Europeans who buy American cars

>Europeans who buy American cars

Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qL63mQCwXUg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah, you should all buy LADA instead.

I don't think I've ever seen an american car here, I don't think they sell them here.

Wow the Ford Germany ad has two gay guys driving a Ford.

youtube.com/watch?v=qL63mQCwXUg

A friend of mine in Germany just bought a ford truck, his brother has a Jeep, but not many American cars there.
I don't think he leaves the house much

I don't think they're gay, they're just friends going for a run together

>Real Russian Patriots™ should buy Real Russian Cars™
Do Russians actually respond positively to Putin's meme advise?

>Americans who buy European cars
>Americans who buy Japanese cars

Why?

Enthousiasts who have money, I have seen maybe 2 or 3 american cars here, both collection pieces, also a WW2 jeep with ally paintjob

Most of Eurpoeans are poor as fuck and don't buy new cars. You can will see even new Cadillacs in Russia, mate.

>>Americans who buy Japanese cars
Hondas are good cars, that's why.

>buying local made cars boosts your country's economics
Who would've guessed.

Well, American cars are good too

I don't like any of their small cars, my other vehicle is a shitty truck, so I need a car that is efficient.

There are unironically 3 guys with American trucks in my street.
One is some old Chevy which is running on LPG (4x as cheap as regular gasoline here) and doesn't have to pay any road tax due to the old age of the car.
The other has a diesel Dodge Ram 2500 that is in storage most of the year and mostly used to tow his caravan and other shit.
Last one has a newer F-150 that he has registered as a company car so he barely pays any road tax on it. He is a local contractor and tows small excavators and stuff with it.

The Chevrolet Colorado 2WD, also badged as the GMC Canyon 2WD, is the only 2016 pickup truck with fuel economy ratings breaking into the 30s. In its most fuel efficient setup, a 4-cylinder 2.8-liter diesel engine and an automatic 6-speed transmission, the Colorado achieves a class-leading 31 mpg on the highway. Overall fuel economy averages 25 mpg.

The Colorado’s two gasoline engine options are also rated as some of the best gas mileage trucks. Its 2.5-liter engine is slightly less efficient (rated at 22 mpg overall with an automatic transmission), and even the larger 6-cylinder, 3.6-liter gasoline engine gets 21 mpg overall.

Well yeah, obviously. My point is that political leaders that say "buy products made by our own citizens" is pretty much the classic move of trying to desperately save a failing economy.

This is how pro liberal propaganda actually works.

obviously it would work if putin and his friends didn't keep earned money and put them back to the economy

Is vaz 2107 are still worth it?

Some day...

Did he say that bullshit, lmao?

>lives in X
>does not buy "made in X"
literally a traitor

For a russian - yes. For a korean - I don't know, because our auto shops know how to deal with LADA and are full of spare LADA parts and I can't be sure about korean shops. If you will get it - buy a newer one 2010-2012.

wow that looks good
i wonder why they don't sell it here

captcha: auto calle

dunno, but i'm quite happy with my 2013 Ford Focus diesel company car