This man is saving The United States of America

This man is saving The United States of America.

Other urls found in this thread:

politifact.com/arizona/statements/2016/mar/10/jeff-dewit/isis-crossing-us-mexico-border/
politifact.com/florida/statements/2012/sep/24/barack-obama/barack-obama-said-fast-and-furious-began-under-bus/
usnews.com/opinion/articles/2009/09/18/will-obamas-new-missile-defense-plan-strain-relations-with-allies
nytimes.com/2016/04/18/world/middleeast/an-old-alliance-faces-new-pressures-as-obama-heads-to-saudi-arabia.html
google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiTof7RvenRAhUT62MKHUqJBsMQFggjMAI&url=https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/a-cold-eyed-view-of-allies-has-left-obama-with-few-overseas-friends/2016/04/18/49d5e3ce-0195-11e6-9203-7b8670959b88_story.html&usg=AFQjCNFec4Jfbv0bA3xiHNx0NzfNzClZHQ&sig2=NORPZt0EPR7MTrzMabAPOA&bvm=bv.145822982,d.cGc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He really is.

> saving

That's a very odd way of saying "completely fucking over in the short AND long term"

What's your primary language, user? It doesn't appear to be English.

About time. Overdue, actually.

Wtf I'm a Trump supporter now

What did Obama even do?

No one cares what you think.

STFU asshole and get with the program.

Finally.

Not that any of us can admit it in public because liberals scream bigot/racist to anyone who disagrees with them.

I'll never understand why this is his presidential pic. He has so many great photos. This one looks like shit

By getting liberals active and rallying for government control like they never have before, thanks Trump for starting the liberal revolution!

America is being ripped in two. We're going to see the end of the American Empire within our lifetime.

im glad he's doing it.

he could be on the beach enjoying an orgy with 40 blonde bimbos right now if he wanted

this pic gives off the "Im the wrong person to fuck with" feeling

>ripped in two
>jews are half the population

Haha this is the actual photo. I put a HDR filter on it.

Yes please

u mad, cuck?

I'll bite. Saving it from what?

I've lost interest in this conversation.

I doubt it, we have been is far worse situations. If anything a meteor will destroy earth lol.

go back to sleep, dumbass.

About damn time someone saves our asses from all the morons in the past that ruined our country.

Enjoy being a cuck.

Yaay!

Be black.

This
Gonna need a bigger holocaust

The left and the right won't stop fighting. Slowly it'll turn more violent. People will riot. Martial law will be put into effect. Then it's only a matter of time until civil war.

good night, user.

For one thing, he fucked over our international credit rating.

Be black

medium kek

>Nuh uh
>yuh huh
>Nuh uh
>yuh huh
>I'm right
>no, I'm right
>no, I'm right
>check out this .jpg
>oh yeah? Well, check out this .jpg
>you're a retard
>no U are
>broad generalizations
>conjecture

DAILY REMINDER:
1. Concerning politics, arguments are never won online, unless the crux of an argument is proven empirically wrong (extremely rare).
2. Refuting something does not make you smarter
3. You will not be fulfilled by political posturing
4. Read books

Do you find yourself being filled with rhetoric? Are you always looking for an argument? Are you consumed by identity politics? -- If you answered "yes" to at least 2 of these questions, you should reevaluate your life, and you should do something more priductive than endlessly bickering about politics

itt: trump supporters cyclejerking on trumps cock while condemning liberals for criticizing trump while liberals are ciclejerking that they are morally superiror while bashing trump with morally questionable moves

all of this while both side have some valid arguments and could come to a compromise

Hear hear!

Time for the rest of the world to fix their own problems for a change. It's our time

I love my president.

Alla and Mohammed are gay and fuck each other.

It's going to be so much better when DJ defaults on our loans

Why u no supplrt trump? The luminaties conspired with the jews and they were vanquished by his mighty intelect. He has the best words too.

Since I know there will be a lot of cuck's in this thread...Bull looking for couple in the Silver Lake (Los Angeles) area. I'm willing to travel depending on the situation. I can Skype or voice call tonight.

Not really.

