Fucked up shit you've seen in your life

Fucked up shit you've seen in your life.

>be 26
>deployed in afghan
>we're assigned to raid a town by our co
>we go in the guns blazing, and one of our snipers picks off a bunch of suicide bombers that attempted a counterattack
>one of them was a kid
>the mother charges us with a butcher knife and she gets blown to pieces by a mine
>the relatives fucking screamed every night, since we were deployed there
>turns out the kid was forced to fight against us by one of the soldiers of a terrorist cell
>we finally get the fuck out of there three days later
>still haunted by this.

Sorry about your experiences man, I couldn't imagine going through that. Hang in there bro

Damn. More modern day war stories, OP? I'm highly interested.

thx for sharing this

greetings from germany

Well it's not like it was your fault. Sand gooks are gonna do what sand gooks gonna do after all.

bump

branch? I leave for Army OSUT in a couple of days

also bump for more stories and experiences. going in as infantry, but doubt i'll see any combat

This game is super fucked up - so one of y'all can have it.

>be me
>Be a bloodthirsty psychopath that wants to be legally sanctioned to murder
>Pretend it has something to do with patriotism
>Sign up for armed forces
>Shooting people isn't fun. Whoulda thunk?
>I'm now so sad and you should feel bad for me wanting to kill people.

Go fuck yourself, jarhead.

Also I am hijacking this thread with more steam keys, because why the fuck not.
Wishmaster : P2ECA-7MGZI-RK066
Chains : HY2VX-3P0GA-38P3J _

infantry veteran here. not op. combat is highly overrated. if your going in with thoughts of call of duty or any war game. you will be disappointed.. I congrats you for wanting to serve. the vast majority of your time will just waiting, training, and PT. a deployment every so often. where its pretty much the same but 24/7 alert. walking a fuck of a lot. maybe a firefight every so often.. but its not pretty. lost a friend in a ied a few years ago in iraq

Enjoy this instead
Sixtieth Kilometer : 3W2I6-5VTFP-YKLZT _

>He thinks it's edgy to call a soldier a bloodthirsty psychopath like they are.

You're 12, huh?

HellAngel : PX7AE-B2PV4-02XMW _

yea, i know it's nothing like the movies. I heard basic is the most fun you'll have, got a nice 20k bonus for enlisting too

It's more like this -
1953 KGB Unleashed : P4736-R0QYE-K37DI _

the most fun youll never want to have again.. youll get like 5k after basic and 5k each year after.

Clint Eastwood's last stand. Here, this game is older than your shitposting ass
Gold Rush Classic : Q2BXV-GEE5X-NBIX7 _

This is worth moar
Super Killer Hornet Resurrection : JWHEI-L22T6-QHX0N _

Do you really not have friends to give your shitty .99 cent games to? That's fucking sad.

throw up a total war Attila ill snacth that shit up

I am on Sup Forums - I have no friends. Not to mention they wouldn't want this trash either. Cmon' most of this shit is like $6 so fuck yourself nigger.

Also have this
Cataegis The White Wind : BRCRB-YFL3C-CDTZ2 _

Here you go, nigger
9TTMZ-H6HWQ-TIBNK

can you share more stories... Ive been thinking about war and imagining shit in my head like artillery strikes and stuff out of boredom, can you tell moar and moar about being in combat, Do you get the thrill of it? PLZ SOTRIESS!!!!

Maybe if you didn't vote for hillary, fgt

Why the fuck do you amerifags still want to become soldiers? You ruin your life for changing literally nothing. You're gonna die 4 economics. A sign on a piece of paper is thousands of times more resolutive than your death or mental disorder.

>Be 15
>first girlfriend
>dated for 7 months
>get in argument about how I don't talk to her enough
>wtf.jpg i see her 5 days a week
>tells me she will stop bitching if I come over
>whatcouldgowrong.exe
>go to her house
>hear her parents yelling at her
>knock really loud at door
>her dad opens it and tells me to help calm gf down
>alright what's wro-HOLY SHIT SHE HAS KNIFE TO THROAT
>tell her to put knife down
>she screams she wont forgive anything anyones done to her
>slits her throat in front of parents and I
>holyshit.jpg
>dad freaks out and blames me and beats me for a few minutes
>wife calls 911
>my leg is broken compound fracture
>cops come and arrest dad and takes me and dead gf to hospital
>tfw i was gonna break up with her

I wake up from nightmares about her coming back and killing me but at the same time she was a ticking time bomb. I joke about this thing every once i awhile because no one believes me but shit was mental to say the least

at least we can actually craft an insult - Go back to africa, darkie

Friend join military just to work on the fighter jets he does what he went in for nothing more nothing less

HAVE THIS WONDERFUL THING ON STEAM
VEKYN-AJ853-X2VXI

I saw a muslim terrorist nigger be "elected" as president of USA. Twice

fuck off edgy faggot

once you come back you're treated like a hero. Most businesses get huge tax breaks just for hiring vets so getting a top dollar job is ez. Your education also becomes free.

