What's your favourite song Sup Forums? This is mine. I'll listen to whatever you post

What's your favourite song Sup Forums? This is mine. I'll listen to whatever you post.

youtube.com/watch?v=MHMcrfXxlDM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_holzIquMxg
youtu.be/CT4UsJ3Gqks
youtu.be/yEuF9A43Jco
youtube.com/watch?v=EthBApBRWno
youtu.be/_AlSnTcet4U
youtube.com/watch?v=knTY2hpHwEY
youtube.com/watch?v=rXwMrBb2x1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=uAOR6ib95kQ
youtube.com/watch?v=TlBIa8z_Mts
youtube.com/watch?v=DQpDcDCgO9k
youtube.com/watch?v=zQGhUnFnvS4
youtube.com/watch?v=1a48xj1vxxY
youtube.com/watch?v=6f3pHYwL9kY
youtube.com/watch?v=6c0GqWbCcyg
youtube.com/watch?v=pPl81LxJDNg
youtube.com/watch?v=Gs069dndIYk
youtube.com/watch?v=Lrle0x_DHBM
youtube.com/watch?v=u1ZoHfJZACA
youtube.com/watch?v=-TEWzEC5j5E
youtu.be/L-PkfKZAT6E
youtube.com/watch?v=r7Ve8ExE8YY
youtube.com/watch?v=irSdNRMcU6c
youtube.com/watch?v=_hI0qMtdfng
youtube.com/watch?v=Ki-fATpXa00
youtube.com/watch?v=ZMCP4xIsmAw
youtube.com/watch?v=LSxzzDE38t8
youtube.com/watch?v=PTvhPIeNzJc&list=PLfdkz2eiSC3a581dIX0xoQmu9te09n5ka
youtube.com/watch?v=dUegJBEusoI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtu.be/1k8craCGpgs

youtu.be/_holzIquMxg

classic. i smile whenever i hear it. probably my favourite karaoke song, haha. thanks for sharing.

i haven't heard this before. the piano work is great, and her voice better still. thanks for sharing.

youtu.be/CT4UsJ3Gqks

youtu.be/yEuF9A43Jco

i haven't heard this before either! the ambiance is really unique, and i love that it's interesting to listen to from start to end. i really like this. thanks for sharing.

Check out her other stuff. She's my favorite artist. Voice is soft but powerful. Composes and plays all the music heard on her songs

youtube.com/watch?v=EthBApBRWno

guitar work is amazing, and even though i don't listen to this type of singing usually, it really complements the rest of the track. thanks for sharing.

will do! do you have any other recommendations?

Photograph - arcade fire

Hey Joe by jimi Hendrix or dare by the gorillaz.

I'm only a minute in and I've already saved it. I love it because I feel like I could listen to it over and over and still enjoy it, or be working on something else and still be able to listen. Hopefully there's more of their stuff on Spotify, so I can listen at work! Thanks for sharing.

Make my - the roots ft big krit

youtu.be/_AlSnTcet4U
it's not the best song, but the audience participation is on point

I don't think it's on spotify, they're not very well known at all. Another really good one from them is Colorless or Islet.

Here's a link for anyone following along at home: youtube.com/watch?v=knTY2hpHwEY

It's a beautiful piece. I really wish it were longer. Thanks for sharing.

youtube.com/watch?v=rXwMrBb2x1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=uAOR6ib95kQ

I fucking love DARE. Gorillaz is just great. This song brings back good memories. Hey Joe is good too, it's super stylish. Thanks for sharing.

Incredible relevant those days:
youtube.com/watch?v=TlBIa8z_Mts

youtube.com/watch?v=DQpDcDCgO9k

youtube.com/watch?v=zQGhUnFnvS4
I'm going to be honest, the first 45 seconds made the rest of it quite the surprise, haha. A good surprise though. It all works really well. Do they still make music? Thanks for sharing.

I usually don't listen to live performances (shit sound quality, etc), but I can see what you mean. Just hearing all the voices singing together really makes me feel. This video captured a really special moment. Thanks for sharing.

