Trump's Executive Order on Islam: A Half Measure -

Trump's Executive Order on Islam: A Half Measure - youtube.com/watch?v=OD3xhVzhLZo

I just wonder what really evil shit he is doing. He is doing really provocative news-making shit, usually when someone is working at becoming a dictator they make noise in one area and sneak evil shit into another.

>those protests
its nice that so many people who still have sense can come together

People maybe be sabatoging him internally. I don't understand why they didn't avoid all this shit by:

>This isn't a muslim ban
>This will take place in 7 days
>This won't affect green card holders

Bam, done. no one gives a fuck now.

read Naomi Klein - Shock Doctrine - very enlightening

Ye wtf Trump
Block all the muslim countries, not just the selective few

Thanks. Added to my "too read" list. I suspected Trump of doing what I posted because my dad is a con artist. His biggest cons involved making lotsa' noise elsewhere so he can sleaze his real agenda. After reading history, I see evil people grabbed dictator roles from free people that way.

Or read a job application you overly fantasized delusional retard..

Another wild retard appears.

Go to bed Trump, you're drunk.

Why are indians protesting? They fucking want to kill muslims, look at the border tension. Trump is not restricting legal immigrants from India, this photo is fucked and shows how brainwashed Americans are by liberal propaganda.

Oh yeah I have to, because I gotta wake up for work tomorrow. You must feel so smart with your witty comment eh?

its not about all the fucking nationalities and ethnicities
why dont trumptards learn that
some people are sick of this shit and just want to get along
>inb4 b..but muslims are hateful and want to kill me
seriously, time to wake up

you have nothing to live for, you are single, you have no kids, real families that are not totally brain dead off welfare beg the differ and want to see the best for their future. What is the future in the middle east? Beheading people in 2017? Wake up you blind fool. Before you get fucked up in a alley all by yourself, I hope you're false beliefs protect you...

No. I feel smarter than a Trump supporter, the same way I feel smarter than a chimp, a lump of wood, a toddler, a bowl of jelly, etc.

but you still dont have a job tho

you are so smart!

sick burn lol

its funny how a brit is always on American matters. They should worry about there own arabs fucks in there country and take there fucked up teeth opinions up there brit ass holes.

You proved my point. I live alone and pay for everything. Oh... now you are about to say I'm getting some kind of financial support from the government, loans, friends, family, etc. Follow the Pied Piper you tool.

This is how trump supporters speak (what are they even trying to say here?)

This is what they present as an argument

Damn, the stereotypes are real

that fucking music is not only tacky and unnecessary, but it's poorly balanced with the narration. jesus, shit is so incredibly amateur

I really believe you.

Sup Forums should really auto block faggots posting from their daddy's macbook...

Trump and his supporters don't understand anything else than very straightforward policies.

>this is what they present as an argument?

Who the fuck are you talking to buddy? You believe you own bullshit so much you sound almost fully delusional at this point lol

>Sup Forums should really auto block faggots posting from their daddy's macbook...
Stop projecting. Now I know how you go online. I keep forgetting one of the major rules of the internet - never feed the trolls.

>retards in this country have any say

you retards already lost an election no one cares about your opinions and feelings anymore

>Who the fuck are you talking to buddy?
The person I replied to? Learn how to use Sup Forums newfriend

It is in fact a half measure, and one that was proposed by Obama, but the lying press pissed itself over it.
Trump is tricking the left into tiring itself out and inoculating the public against their whining.

I am not a troll, I am a richfag who laughs at people like you. You are only going to make yourself poorer and your future generations poorer with your mindset, while i work and invest and make more money that my family has already made. Just don't get my name wrong at Starbucks tomorrow faggot lol

it seems to be working too well haha

if only they were smarter and read something other than chompsky and watching v for vendetta..