Alright Sup Forumsros what do i do in this situation?

Alright Sup Forumsros what do i do in this situation?

>gf of two years
>no major problems up until now
>she posts picture on social media with a bit of cleavage
>i feel a bit uncomftorable and overprotective and ask if she can take it down and put up something else
>she says of course and it goes down seconds later
>friend tells me its still up
>go onto her account and see she blocked me from viewing the photo
>tell her i know
>she says she didnt do it
>show her proof she did it
>she still says she didn't do it even after i have PROOF that she did do it
>turns it on me and says shes pissed that i wouldnt trust her and think she would do that
>but you did do that
>she flips out even more and tells me to go away
>alrighty then as you wish
>ten minutes later she asks if we can drop it
>nope confess your sins or fuck right back off
>she tells me to check social media
>she deleted her account
>tells me i can have her phone and go through it or place some spy shit on it or whatever
>she wants to earn my trust back and make tomorrow all about me to show how much she cares

she sounds genuinely sorry but she still hasnt apologized or even admitted to what she did, i showed her critical screenshot PROOF and her response is always "i didnt do it why dont you trust me"

Like wtf do i even say to that?

I know you guys are gonna jump the "DUMP DAT BEYATCH" gun but i need a good and smart way to keep the relationship but handle the situations and finish it in an alpha way, maybe to get her to confess somehow? Help me Sup Forumsros

Other urls found in this thread:

efukt.com/21367_Cuck_Has_Second_Thoughts.html
imgur.com/a/JrPiX
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jizz on her cleavage with your name across her chest then post it and block hee from viewing it

dont be a faggot, it just cleavage. It nots like she cucks you...

Kek, she just deleted her facebook to burn away all of her cheating adventures, you're fucked OP ..oh no wait, she's fucked and not by you huehuehuehue

Normally I wouldn't answer, but it was about to 404.

Grow the fuck up you whinny little bitch. She has no reason to apologize and if she was smart, she'd leave your sorry ass. Girls post pictures with cleavage often, get used to it. But when you go and make a scene like that it reflects poorly on her.

She didn't do anything wrong, you overreacted. She doesn't need to own to to your bullshit, there is a line of personal space in relationships

>She didn't do anything wrong, you overreacted

She lied to him you wretched cunt and that is a violation of trust In any relationship.

buddy you are in for a hell of a time if you're with a girl who can't understand why you shouldn't trust her after she's blatantly lied to your face

all that shit is just going to keep happening in cycles. It's classic abusive, chronic lying symptoms

you shouldn't of blown up about her cleavage.

But she sounds like a narcissist = attention whoring and "gas lighting" you, playing victim and turning it around so YOU are the bad guy. Then dumps all evidence to avoid the narc break....

What you should do? put your dick in her mouth and post it to /b

You're being an asshole.

You sound abusive OP

Why do you even care that she posted a cleavage pic?

dump her so she can find a decent guy

neh, OP sounds insecure at best, all he did was ask if she'd take the picture down, she's the one who decided to lie about it, which is actually abusive

she could have said no, they could have had a nice productive discussion about it, but nah

You sound like a bitch that needs to be smacked around for not being in the kitchen

Potential early signs of getting cucked. Forgive her, but install spyware on her phone and keep tabs on her, just in case. It will make you feel better if there's really nothing and it will prepare you for the worst if there is something.

I think being able to go through her phone or place spy shit on it makes up for cleavage just fine

>dump her so she can find a cuck

Fixed

>playing victim and turning it around so YOU are the bad guy

fucking hate this shit so much. I dated someone who did this for years and it just confused and angered me so fucking much. Wasn't until recently I really understood what she was doing. shit made me crazy.

I think she just wanted to make a useless argument as women like to do sometimes. Also deleting her account is a manifest of panick. Idk man she seems shady lil bit

So what, I know guys lie worse than "oh took that picture down"

It's been a while since my last relationship but I know that it wasn't worth OP to push her to the point of deleting her account

Yeah dont be a fucking faggot you stupid fuckin faggot. Every girl in the world posts cleavage. Its her tits. If she wants to poat she can, stop beong such an overprotective piece of shit you fuckin gay nigher.

