>claim your 2D waifu
>post pics of your waifu
>insult other waifus
>keep ERP and RP to a minimum
>discuss stuff
>post fitting, not over-sexualised content
>most important: Have fun!

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Wholistic-Pet-Organics-Canine-Complete/dp/B001LNMYMM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1485762201&sr=8-1&keywords=wholistics 4lb
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Claim :o
what now -_-

Chara claimed~ mmm chara~, chara, chara, chara~ mmmmh

still here
and

how about you? will I have you for a good bit or do you work?

If you're talking about the forever thing, I was pretty much saying that the person I'm dating has made me happier than I've ever been and I want that to continue forever because I'm some kind of faggot.

You're the faggot.

>Her VA is terrible,
U fuckin wot m8?

Why would I want to suck?

Wow, very pathetic

I disagree, people only get more and more interesting as you get to know them. Of course, there's the initial mystery of the person, and then there's the point where you know literally EVERYTHING about them. But up to that point, the more you know about someone just opens more doors to learn about. Does what make what bad? well anthropology is about people, while archaeology is about stuff and events
I think the former is way more interesting

Standing by it to the day I die
owls a cute
I'll come drag you out of bed if that helps?

How's that going for you?

Hello everyone
>no life
>Juvia claimed
I am good. Just getting ready to sleep soon. You?
Either way you look at it, this will end up lewd.
Also great pic

you asked for a new pick up line -_-

i have no doubt about that, and wish you the best in your relationship, just saying i know you would like some dick on the side for being such a depraved attention whore ;3
because ur a slut

She IS terrible.

Claimu

I claimed her, now roll trips if you want her back.

Haven't posted in these threads for a while now.

Hi everyone hope all is well.
Merry Christmas and happy new year since I wasnt on then.

Unfortunately i do, so tonight will be short as well. Sorry my love.

That's actually mine.

Red claimed

Yoshika is the perfect girl.
Hop

I dont think I know everything about someone ever. I dont know I feel like some things are to be left alone unless they bring it up. That I dont try to learn about people in the same way. I know the difference im just saying finding lost kingdoms sounds cooler than the people that actually lived there
a month late I dont think you should say that
Oh its ok Hanako I understand you have things to do. Im happy even if I just get to see you

Same.

Kill yourself faggot. Just kidding, but actually I'm serious; kill yourself

is she a zombie?

She's not a waifu, though, she's a person

I don't want any extra dick.

She's a little amateurish, but her singing voice is pretty fucking great and I think that's more important. She's also cute as hell.
One of the things I liked about the casting of LLS was actually that they didn't choose super experienced voice actresses. The show is about watching these idols grow and mature, and I think it's kind of nice to watch the voice actresses grow and mature with them.

Yeah I'm not sure that works for actual people that you actually know and stuff.

I thought i saw you around here shorty around after Christmas, though briefly.
Nonsense as usual.

That's rude what have I ever done to you

That wasn't a very good line.

Only a little.

brb food

She's mine.

Food is good.

I'm going to sleep and you can't stop me

Back from store

So, so many things.

Welcome back! What'd you get?

that's the best i could think of -_-
what gringo things did you get? :o

I can never tell if you're joking.

Hi Tomoko (right?).

I just watched half of Akira. You like anime right? Great movie.

Possible. I feel like I haven't been on in a while. Haven't really been busy. Have a lot of free time and if I play my cards right I won't have to work again for months if not years. Living off payments from the dog walking business. Life is good without work.

By the way what was your waifu name again? I forget. Can't keep track.

As a native nihonjin desu I consider her to be GOD AWFUL

thats just enough yohane
we dont mind it tho :3
yeah you're prob satiated from all the cyber dick you take here

Yes I'm just joking. NEVER take me seriously.

Grape soda. :^)
and some food, eating chilli right now.

yes. Yes but i prefer to read manga

How many lolis did you get?

veri spooki
Hullo, how are you?