But I do find it funny that a Trump supporter would use an arab meme

The left and the right won't stop fighting. Slowly it'll turn more violent. People will riot. Martial law will be put into effect. Then it's only a matter of time until civil war.

You're not very bright, are you?

>inciting violence on a children's site

started 5 more wars, repealed habeas corpus, expanded the surveillance state, supported isis with weapons and money, etc etc etc

Stfu nobody gives a shit about Hillary fag

He also got Osama and bombed a bunch of children in the middle East

yeah, we'll talk if he actually manages to get tariffs thru congress.

he's going to "bring back jobs" if and only if americans are willing to live like sweatshop workers in shit holes like bangladesh. his business friendly tax incentives will just make the rich richer and the poor poorer, and those he WILL get thru congress, guaranteed.

he should also be a tad more careful about not violating the constitution with his executive orders. he can ban all muslim immigrants, or all immigrants of any kind, for all i care, but he should do it legally.

so, op, you're dumb and should stop trolling.

>cuck.

Millenials only learned one world in the last 10 years. They think it means something. Kind of cute, but mostly boring. Think of your dad every time you use this word. Might help you newfags bring it into perspective.

Tender butt hurt.

Fag.

Manufacturing is the highest it's ever been. The jobs are gone because of automation. They're not coming back.

I didn't vote for that dead sack of flesh cuck

SHE LOST STOP BRING HER UP LIBFAG

- Increased racial tensions with deliberate race-baiting and propaganda.

- Aided the invasion of Daesh / ISIL members into US soil be neutering border patrol.

- Gifted thousands of automatic weapons and money to Mexican Drug cartels and 'El-Queda'.

- Brokered a Free money / Nuclear deal with Iran

- Provided material assistance to ISIL / Deash in Syria

- Weakened relationships with critical allies abroad.

I could go on.

Holy shit, I just realized. Hilary Clinton is actually the biggest cuck of all time. I mean this plus the fact that Bill has probably fucked more women than time's he's fucked her.

calm down, he was elected just to make leftards batshit insame, nothing wrong will happen

>world
i bet you live in this world, faggot

Well if he busts NAFTA I'll have to move my company to Canada :(

But he probably won't haha

>- Increased racial tensions with deliberate race-baiting and propaganda.
Most democrats do that. They're shit heads.
>- Aided the invasion of Daesh / ISIL members into US soil be neutering border patrol.
That's the dumbest fucking thing I've ever read, and you should feel awful for writing it.
>- Gifted thousands of automatic weapons and money to Mexican Drug cartels and 'El-Queda'.
Huh?
>- Brokered a Free money / Nuclear deal with Iran
Well, we sabotaged their democracy and put an Islamic dictator in power. Also it was their money to begin with, so, you're dumb.
>- Provided material assistance to ISIL / Deash in Syria
Agree with you here, even though you're being a snarky douche in your phrasing. Any sane person would have stopped arming groups in the middle east 16 years ago.
>- Weakened relationships with critical allies abroad.
No he didn't.

We got nukes nigga, who's gonna be knocking on our door to collect?

Big mistake. Canada's economy and housing market is ripe for a burst. Pipeline may not be enough to stop the leafs from losing money by exporting all their goods and buying them back from the US at a mark up

Dam Fucking Right he is.

The loans are (mostly) owed to the American people. We're not going to bike ourselves.

Jesse I hope we don't nuke ourselves lol.

I'm interested, we live in Echo park, I still would have to convince my GF, can you help?

coooooooonnnnnnnnn aaaaarrrrttttttiiiisssssstttttttt......

Well Ill have to move it somewhere, it won't survive with the tariffs. My customers won't pay 20% more. My plan was to open an office in Canada and funnel everything through there.

of course stupid, we always nuke others to solve our own problems

Possibly, I have dealt with a similar situation before. What is the best way to contact you.

If it wasn't clear I was joking. I know we're not going to nuke ourselves.

My point was something like 80% of the federal debit is owed to US citizens, not foreign countries.

So who's gonna troll trump on Twitter for failing to do one of the most basic things he promised he would do.

He promised to ban Muslims. Now the entire nation melts down and goes apeshit.