That's a shame. I will take a look! How did you find out about them? o.o

Satan gets.
youtube.com/watch?v=1a48xj1vxxY

>audience participation

youtu.be/Zklqr1xj32Q

I like looking for new music a lot, so it's just come to a point where one band leads to another.

I think I found out about them from a tweet by one of my other favorite artists Plini. youtube.com/watch?v=6f3pHYwL9kY

Nice get! This music video is fucking art. You're right about the relevance too, it's amazing how something written 30 years ago can be so applicable to today's world. Plus I love the beat. Thanks for sharing!

The title's perfect. Lyrics are too real to my life rn, haha. Animation was cute too. Is this from something? Thanks for sharing!

>Is this from something?
Well not that I know. I think spazkid just was a real big fan of the band and decided to make a "fanmade" music video.

Some 8 bit techno for relaxation.
youtube.com/watch?v=6c0GqWbCcyg

Why does this have so few views! The song is great and the choreography is best, no joke. Thanks for sharing!

I can't believe how clear the audience is, wow. Song is great too, I'll take a look at their other stuff. Is it all this kind of ballad-esque type stuff? Thanks for sharing!

Fair enough, I'm the same way, haha. I can see we have pretty similar tastes in music, this is right down my alley. Thanks for sharing!

That's a good a reason as any. :3

I think a 1 hour mix is kind of cheating. :> First four minutes are nice though, I'll save it and listen when I wake up. Thanks for sharing!

I am so good at identifying street signs now. :P

That reminds me, here's something you might like!

youtube.com/watch?v=pPl81LxJDNg

youtube.com/watch?v=Gs069dndIYk

R.I.P Maurice White

When I think YGYL, this is the song. I had no idea he was dead though. You're gonna send me on a EWF bender, oh no. Thanks for sharing.

He passed away in 2016 at the age of 74.
He suffered from parkinson.

I don't really know what to say. That sucks.

Here is my fav:
youtube.com/watch?v=Lrle0x_DHBM

Let's groove is amazing as well.
I hope that I am allowed to post another one of my favorite songs.

youtube.com/watch?v=u1ZoHfJZACA

R.I.P colin vearncombe
who also tragically passed away in 2016

Current favorite.
youtube.com/watch?v=-TEWzEC5j5E

Of course you are! I'd love to hear them. The is a really good song. Really peaceful. Thanks for sharing.

Rock orchestral? This is super neat. Feels epic, and I bet it would be even more so if I had better headphones, haha. Thanks for sharing.

youtu.be/L-PkfKZAT6E

Kinda like this one!
youtube.com/watch?v=r7Ve8ExE8YY

Original is a bit more chill!

youtube.com/watch?v=irSdNRMcU6c

guilty pleasure

Holy fucking shit user, this was the first song I ever saved on Spotify, would you believe it? Hi-five! o/ Thanks for sharing!

I haven't listened to the whole thing, but if the quality persists for the whole 11 mins this is awesome. Easy save. Thanks for sharing!

This song makes me happy. And hungry. Super cute animation too. Thanks for sharing.

youtube.com/watch?v=_hI0qMtdfng

Fantastic choice user.
Here is the one I know St. Pepsi for:
youtube.com/watch?v=Ki-fATpXa00
I think I like yours a lil more though, haha. Thanks for sharing.

Hey guys, I've got to get to sleep, work tomorrow. This thread was awesome, you guys were awesome. Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful music with me. I doubt this thread will make it to the morning, but hopefully the archives can save any tracks anyone else wants to share. This is such a great way to end the night, I really can't thank you all enough. Take care everyone!

1. The EDEN Project - Lost
youtube.com/watch?v=ZMCP4xIsmAw

2. Memtrix - All you are
youtube.com/watch?v=LSxzzDE38t8

3. KOAN Sound & Asa - Starlite
youtube.com/watch?v=PTvhPIeNzJc&list=PLfdkz2eiSC3a581dIX0xoQmu9te09n5ka

Good song.
youtube.com/watch?v=dUegJBEusoI
Salvia path - I was all over her
is mine.
The album is a bit depressive but if you're like me and enjoy that shit you should like it

Good night user!