Hell, I don't think many people know everything about themselves ever... It's just a different way of learning about people. It's not bad. If anything, I'm *too* curious. Well, lost kingdoms are good and all, but they were built by people. Don't you want to know their inspirations, what led them to creation?

I'm literally going to nuke the nearest city to you so you can't go to sleep

#NoChin

I should be getting a day off soon. Me too, even if it's just for a little while i am happy to spend it with you.

If only they sold those at the store -_-

Its only lewd when it's only purpose is to cum. If its love it's art and beautiful.
yohane
Oh ok my bad
anya
It is pretty sweet
Hello dogfucker user
>a cute
Hello once more louise. Have you seen chara lately?

>still new pics

i don't know what i am looking at. i only know that it is perfection.

Whatever floats your goat

Is that Marzia?

:o
how white are you?

Sounds classy. I bet you have some kind of anime manga collection in a case somewhere.

My house is a never ending cycle of cleaning and destruction. When dogs get excited, they flip out and knock things over.

Oh great. I was wondering why you didn't like me.

Hey there alien dude.

nice feet

No.

I have always liked you for some reason.

Oh come on now, I have work tomorrow morning

well how much do you know about yourself? Well I guess but I feel like the thing they built will be more important because it outlived them
I will happily wait till then. Thats really sweet of you
Its not really. No a few books but they cost money so I normally read on my phone. well yeah you have like 3 dogs I imagine they take a good bit of your time

I straight glow in the dark :o

>No, not really. I'm pretty white though, and something like, 1/16 american indian
Thanks.
Tali is cute too, i think. At least how she is. (ME3 doesn't count in my brain)
Her personality is what made her cute anyways.
Certainly best ME waifu.

I dont know what kind of stores you go to.

Again, she tells me otherwise. One might even say..She says she loves me.
Hello! She's been asleep.
You totally ignore me on Dischord!

If you aren't busy what have you been doing then?

And her name is Nui Harime.

I don't know what stores are like in discount Russia land, but the ones here sell food stuffs, not people, and especially not lolis.

Too bad you come when im about to go to sleep. Tho i have about 20 min left
The fanart is so much better. I feel in love with tali because of who she was. How she looks is just a bonus.
I do not im just slow ;-; dont hate me

I know her type, she doesn't love you. Or anyone for that matter.

Hey thanks dude. I like you too. And most people in these threads. You are fun to chat with.

Well you can probably cut costs elsewhere to indulge in your hobby. For example, the dumpster diving has left me with a good amount of extra income. I'm considering selling the electronics I found on ebay. Some of them are brand new never opened.

4 dogs actually, and when one gets excited, they tend to all jump in.

Chilling with my dogs, playing computer games, managing the business, and thinking about starting a vending machine business.

It happens. I might see you again tomorrow night or whenever I can get on.

If i tell you that they sell lolis here, will you move? :^)

Hey you, I'm thinking about buying an Old English Sheepdog. How should I care for it.

That's rather optimistic, thinking you can work in the remains of a nuked city
Perhaps I'll hold off if you work outside of the city...

I like to think I know a bit about myself, not everything of course, but I do a bit of introspection. The remains of a civilization are probably more important in the end, everything there is to practically learn isn't from the minds of those that lived then. People are just more interesting, I guess

Truth as usual actually.

But I won't be on much longer, have some things to do with Nui before bed.

Forgot a pic

Ignooore me! I dont hate you.
I have evidence that says otherwise.

Nighty night everyone. Time to cuddle with Juvia
By soon i mean now
Nighty night
I'm pretty sure that's still considered lewd.
No matter, I'll see you tomorrow (hopefully) my love

But i dont want to ignore you. Thats mean... ;-;
True heres hoping tomorrow goes well
Goodnight and youd understand it more if i could show you.

that's racist -_-

How gullible do you think i am?

What is?

If you say gullible really slow it sounds like green beans

I dont have costs. I need to find another job first. My bad on the dog count
Find anything out during the introspection? Well I feel like you could learn more about the people going through their stuff then talking to them because at that point they are dead most likely
Just the normal tanks and stuff. I have been playing a little bit more bloodborne

Goodnight Juvia.