She should dump yoi and suck my cock

Tbh OP you sound like an insecure faggot. I think you need to man the fuck up and apologise to your gf for being such a jealous prick. I mean like most chicks show a bit of cleavage now and then, are you a fucking Islamist or what?!!

Op is an insecure little bitch.
Cumdumpster is a narcissistic attention whore.

That relationship isn't going to end well. Might not end any time soon but when it does its gonna blow up in your face.
Just wait until she goes behind your back and starts posting nudes on tumblr.

lmao OP didn't push her to do shit, all he did was ask and then point out that she lied and refuse to entertain her lying

that's literally nothing but standing up for yourself and refusing to be lied to

>OP to push her to the point of deleting her account

Op didn't push her to that point. She did that all o. Her own so she could play the victim

have sex and get head all day tomorrow, as soon as the she stops putting out and being your all around slave leave her for being a pathological liar
Protip: youd tell her to confess her love for you through rather extravagant purchases and hopefully you can get her to pull credit card debt as well, to spoil you just shortly before you leave her

I was thinking the exact same thing. She deleted her facebook when you started throwing accusations around because she knew that you would check it and find out she was cheating.

Kek, underrated post

I think you should fuck off you cuck

does she have a history of this kind of shit?

get her to post her tits to her female facebook friends, so you can fap to the lesbian comments

Spotted the feminists land whale. Go back to Tumblr bitch

sheesh Op she seems alright
she deleted her fucking account because you were worried that she's lying to you. Don't be a faggot and drop her over that.

She showed a bit of cleavage.
What is wrong with you?
Something tells me this isn't the first time you have done this to her. Have fun being single you unsecure fuck.

Been there, done that

Some advice from someone who made that mistake

1. Don't enter her facebook account or phone. Even if you don't find anything, you still think she's hiding from you

2. It's just a cleavage, and as you said, not even a big one. Don't overreact on small things.

3. She lied to you, instead of demanding her to admit it, try to talk to her and show that she can talk to you about anything.

4. Learn to trust her without needing any proof. You might think "but what if she cheats on me?". If she does, wel... life moves on, but when you learn to trust, your relationship will be a whole lot better.

Best of luck

You're the cuck. You could suck 100 big black cocks and still be hungry for cum.

She likes the nigger attention. Her offering you her phone was a tell and a bluff. Theres brothers that share her shit at work. i see this alllll the time. The women get so much nigger attention they cant help themselves. Trust her at your own risk.

would've just called you insecure but the deleted account and block you from seeing the picture seems actually pretty sus, like really sus.

Sounds like she might be doing something behind your back and just cleaned her phone and history once she thought you were getting suspicious.

He didn't push her to that, the crazy cunt did that herself and still won't own up to what she did. Yeah, I admit he was being insecure about the pic in the first place, but in response she tossed up so many red flags that she shouldn't be trusted at all. Quit being a fucked and look at this shit rationally without any biases from your diddled past. They're both at fault of retardation, but her more so.

Being that jealous is a major turn off for most chicks, dont be an asshole and let her have her account back (And prove her loyalty with a blowjy)

>worried that she's lying to you

He caught her lying literally

Post a similar photo so we know how much cleavage she showed.

Nope just dated someone similar to ops chick.
Showing proof of your accusations is wrong on you for not trusting her in the first place. Chicks like that will deny it even when you throw physical evidence in their face and play the victim no matter how you spin it.

Yeah a blow job proves loyalty. Fucking most autistic shit I've heard tonight

solid advice
OP you moldy slice of dickcheese, pay attention

That's not being overprotective. that's being possessive. And not in a hot way. In a "watch me projectile vomit my personal insecurity at you" way.

She's gonna dump you soon bud.