At a loss of exchange rate to the dollar and other currencies? Do some research man

>That's the dumbest fucking thing I've ever read, and you should feel awful for writing it.

politifact.com/arizona/statements/2016/mar/10/jeff-dewit/isis-crossing-us-mexico-border/

>Gifted thousands of automatic weapons and money to Mexican Drug cartels and 'El-Queda'.

'Fast and Furious'
politifact.com/florida/statements/2012/sep/24/barack-obama/barack-obama-said-fast-and-furious-began-under-bus/

>we sabotaged their democracy and put an Islamic dictator in power

Even if that were true, you don't fix it by giving that Islamic dictator the ability and money to build Nuclear fucking weapons.

Fucking Apologist; "We are sorry come bomb us now we won't defend ourselves".

>even though you're being a snarky douche in your phrasing
So sorry old boy, you're destroying the free world you say, Good man here's a Cuban have a good smoke make top of the day to you.

You really must be a retarded liberal if you expect someone to be polite about that shit.
>Weakened relationships with critical allies abroad.
Yes He Did:

usnews.com/opinion/articles/2009/09/18/will-obamas-new-missile-defense-plan-strain-relations-with-allies

nytimes.com/2016/04/18/world/middleeast/an-old-alliance-faces-new-pressures-as-obama-heads-to-saudi-arabia.html

google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiTof7RvenRAhUT62MKHUqJBsMQFggjMAI&url=https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/a-cold-eyed-view-of-allies-has-left-obama-with-few-overseas-friends/2016/04/18/49d5e3ce-0195-11e6-9203-7b8670959b88_story.html&usg=AFQjCNFec4Jfbv0bA3xiHNx0NzfNzClZHQ&sig2=NORPZt0EPR7MTrzMabAPOA&bvm=bv.145822982,d.cGc

FOAD

you're an idiot. if we don't pay up, dollar goes down the drain. fancy fiscal maneuvers might keep economy from depression, but that's a shitty if

its like a few hundred people in a facebook group, supported by paid protestors, all in already liberal cities... literally no one cares except pissed off moderates.

My dad hates how trump is childish, but likes how he gets to the shit and actually does things whether or not hes "nice" He has to do shit and get it done. Hes a real man and a real backbone. He is good for our country. Sometimes you cant always be the nice guy.

A few thousand paid protesters are not 'the entire nation'.

The wages in Canada would be significantly less. I was thinking of doing this anyways.

>dollar goes down
No, another world war comes up

You guys know where I can sign up to get paid for the protesting I've already done? Know a bunch of other people who'd like to know. I mean, fuck Trump of course, but I'll take some money too.

>this secobarbital is saving me from parkinson's disease

Like Putin is saving Russia, after Stalin saved the Soviet Union and Hitler saved Germany.

>This man is saving The United States of America.

I mean, Hitler was pretty good for the economy until the whole war and Jews thing.

>paid protesters
Don't exist aside from the now deceased Trump presidential campaign. Stop watching entertainment "news" sources.

That would make sense if Trump in any way were for smaller govt in ways that mattered to an individual's life. Enjoy no regulations in business, when you aren't allowed to speak up, or he decides to deport legally residing people who have important jobs or are close to you or you family. Or decides to force states to pay for federal programs because he doesn't understand how the govt works.

putin is better president than boris eltsin but still he's a stupid kgb commie

i mean is it really considered saving if the chinese want to got o war with us because of him?
>inb4 die shillry supporter
i am in no way a hillary supporter i just dont think saving is the right word

This is why I can't stand to talk about politics 99% of the time. It's really not about me being butthurt if someone doesn't agree with me. It's the fact that such a discussion is a complete and utter waste of time. The effective use of time would be to read about the issues on my own and decide on my own opinion.

PUTIN WILL CERTAINLY #MAGA FOR GLORIOUS BURGERLAND, COMRADE

ha you lead donald trump laugh at here america turn real crap hole my country no need for wall many welcome

that's not Steve Bannon, trump's tard wrangler

> (OP)
>ha you lead donald trump laugh at here america turn real crap hole my country no need for wall many welcome
how about you try that again you double nigger

It's the bill that needs fixing. Not the means to pay it.

not hating Muslims get the fuck of Sup Forums casual fag

you cant have a revolution without guns faggot