Well, i got you once.

Huh, you're right!

What kind of advice are you looking for specifically?

First off, buy from a good breeder, preferably with references, not a pet store, or you will be paying huge vet bills down the line.

I'm not an expert on that breed in particular, but basically feed raw or slow cooked food, supplement with an organic vitamin of some kind, along with organic coconut oil.

I feed my dogs a mix of slow cooked and raw meat along with organic coconut oil and this supplement:

amazon.com/Wholistic-Pet-Organics-Canine-Complete/dp/B001LNMYMM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1485762201&sr=8-1&keywords=wholistics 4lb

Be careful, never feed non-organic coconut oil. They add all kinds of weird cheap chemical shit to non-organic food these days, and they're not legally required to list them as ingredients. I read about some kind of cancer causing chemical in non-organic stuff that isn't listed as an ingredient.

Slow cooked or raw is good because then you can feed them the bones too, which are full of nutrients. Never feed splintery fast-cooked bones to dogs obviously.

You don't really need a huge yard for a breed like that but I wouldn't recommend that breed for an apartment unless you can be around often enough to give him/her a lot of exercise.

I've learned throughout my life, the only reliable job is the one that pays you in your sleep.

Can't you just go around door to door and ask if people need their lawns mowed/shoveled or something? Or put up flyers for computer repair in your supermarkets?

Jobs working for other people are NOT worth it in my experience. Total wasted years.

That was voluntary. Come on now. Get with the system.

Curious how many people here actually know they are crazy?

Nice, how are you liking bloodborne? I've heard it's pretty good.

Im not crazy there's just another person in my head who is.

>goodnight all

Still counts.

Yeah, a fair bit actually. Nothing like, really crazy or mindblowing, but it's helped me figure some stuff out. See, you're good at jokes, that was pretty funny. You're definitely right though, you can learn more from the stuff than the people. I just find the reasons sometimes more interesting than the actual results

The shadow people told me I'm not crazy, and I trust them a lot more than some weird bat

But you do!

>Trusting shadow people

Knee grow you have lost your damn mind

If I had lost my mind, I wouldn't be trusting the shadow people, now would I? Only a crazy person wouldn't believe them

Well you are a magician, so maybe the shadow people treat you well. But yeah, no. Here take these pills and go with the nice man in the white coat :)

Nah its winter and everything is dead because its a desert and the snow is higher in the mountains. I dont know how to repair computers and there is only one supermarket here. Well I just need money and something to do with my life really
Its pretty neat. Dark souls but with more stabbing. if you ever get a ps4 or something id love to play with you
Oh well thats good for you. Ehh it was ok probably didnt make you even breath out through your nose. Well I like cool things a lot

The shadow people are very real. They used to be flesh and blood like you and me. Some of them are good but others are pretty bad.

If you learn to talk to them they might help you out in life.

I've also discovered that the best thing to do with your life is as close to nothing as possible.

Lay the groundwork now so you don't have to work in the future. Computer repair and mowing are just examples. I'm sure you can sell something right?

I mean, shit, I literally fuck animals and I went door to door to rich people's houses asking if they needed a dog walker. So these lawyers, doctors, and nurses gave me the key to their mansions to let me walk their dogs, despite myself being dressed in stained sweatpants and a ripped t-shirt.

And that somehow turned into a business I now live off of without doing any of the work myself.

The shadow people treat me very well! We had brunch on sunday. I had to order for everyone, the waitress couldn't hear them.., The man in the white coat isn't so nice :( last time I went with him he strapped me down and poked at my brains

Just thinking is a surprisingly powerful once you get into it. And I had a full grin going, especially imagining someone trying to interview a bunch of skeletons. I don't really make noise when I find stuff funny anymore...
Cool things like? Other than archaeology

I'd like that too. I'm actually going to get one pretty soon.