Do normies carry multitools or are they only for autists like me?

Do normies carry multitools or are they only for autists like me?
They're really useful but I never see normies wearing them.

I always have a swiss knife and a lighter
And dont see the point to have a multitools

I think you only turn into a autistic dweeb when you carry the leatherman in its little pouch on your belt.

I carry one. It came in handy a bunch of times. Normies have to track down their tool box. By the time they do, I already used my multitool to fix the problem.

why do you need it?

Mainly to open packages, but you can tighten screws, cut loose strings on clothing, etc.

what 3rd world dump do you live n where you need a multi-tool enough to warrant carrying one?

says the asshole with the gun

Multi-Tools are useful of course.
you can keep one in your car or your bag or w/e, but having one attached to your Beld males you look like an autist.
if oyu dont live in africa there wont be any situation you really need this thing urgently enough to justify looking retarded

belt*

Either a Swiss knife or leatherman. Lighter and flashlight, too.

I carry a knife at work but I also have a multitool for when I go fishing.

I carry the exact op picture and a knife on my belt and use each everyday at least once. But I do live a life outside of sitting in front of a computer.

what do you use them for?

I would carry a multitool at work, but around the house would be stupid.

Topfuckingkek

Kek, glorified wrench.

HOW did you know he has a gun? Nigger please half of these dudes are aussie. there are no burgers on Sup Forums.

swiss army knife on belt guy here
no, i wont stick a swiss champ in my pocket, and no i'm no autist
>inb4 says the autist
gets used all day erry day, and i have a job that mainly involves sitting on a computer

wat?
4chinz is a murrican board, most btards have gunz

Hey guys what's going on in this thread

I find multitools pretty useless most of the time, the pliers are either too big or too small, the saws too small to be able to cut anything you can't just break, the knife is too awkward

Your better off with just a folding pocket knife with a 3" blade or whatever

Gerber LST master race reporting

Keep it in your pocket. Those ten pound, thousand gadget tools are dumb, but a small one with a knife, flathead, Phillips, saw and pliers is easy to carry without anyone knowing and super useful. I can't find one with a robertson head for the life of me though

Yeah my trusty hamscrew does the job for me

carrying a knife is not master race in any way

I agree on the massively multitool things with absolutely useless why the fuck is this even here stuff like that shitty saw.

I prefer something more minimal. A blade, maybe a screwdriver, pliers, and not much else.

I've got like 5 but I've never used them.

I carry a tiny multitool but I've never seen anyone else do it

where the fuck is a robertson used?
also, the arm band from leatherman afaik has fitting bits.
i thought t was pretty cool but half thos tools are weird like robertsons and shit, unusable in yurope

This

fair enough
its still autistic, but at least ninja autism

bmpp

as a homesteader who carries a leatherman everyday i can safely say they are fucking god tier

Yes i always carry one, in addition other useful things.

I don't wear it, but I always have one near by.
As a militaryfag it's super useful.

Cutting shit, doing and undoin screws pliƩ ring and shit... Anything I need to do when I'm to lazy to grab the appropriate tool

Glad to see I'm not the only psycho who carries Star Wars trinkets when he rapes & murders

werd

0/10 troll

Good thinking. I'm half a century old and have had an immediate need for a specialized tool at least a half dozen times in my life. Never leave home without that precious three pound chunk of metal

what model do you carry and when did you get it ?

It's nice for like, hunting/camping gear or work, but just out and about I carry a cheap beater knife and a zippo. Anything I can't fix with those, isn't something I care enough about.

Newfag cuck knife, buy Kershaw

these were useful for IT people when there were actual servers around, but that's it. anyone else who's not a fucking janitor should not have one on their belt.

Are you some kind of technician or do you live outside the city?

Why would you need a tool like than with you on a daily basis?

>Mainly to open packages
i just use a key, seems to work fine

>wearing a tool
how can this be done

I have a Kerhsaw in my pocket rn, the LST is on my keychain

im basically the same but also carry my gun

Carry a kukri or nothing at all

It was a joke you mouth breathing cock monger

>leatherman blast reporting in

I run an auto parts store, and use mine daily, mainly the pliers, knife, and flat/phillips screwdrivers. Found no reason for the scissors/saw/other shit. Got it as a gift 10 years ago, and haven't gone to work without it.

And yes, it's in a fucking pouch on my belt. Shit's too big for pockets.

I carry a Victorinox Swisschamp but also a regular pocket knife since the blade on the swiss is kind of lacking. Would love to have a stronger set of pliers but I use the tools on the Swisschamp way more than most of what's on my old Leatherman so it evens out.

I carry a pocket knife. A full-on multitool isn't really necessary.

your shitposting game is weak
samefag

I use my Leatherman Crater C33LX everyday for cutting and bottle opening.

They come in a pouch that you can wear on your belt

I have this on my keychain. Nice for light duty, and it doesn't get in the way.

>They come in a pouch that you can wear on your belt

But only if you're a massive homosexual.

I keep my Leatherman Surge on my belt in a pouch next to my Zippo in a black leather pouch. along with a knife and small flashlight in my right pocket with a clip.
compared to you faggots shitting on multitools I work outside all day doing maintenance and use it 4 to 5 times a day. its called being a man and fixing shit anytime.

I have one of these on my key ring, it folds up to half this length making it smaller than a normal key. It's about all I need to cut tape and open cardboard boxes. I have a leatherman and really like it but have no need for that much functionality every day.

if you have a job don't let pussyfags tell you what you can and cannot carry. That shit is handy, if you actually worked a job, you would know what I mean.

Sorry I didn't know you took this so serious lol

I need one. I own a bar and I always have to fix something. I'm an idiot for not buying one already. In fact it's time for some 5 AM Amazoning.

unless you identify as a transformer, it's gay as fuck. Are your possessions such shit that you need to carry a "toolbox" on your person? If your a working man, I understand. But not ok i off time.

noice

>being more concerned about looks than usefulness
>not enthusiastically sucking a myriad throbbing cocks
Pick one

I keep a super tool 300 and a fenix flashlight in my bag. I always carry a folding knife in my pocket, typically a Spyderco or Benchmade.

KEK.

cheepo broken hollow shaft Coghlan's axe.