>be me at age 21
>girlfriend of 1 year comes to my apartment
>has guilty look on her face
>"I can tell by looking at you that you cheated on me" I say.
>She starts to cry
>We break up
>I date and fuck dozens of girls over the next few years
>find nurse girlfriend who makes good money and is genuinely awesome person
>move to the beach in California with nurse
>have amazing adventures with nurse
>check facebook one day
>see ex girlfriend working minimum wage job in the same town we met in.
>LOL

Maybe there's a good reason that she didn't want to delete it? Talk to her about why she wanted to post that photo (maybe she really liked how she looked and wanted validation). Try to get on her side and see what you can do to get her to admit she lied and make sure she understands how you feel about everything (the cleavage and the lying). If she won't ever admit it, that's a huge red flag.

what about
"my boyfriend won't let me fuck a hung black guy while he watches"

Dude, do not listen to most of these cucked virgins and landwhales. she offered you her phone after deleting evidence. Its the same as her blocking you from seeing her pic but leaving it up. You have every right as a fucking man to expect your bitch to show public modesty. she is shady as fuck simply for blocking you. she didnt block Tyrone. she blocked you. Dont negotiate your value with her. either beat the fear of God into her or dump her nigger loving ass.

this read OP you cunt

She deleted her entire facebook after you shattered her favorite technique of simply blocking you from seeing shit she posts? It's pretty obvious she was trying to cover up the rest of the stuff she's done. Sounds like she's been cheating my guy.
Just my guess.

We don't know that yet. There is a reason why she posted it and why she decided to keep it from him even after the fact.

this
its something with girls idiotic way of thinking

I have a friend (not gf) that does things like that. Once she blocked me on fb so I would see here bf of that time (I was with her when they met, or more specific, when she fell for one of those "seduction professional") I told her what type of guy he was and she would insist they love each other, love of their lives and all, of course it lastet like 3 weeks and he moved on to the next one.

anyway, she never unblocked me till today but every fucking time I ask her about it she says she did unblock me
she keeps lying about it, straight to my face, every single time, even still today, months later.
the lying never stops.

no idea what it is that makes her do that, she must know I can check in seconds that I'm still blocked.

Op was right to put the smack down on this bitch. She deleted her facebook? Why else would she do that unless she's hiding something. Don't be like the guy in this video

efukt.com/21367_Cuck_Has_Second_Thoughts.html

Forward to 1:28

haha, my advice is... she needs to dump your ass.

You sound like a cuck-in-the-making. This a matter of respect toward him.

Are you the lying cunt gf?

your girl is hiding more lies confirmed

fuck off out of here nigger

OP, the standard line in this thread is correct. You overreacted like a little bitch but she's a mentally ill liar who will never change.

You have to end this relationship. It sucks but you'll be better off.

True story. My manager at work is the biggest asshole on the planet. Just a real true dickhead that acts like a pizza joint has to be run like boot camp. Real true dickhead.

Every single black guy, and me, have either received, or shared pictures from his smokin' hot, petite little wife that reminds me of Steven Tylers daughter.

She texts with multiple nigs. They share the pics. Shes fucking several of them. My manager has kissed her mouth seconds after a nig has whispered to me he just blew his load in her mouth.

She is the perfect little liar. sneaky to the core. And will argue and protest nonstop even when caught in obvious lies.

Never trust a female. Never, ever. Not ever. not once. Dont do it.

I bet that wasnt the first time shes blocked you from seeing shit shes doing online.

You have to understand that women don't think the same way men do. In her mind all of these steps were perfectly logical and not at all shady because women think that so long as they don't get caught anything is acceptable. She blatantly lied about something directly involving her sexuality and is now overcompensating for being caught in a little lie. I guarantee she has done something worse and is hoping that going beyond the scope of normal relationship stuff will throw you off of any further suspicion.

>anyone who doesn't have their woman covered at all times from the gaze of other men is just a CUCK
oh man if only there was some sort of traditional body covering and code of laws that we could enact nationwide to keep ourselves from being cucked

This is the Truthbomb, brother.

I just wish truthbombs came before bad shit happened.

This is for sure what happened. Her only defense from getting caught was compromised so she scorched the earth to present the image of being accomodating while destroying all evidence she thought was securely hidden. ANYONE who would block their partner from ANYTHING cannot be trusted. Period. There are only two choices here. Dump her or dump her.

This. And a frontal shot if your bare tits, whore, since you already posted.

Bullshit drama driven relationship veteran here.

Firstly, don't be so insecure. When you say "a bit of cleavage" you'll have to be more specific as that's anything from a low cut top to busting out of an undersized bikini. Either way, your insecurities (founded or not) obviously bought something serious up.

She lied to you about removing the photo. There is a high chance there is somebody specific she wanted that photo to be seen by. When you confronted her she literally had no fallback argument other than a glorified "no u".