>TLDR; serving the US armed forces is the easiest way to be successful, especially for high school drop outs.

Most of them never even hold a fucking rifle. Ever.

Last one for tonight
DOOM (2016) BRCYN-NIG0H-FGT82

It's not gory or a war story, but I saw the night a child's life was ruined.

Her dad had just recently gotten out of jail, or rehab, or something, and he's a heroin addict. Takes his 3 year old daughter with him while he meets up with his ex wife. Ex wife shoots up in the car and stop breathing. That's about when I show up in an ambulance. Dad is fine. Cops tell him he's going back to jail. Daughter is fine, but he obviously can't keep her for tonight. His mom shows up and yells at him for being an idiot and says that he will never see his daughter again.

I bet she will remember that for while.

There is also a very large number of homeless vets. "..treated like a hero"

that gave me gta5, thanks any way but I was stoked to get doom

>Easy to get top dollar jobs
>Veterans routinely have a higher unemployment rate than civilians.

You're a fucking retard.

most of them were dishonorably discharged, meaning tthey fucked up and dont get any of the benefits. The military does not avide by the normal jurisdiction system, so a lot of people do get screwd over, but most of the time is their own fuck up.

Then there is the PTSD homeless, mostly old vietnam vets.... They are rare now days, and are the only ones I feel sorry for.

But the number of homeless vets is a small ass fraction when compared to the extremely wealthy and successful ones.

Is there a news article on this?

I have always hated the GI bill, because you shouldn't have to see fucked up shit just to get an education. However I have lots of respect for people who have enough balls to go out there. I'm just a tub of shit college student who wrote a fuck ton of essays to help pay.

No, because it didn't happen.

lol what?
Most of my best friends are vets. Most of their family members have been in the military in one way or another. Sorry you got fucking brainwashed by Forest Gump and liberal media bud, but vets got a dank ass life.

I see them. Every fucking day at work. Many are vets. If they aren't homeless, they sure as fuck aren't rich. I work with quite a few, and they certainly aren't rich.

Volunteer at your local VA. Get to know them. See how rich they are.

I mean if you don't want that GTA... :^)

i have night terrors some are about getting hit by a car when i was younger which knocked me unconscious for nearly a week and shut down my nerves temporarily, others i dont actually know but i wake up trying to get away from something, (possible child abuse?). i also have a persistent dream about my gf dying different ways makes me wake up and cry its horrible usually get it after i dont talk to her all day cause im a chef, but the way she dies usually ruins my nights sleep it makes me remember my time as a mercenary.

Enjoy your nightmares from being being a jewish slave murderer scum.

I said most vets are successful, not rich you stupid fucking faggot. Learn how to read.
And I'm guessing you live in a fucking shit part of town in a mid west state.

How about you educate yourself on how the entire system works, instead of talking out of anecdotes and what you see on your way to work.

> on the bicycle, omw to get the train
> 3 guys in front of me, also on bicycle
> 1 guy pushes another to romp around
> other guy falls
> passing truck smashes his head
> 1 arm up
> dead af

Fucking muslim detected

Maybe you should think deeper about why you're having a dream. It's better to understand why you keeping dreaming that

>I'm arguing in the middle of the night with children on an anime image board and getting super mad

>Let me tell you how the world works and how successful I am.

FUCKING KEK

1.) I'm an EMT and work with vets.
2.) I live in NY.
3.) The homeless and poor are majority of my patents.
4.) Many of them are vets.
5.) If they had such and easy, and successful time after serving, they're wouldn't be lines out the door for VA mental health care, high unemployment, and a massively high suicide rate.

Oh boo fuckin' hoo, you went with an invasion force and got paid, now you're sad because you saw what it's actually like.

What the fuck were you expecting? Chocolate rivers?

Thanks for the cheap oil though. Was it worth it?

You didn't make them fight like pussies. I know that if I was under attack from a huge nation state like China (Im Aussie) and we were in the exact situation as an occupied middle eastern country that I would rather die than use children, I would kill anyone who suggested such use of children.

