'm not gonna fuck with paying disney anything i don't have to.

naw m8, already done that today

why would he not exist same time as tarken? in the EU he was a grand admiral during jedi, so he would only have been a few years younger during new hope

t o r r e n t

fucking ahsoka fags. your shitty waifu is dead

So, there will be also a new Thrawn novel by Zahn. I guess Disney does have plans with him beyond this kiddie shit

they need a chiss qt

without the eyes they may as well be twi'leks

>not linking the trailer

>chiss
>no lekku
>hvve hair
>only blue skin color
>completely differet civilization

yeh, it's the eyes that make all the difference

He's Gallius Rax