I created a video which kinda went viral and then this facebook page stole the video without giving credit...

I created a video which kinda went viral and then this facebook page stole the video without giving credit. When I contacted them, they claimed that it was their video and asked me to fuck off. Mine's a growing channel and it helps if people credit my videos. What should I do? Please help.

Other urls found in this thread:

facebook
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You came across heavily as a cuck. Doesn't surprise me that you didn't get credit.

Sucks to be you.

give the page name, I personally want to insult these motherfuckers.

Get a gun and shoot this guy.

Or yourself.

Either way, don't be a pussy.

Sue them. Or bring to Facebooks attention. Dudes a shitbag, theres obviously no point trying to reason with him, he'll just waste days of your time.

What was the video??

facebook com/329031274098883/videos/390050607996949

They credited me after the admins figured that this kinda stuff gave them bad publicity.

memes "r" us or something like that ive shared the video and my friend linked me to the guys channel he posts some really nice content to not be credited like that

a) report with proof
b) share links so we can flip them the finger too

I like how aspi autistic retards of Sup Forums think being curteous is being a cuck.

Holy fuck. That guy has the emotional maturity of a 7 year old

I didn't want to insult him in the DM where I'd be equally guilty. This way, everybody knows that the page is fully at fault despite me politely asking them to rightfully credit me.

basically the kid that says "stop copying me" after you said it first so you proceed to shove a fistfull of sand in his mouth.

This is the group. They're called Memes 'R' us.

facebook /Memes-R-Us-329031274098883

This is my original video: ?v=mi6EiDKLDn8

Lmfao that last message was tyler the creator lyrics from wolf

I texted them to insult them. Turns out the mod is a nigger. It's no surprise that these monkeys are stealing content.

DMCA takedown request

Track the fucker down and crack some skulls. Only way to get things done.

>I guess you could say I lost control here

I even posted this on imgur. Those guys raided the page with screenshots. This page is now infamous. Thanks guys.

Can you even do anything against this sort of thing?

Im asking for my own sake aswell. One of my videos got uploaded to facebook but I got credited this time. maybe I wont next time.

Are you actually shottysteve? Literally just subbed to you the other day. Hope this gets worked out for you, love your videos.