She can sound all the ways of sorry that she wants, but you said she hasn't apologised or admitted what she did. The "you can go through my phone" is a major red flag as she's triple jumped to the conclusion that you suspect her of something worse, without it even being talked about.

She's offered a solution to a concern of cheating that wasn't even bought up by you. Not to mention she's provided a solution that, if you go through with it, will leave you looking like a bitter, jealous, controlling boyfriend, which she can use as emotional leverage to jump on Chad's cock, justifying to her shallow friends that she was in an 'abusive' relationship and the cheating was a cry for help.

Ditch her. I'm serious. You only have pain ahead. Don't be the pussy I was.

good advice

she fucked a guy op lol get fucking owned

Fucking redpill suppositories up in this bitch.

This man speaks the truth.

OP is a stupid beta cuck who thinks he is going to lose his girl from other boys seeing some cleavage.
Considering the way you are acting means that she is already cheating on you or will after this.
It's her social media and she can do whatever the fuck she wants, you should kill yourself OP.

yes, so OP, put your dick in her mouth, webm it for /b till the day she discovered her cum'ed up face on /b, then dump her

who wants to bet OP thinks she's above his level and if he dumps her he won't get another girl like her, which she subconsciously realizes and is taking advantage of

>Terrorist-Gun

I hope not. If it's one thing I've learned, there's always a hotter chick out there. And many on the same level.

None that are trustworthy, though :(

you got a problem with Terrorist-Gun ?

Op, ask her to reactivate her account, then browse it with her, as fun, since it was only a little lie over a bit of cleavage.
Show her your account, also. Then you can both delete all your social media and be better. As for email and phone spyware, don't do it. It's easy to get another email/SIM card/phone and she offers that then she's sure you won't find anything. Also, next time you fuck up, you will hear about this.. Go with her where she didn't want you to go, dig for gold and find it, lol.

op is a cuck
cucks defend op
op gets what he wants
cucks win

you use your relationship to overcome communism and destroy it forever via knowledge and wisdom

OP at this point we're going to need a pic of this gril

N-no, not at all. Please continue.

Kek + 1

This is Sup Forums and you and you still trust women? Where do you think we get all our pictures from? Women posting shit behind their mens backs. wake up OP before you get to taste nigger cum on her lips.

imgur.com/a/JrPiX

For more on thumbnail girl, you're welcome

that exact same thing happened to my best buddy last year. end of the story she already was cheating for a year

if you've never had a mrs like the one OP is dealing with stfu, your only telling it from your perspective of how easy going your relationship is, some sluts like OPs bitch don't fucking learn they will repeat and do the same shit to you , there is no chance of having her apoligize or get her to open up , if shes that kinda bitch get a new one

This.

Sorry OP, but you have to let her go.

You'll be so much happier as a result.

She will learn to hate you as you are an insecure pussy. It's her cleavage, not a nude or anything. You just hate yourself, it's not her fault.

Your insecurity is going to lead to you becoming super cuck 9000

I used to be just like and trust me you'll be surprised how far a relationship will get with your attitude on her types of pics. And by how far i mean not far at all.

Pics on social media mean nothing so why get worked up over that shit. Sge did lie to you but you were being a bitch. Tell her to call it even and move on.

OP read this

Thid guy is right. As much as ypu could over think try trust her and if it goes wrong, she's the cunt not you

This. Except you should use this opportunity to get her to 'apologize' to you with sexual favors, then dump her skank ass tomorrow.

Move on. There's better girls out there.

dump her
she's already cucking you

To feel uncomfortable about a small cleavage pic shows that you were already feeling a bit insecure with the relationship. However her lying and her extreme reaction to being called out are huge red flags. Ask her why she deleted her profile for such a small thing.
Try to frame it if she's the one overeating and don't claim she's cheating even if you think she is. Then drop the topic and act a bit distant for a week or so. During this time talk to girls and flirt a bit to let her know you have options. If you don't have any go find some and if she's still interested in you she'll try to get your attention back. Reward her for this but if she doesn't care thats another red flag and may signal its time to go with option B

>dat pic
you got source to this? Or other pics?

just cool off and fuck her in the ass, and say youre sorry. it doesnt matter who's wrong, you as the male are always sorry, it ensures the pussy will flow