Thank you for your service.

I was 11-12 and walking through the local park I always did. Literally latchkey kid wandered through it at night all the time. One day with friend see a man with pants down over yonder! Is he masturbating wtf his pants are down and he is lying on the ground about 50m away. Walk over and the cunts dead but people literally come from nowhere and stop us from looking so no actual mental image scar. Find out later there was a serial killer in that park who offed about 7 people.
>mfw

That's what I do when I'm board.

Wakeup, walk to bathroom
See father in chair white
Piss largest piss of life
Talk to dad
No response
Check pulse
Dead

Not really fucked up, but pretty weird to think about.

>Aus deployed in Afghan
>Handover patrol, new engineers attached to what basically should have been a routine patrol.
>High ground left and right
>Single man ambush
>Everyone gets to ground and watches this guy basically empty a magazine WAY over our heads.
>Gets taken out by a single shot.

Muzzies can't aim for shit. I mean, this guy wasn't even close. A decent shot could have at least laid down some effective fire and hit one or two of us.

LOL...You sound like one of those losers who enlisted, then had to ELS because he realized that he couldn't make it through basic. And now you are jealous of real soldiers :)

Damn, How did he die ?

>muslim terrorist nigger
Back to your containment board, shitgibbon.

>has one dimensional view on life
>will never know what it's like to be a part of something bigger than themselves

Why cant terrorists kill this cunt instead?

not a vet myself.
just happen to know plenty of them

just this

nah he can stay hes speaking the truth

you on the other hand newfag sjw niglet are not welcome here

gtfo

Massive heart attach at 52
To be honest tho
Can't remember his age
But I remember the time

>patents

Take your bullshit elsewhere lmao

pussy faggot, kys.

Get cancer fucking islamic mudslime!

Did you recorded it? ... I like watching people die horribly.

I hope you sued that motherfucker for your leg, at least and gotten all of his pension/401k.

Damn Sup Forumsro sorry for you loss

this

kill yourself you fucking degenerate jewish shitfucker

Lol sorry I dont think i can gift it to you /:

he is a pedophile also

Metal.

Maybe he fired over your heads intentionally. Just trying to get killed in battle for "muh vergins in the hebbins".

andeverythingwentbetterthanexpectedandwealllivedhappilyeverafter.jpg.gif

>be me, about 7 years old
>youngest of the brothers
>at a wrestling tournament for my oldest brother but bored as fuck with my other brother so we decide to play tag with another kid outside the high school gym
>cars are lined up all along the little road behind the gym, leaving just enough room for one car to pass through
>start playin tag like a motherfucker
> My brother tags me so I start chasing him
>He starts running towards the road, but can't see the car coming because of the other parked cars
>But I sure fuckin saw it
>CHRIS NO
>see my brother get run over by a truck, with the rear wheel stopped on top of him
>I'll never forget saying to myself "he's dead"
>run into the gym freaking the fuck out and find my parents, almost unable to speak from shock
>eventually get it out, and the whole fucking tournament of people runs outside
>brother was in the hospital for two weeks, I randomly remember playing earthworm jim with him in the hospital
>doc said to my parents that if it had been me that got hit, that would've ben it
>fuckin chris, he never did well in school after that

Everyone says this about there own army but dude you guys are so much better trained than even parts of the western world. In contrast, I've heard a historical academic say nothing has changed since the time of Alexander the Great except now they use guns instead a sword

>newfag sjw niglet
Nice buzzword string, Sup Forumsack.
That's a lovely shopped picture.

something similar happened to my cousin, got his leg ripped open by a 4x4. Couldn't have been older than 6.

He has a giant grizzly scar running down his leg now.

danny devito?

BETTER be real with those trips

fuck yeah check em, also, an addendum:

>over 100 people outside the gym just watching the shit go down for what felt like hours til the ambulance took him away
>this crazy fucking picture of my mom holding him looking basically dead makes the paper
>anyway, turns out the guy that hit my brother was the high school hot shot quarterback
>super nice kid, he came to visit my brother in the hospital almost every day
>also turns out he started getting fuckin tortured by the kids at school because of it
>people would jump out from around the corner and yell "please don't hit me!"
>fuckin chris

>people would jump out from around the corner and yell "please don't hit me!"

was he kill?

I've seen a few suicides and fatal car crashes. I've witnessed CPR a few times. The sound is the worst part.

This. Don't feel guilty where there's no guilt.

how is cpr fucked up?