Beautiful places form your country that aren't that popular

Beautiful places form your country that aren't that popular.
Lets see those hidden gems.
This is Gyali island (gyali means glass), a volcanic island south of Kos.
I find it beautiful 'cause the mix of the man made mines and the forest of cedar that occupies the northern part of the small island make for a "poetic" mix.Imho.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kl-rsZ9gAKY
youtube.com/watch?v=pnaRHj4R-7Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

speaking of volcanic islands, here's one that you might have actually heard of, the Nisyros volcanic island which is literally just a volcano in the middle of the sea
Pretty awesome wine comes from here.
It is south of Gyali that I mentioned above.

and a mandatory pic of the crater

pop for locals, dont think so for others

you know this island if you have basic knowledge of the Greek revolution
Psara's port

looks more like a Minessota scenery than a Californian one.Looks good for relaxing
Here is Astypalaia's port town, an island with a very a e s t h e t i c shape and many natural reserves

ketamine drawing

Weerribben
youtube.com/watch?v=Kl-rsZ9gAKY

comfy

I like this a lot

Anafi, east of Santorini.The hipster's choice for vacation, nevertheless this island is too cute to pass out
(I have a hard on for islands in general never mind me)

the only truly beautiful part of my city, and a well known to locals, but underrated when it comes to tourists imho
you can enjoy the smokings of the weed XD with very cool 15 year olds in the beach if you like ( the beach is a bit to the right of the area you see in the picture).

this is Castella in Pireaus btw
THIS is a "pool" (I don't know the English word for it) called Gkiola in Thasos island.

This is a village in Chios island called Anavatos(lit. he who is impossible to climb) a village on the top of a mountain which has only one person living in it.Pretty nice lady makes some killer chicken.
The view from the top of the castle is one of the most amazing things I have ever seen but sadly I can't find a pic.

>tfw when you realize this is basically a /trv/ thread
a photo form Galazia Spilia (cyan cave) from Megisti island.

Limbourg

Not sure what you mean by "not that popular", but relatively this is (only mostly locally) popular sand beach in Oulu. One of our very few.

your country is always so pretty
that not many people know about them, like Mykonos or Acropolis or Crete if you need a Greek example.
>mikonos
It is a shame that an island of such beauty is known predominately for it's parties and whoring out but meh, we kinda need to make some bucks so...

I forgot, your country is pretty too :)
This is in the south part of Finland I presume?

they're just ski resorts 2 hours from LA that people head to to get away from the city for comfyness and cooler weather

Yucatan peninsula has thousands of Cenotes, some of them are in parking lots, inside stores, touristic places or just casually being inside someone's private property.
If you go and talk to the locals they can guide you to their the nearest favorite cenote, most of them are interconnected via underground caves, and someone can find human rests deep down them cause they were used as burial places for Mayans 700 years ago.

Yeah except the tourists leave tons of trash everywhere. Just close them down permanently while they aren't totally ruined yet.

dude there is a cross in one of the clouds

>trillions of eons in ms paint

:O

was cool spot that lasted only a month or so

wat is this

Loch Ness in Scotland. It's famous, but the tourism tends to be on the west side, leaving the east side of the loch almost untouched. Really serene and beautiful.

somebody built a japanese tea house overnight on one of the trails heading up to griffith park. nobody really knows who did it, but the city didnt liked and removed it a few months later to another section of town.. it now overlooks this shitty neighborhood :(

have you ever seen nessie?

that scene vs this scenary

(and that qt scientology building in the background)

Gros Morne National Park in Newfunland

looks like norway wew

Maupiti, less known than Bora Bora and not really touristic but it look really great

Cozy little mountain town with some history, I was born here. The only foreigners seem to be Aussie ski-bums.

Right next to the famous Besseggen you'll find Knutshoe, which is just as spectacular, but very few are aware of it. I walked it last autumn in perfect weather and it was just amazing.

I wanna visit the famous lake sometime in my life.
THE MAN always has a way to make irritating decisions for no apparent reason
Kinda relevant
youtube.com/watch?v=pnaRHj4R-7Q
this is in Pireaus, a cave which was made into a rempetiko hall in the 30's (Tsitsanis played here), a famous one at that, but during the regime of the colonels was shut down for no apparent reason.No one has any interest of making use of it.
It has archeological value as well.It was used by ancient Greeks for ritual stuff

do you like these places?please come visit my country
please

The eternal gr*ek strikes again

I did three years ago. Visited Delfi and Meteora. Pretty cool places.

Its somewhere in bavaria, but i dont know the exact location.