Operation: Cock Block

Operation: Cock Block
Objective:
To block the cock from fucking the world, lowering his metrics and even possibly having twitter's algorithms flag him as spam. can we get more people to block him than follow him?
#OperationCockBlock

nigga, just don't

oh you used big boy words...

And that's why OP IS A FAGGOT.

Plot Twist! OP is POTUS

Twitter is all over the news because of him. Do you think they're gonna take his account off?

>not realizing after a certain amount of likes your account becomes unbannable
have fun wasting your gay-ass life for nothing

Doesn't Matter, still gonna block that cock

blocking is different than reporting

Is this really what Sup Forums has come to?
A bunch of sjw newfaggots trying to create a safespace ?

NYPA.

But why? He seems like a nice guy

don't give in, resist the blockage!

just followed him, also made a second account to follow him. dudes saving the world from piss receptacles such as yourself

fucking tard! OP is using reverse psychology. If everyone starts to do that he will be flagged as spam...

Fuk you nigger. If you americans are going to be little pussy as bitches and accept this clown then the rest of the world will bring him down. I just hope when we nuke you fags it kills your dumbass slow and painful.

Try laying the b8 on a little thinner next time, user.

What would Jesus do... ok I'll block!

JESUS SAVES!

Nuke America haha. Good try on the bait

you sound like a little bitch

>EVERYBODY LETS SHOVE OUR FINGERS IN OUR EARS AND CRY/PISS OURSELVES TILL WE GET WHAT WE WANT!!!!!!!
This is a new low, even for Sup Forums.

I'd rather stick my fingers in my ears. Everyone here seems to like to sit on them and rotate.

I imagine you don't have enough fingers left to fill your gaping anus. Why don't you go be a faggot somewhere else? Sup Forums is already full of them.

Sorry Sup Forumsro, can't read that. I blocked you too!

unfortunately the cock blocked me from going anywhere else. now its your problem...

>THIS WILL CHANGE THE WORLD!
faggot

I can't imagine why anyone wouldn't want to hear your robust argument style. It works so well for the other children.

yet another faggothread by delusional clintonians.

>THIS WILL CHANGE THE WORLD!

top kek

>Be me
>Offended AF
>Think "Be the bigger better man"
>Use big words like "Robust"
>Win the internet 10/10

>be me
>get triggered
>block everyone I don't like on social media
>don't have friends anymore because I am such a good sjw
>shit post on Sup Forums because my life is out of control and this is the closest I can get to a penis that I love/fear.

>>Be me
>>Offended AF
>>Think "Be the bigger better man"
>>Use big words like "Robust"
>>Win the internet 10/10

winner, high energy, top kek

>
>>be me
>>get triggered
>>block everyone I don't like on social media
>>don't have friends anymore because I am such a good sjw
>>shit post on Sup Forums because my life is out of control and this is the closest I can get to a penis that I love/fear.

what a loser! Horribly written, literally- the worst words

>double triggered

Maybe you should lurk moar, somewhere else.

NYPA, try reddit newfag.

you seem quite knowledgeable about how many fingers fit in an anus. what's your maximum?

Max four plus thumb. I can't get your mom to hold still long enough to try for any more than that.

Lulz!

this fag just admitted to getting a hand shoved up his ass....

this is a new low for Sup Forums...

I guess when all you learn in class is how to please black genitals you don't have time for reading comprehension. Looks like you aced getting mad 101 though.

mfw this sjw newfag think we help him against trump top kek....
we memeĀ“d him into the presidential seat you shitstain.
Its our greatest achievement up until now, so we will never help you against him tumblercuck

He got my mom to shove four fingers and thumb in his ass. that's two more than she's ever done for me.

Do enlighten us on pleasing black genitals. I'm sure you're an expert.

pathetic and petty.

user this is kink shaming. Don't make me block you! I know how important it is for you to hear my outrage!

I'm just going to create an army of Twitter bots to follow him.

You seem quite upset by this user.

Goood! GOOOOD!

The only shame is my mom won't shove her fingers in my ass.

Have you tried asking her? She'll tongue your dogs fart box so I'm sure she has a crusty hand free just for you.

ITT: millennials that believe to achieve something by blocking Trump on twitter.
My sides, literally keking.

you Sup Forumstards actually believe in the magic of memes...

So you admit it now that she fingers your ass?

Every time I ask my dad insists on doing it for her. And he's far too rough for my liking.

user this obsession with my ass is unhealthy. Why can't you find girls your own age?

fuck off, the cunt made you poo and you know it

Fuck yeah, give that fucker blue balls!

Nuke America?

Where? New York? Miami? D.C.? L.A.? San Francisco?

Get it? First of all you can't nuke America. But if you could, the only places to nuke that would make an effective statement are the places full of libcucks. Basically enclaves of anti-Trumpers.

>Mentions ass in previous 4 posts
>Gets butt-hurt when someone points it out
>Assumes user is fag for mentioning it

Don't play coy. I can tell that talking about my ass turns you on. That's why you won't stop asking about it. I'm flattered, really, but if you don't tone it down people may talk.

>blocking potus
>totally pa
Is it summer?

Meanwhile...
Canada is just sitting over the U.S. tea-bagging all over their face

>not knowing about Satan 2 rockets
Do you even lift?

Reminder that Obama did this and no one gave a shit. Leftist hysteria at its finest. Its a 3 month Ban in countries Obama flagged as being compromised with terrorism. Obama did it for 6 months

i blocked him

The Truth

As long as you get to be right, it doesn't matter if we're all dead or not. I thank the God Emperor that Killary didn't get into office or we'd all be ashes already.

but... Sup Forums loves the cock!

canada is doing absolutely nothing like teabagging. canada is going to take in a bunch of refugees because feminism or something and get allahu ackbarred

>Waaaaah The majority dont agree with ME!
>I MUST BE RIGHT!
BLOCK HIM ON TWITTER!!!!!!!!!!

TOP KEK

take away his toy, we all know he loves that little blue bird.

Because thats where all the retarded liberals are that he oh so enjoys pissing off.
But its literally going to effect nothing if some faggot blocks him

>Hey Sup Forumsrothers! look at me do it! I'm trolling! I'm doing it all by my se!*&#^@Y^#!!

newfag fagging

"alternative facts"

>"Alternative Fags"

FTFY

must be impressive to be a meme master like you. Reaction images for a purely reactive person.

Kek/10

", he reacted...

>no u
so infantile

Yeah 'cause Twitter needs to be advertised right?

nobody fucking likes that cunt anymore
he needs to die

hate to say it... but you've been trolled hard user...

>merely pretending to be retarded

I believe this applies

guess what user?

what faggot?

chicken butt!

MOMMY TRUMP SAID MEAN THINGS LETS BLOCK HIM ON TWITTER YEAH THAT'LL SHOW THE MOST POWERFUL MAN IN THE WORLD!!!!

What a fucking faggot hahahaha. What are you a faggot or a whiny muslim bitch? Either way please Allah and toss yourself off a high building.

Am Canadian- Can Confirm

Your age is showing cucktard. Mods should ban since this tard is obviously under 18

Think ill join. If that was your goal, congratulations op, well played. If not, eat a dick op.

>Killary was so weak
>Never stood a chance
>Used Meme Magic- made Trump Happen

Wait... if Trump was going to win then Meme magic is fake... but if Meme magic is real then Killary must have had some chance...

>Has differing opinion
>Obviously underage