What's Sup Forums opinion on ghost? on the lawsuit and their inminent break up

what's Sup Forums opinion on ghost? on the lawsuit and their inminent break up

>on the lawsuit and their inminent break up

wait what?

>pop metal

its not a breakup if all the members are disposable.

its one of the benefits of having your entire band be masked.

Shitty scooby do chase music. I hope the lawsuit implodes this steaming pile of shit band.

>lawsuit

My dude I need some details on that.

apparently the papa jewmeritus character screwed the other guys out of some money or something

I really liked their last album. Shame if I never get to see em live

Fucking kekd

Someone sued the lead singer (effectively unmasking him) over royalties.

Good band

he's a satanic pope, did those hollows really thought he was keeping his word about payment?

I like them, but "Scooby Doo chase music" is my favourite band-specific meme ever. Never fails to make me kek

the other ghost is pretty good.

I have tickets to them and Iron Maiden, hope it doesn't affect the tour.

Is your name Noelle?

yes and i still dont want to suck your dick go away

its just pop dude. nothing metal about it but their makeup.

even kiss wrote harder songs

No

Fact: None of the ex-members involved in the lawsuit were involved in any of the songwriting.
The fact that none of the songwriters are suing Forge shows that he has fairly distributed royalties to those that deserve it.
With the case of royalties, these faggot ghouls are going to get fucked up as they have no right to that money.

The other issue was not getting paid what they deemed fairly for playing live shows.
They base this accusation on nothing as they don't know how much Ghost makes on tour, they just assume they should be getting more money.
My guess is the amount of touring profits will be shown in court, the amount paid to band members will be shown to be fair, and the case will be dropped

huh, i thought this band would be harder than it is
their singing is so faggy

fb.com/simon.soderberg.52/posts/10154419061836127

I think all the old members just want rights to the name Ghost after Tobias Forge kicked them out.

Worst case maybe we get some new Subvision.

Ghost's popularity baffles me. People act like they're special when they're the most generic sounding rock/metal group ever. I don't necessarily hate them, but there's nothing interesting about their music.

Ghost is so fucking easy to immerse yourself into. Literally anyone that's listening can put themselves in this really accessible and catchy occult setting.

like you really expect to be fairly compensated when you are credited as "Nameless Ghoul"

>"meh"

I can't get into them, and desu them breaking up would actually improve my life marginally. Doubt it will happen though.

>Be metalfag
>Like everything from Baroness to Brootal slam whatever to shitty basement black metal
>Also branch out to other shit (indie rock, punk, pop, edm, classical, hip hop) so not completely close minded to not metal shit
>Cannot get into ghost or fathom why they are so popular with metal people
>Constantly being forced by friends to listen to ghost because "how can you not like ghost? you need to give them another shot!"
>Excited for Iron Maiden or Exodus but kind of meh on the whole Satanic Sing-A-Long Setâ„¢

Like they aren't bad but I just don't get why they are so fucking popular.

Good for everyone else, I guess.

I'd rather listen to something which is actually intriguing.

Is he King Diamond's son?

>Ghost's popularity baffles me

Probably because there aren't any other bands with this kind of sound and imagery nowadays. Plus being publicly endorsed by Phil Zyklonselmo and Dave Grohl

I feel like its metal for people who want to be metalheads but don't actually like metal?

Its basically Blue Oyster Cult with more Satan. Not that thats a bad thing, but its still way more popular than it should be in my opinion.

>(effectively unmasking him)
He had basically been outed before this point though, so nobody should be that surprised.

I'll take "faggy" singing over choking on cocks vocals any day of the week

They kind of seem like faggots, the whole "pop rock musician pretending to be extreme satanic music" always annoyed me, be it Kiss or Alice Cooper or these guys.
Like the other guy said I really don't know why they're so popular, the gimmick isn't cool enough to make their incredibly bland music enjoyable. Most normies will probably never listen to them because they'll think it's extreme metal, and most metal fans think they're posercore, so I'm not sure what their demographic is.

Regarding the lawsuit, if you sign up to play in a band where the leader has no part in the songwriting or creative approach yet apparently controls all of the revenue and keeps it a secret from everyone else, you deserve whatever ripoff is coming.

>where the leader has no part in the songwriting or creative approach

Except Tobias Forge was the chief songwriter for all of their records.