what about now

See

DELETE THIS

It's too late user, he's turned

youtube.com/watch?v=BvUkROjv1U4

i have adhd and even i'm not this much of a faggot

this sounds like same old Perturbator
Actually it sounds a bit like terror 404 plus dangerous days

You one image per panel autists are just as annoying as the people who make theirs into shitty collages

It has literally nothing to do with ADHD and all to do with fucking brevity. It's the soul of wit, motherfucker, and right now you have no wit whatsoever with your collages.
>both sides are le bad

this is Sup Forums not shakespeare, retard

who cares? like really, who gives a shit? i'm honestly in awe of your ability to act like a blustering fucking retard over something so tremendously insignificant

Spot on

Hated this guy going in. One of my favorites coming out

Really?

youtube.com/watch?v=4SBwNFDSspY
youtube.com/watch?v=Y8DekFFCE5c

These are the two "hardest" songs of each album, and both have way more character than the noisia-tier track he just released.

Wow, look at Mr. Level-Headed over here. Too fucking intelligent to have any serious convictions outside of mocking those who do! Whoopdy fucking do. We should all listen to Mr. Level-Headed! He has a solution for fucking EVERYTHING. Nice!
Look, pal, I'll let you get away with that snide little remark of yours for now, but try pulling that shit again around this corner of the Internet again and I'll show you what real pain is, you fucker.

shit, you know what, I confused the second half of the track with something Carpenter Brut made.
I still stand that the first half sounds like something from his earlier works, maybe nocturnal city. I haven't listened to Pert albums in a while, probably time for a relisten

ok buddy

gayyy

Wow, look at Mr. Level-Headed over here. Too fucking intelligent to have any serious convictions outside of mocking those who do! Whoopdy fucking do. We should all listen to Mr. Level-Headed! He has a solution for fucking EVERYTHING. Nice!
>Look, pal, I'll let you get away with that snide little remark of yours for now, but try pulling that shit again around this corner of the Internet again and I'll show you what real pain is, you fucker.

lol, is this a meme i missed?

What the fuck? What the fucking fuck are you trying to pull here, you little bitches? I already warned you of the unholy wrath I was to unleash on your scrawny little pathetic faggot asses if you tried to pull any more of that scrawny little pathetic faggot shit. I gave you a fucking WARNING, you mongrel nuggets of cowshit. I gave it in the simplest fucking terms possible so that even subhuman pieces of slime like you could piece together what the fuck I was talking about, unlike how you're able to piece together your struggling fucking marriages as your whore degenerate wives fuck around behind and in front of your back. Oh, you thought I didn't know, you faggot? That's right, shitbag. I have eyes and ears everywhere and everywhen. You're about to receive the biggest fucking in your life, and this time it's coming straight from God the fucking Almighty himself.

this made my week user
thank you

thanks for that

scary accurate

other way around buddy

I keked

some dumb shit back when TGM got released

collage > one image

kys

hol up why you shittin on Noisia

>hurr durr let me just be a cocksucking faggot and completely ignore one of the central tenets of good writing
I warned you once, you dick-loving dog. I warned you twice, you semen-devouring scum. I'm warning you thrice, you cum-guzzling cur. Don't make me warn you a fourth time, you wretch. You degenerate. You subhuman. You primate. You FUCKING primordial slime. You goddamn motherfucking waste of carbon.
Never reply to me again with that cocksucking bullshit, motherfucker, or you'll realize what

wow very verbose, but foreigner-tier vocabulary

I'm not, I like noisia, but perturbator should stick with being perturbator, not another electro-house producer

old OC

You fell for it. You fucking fell for it. You cock-gobbling, good for nothing, loathsome, faggot ass, motherfucking subhuman.
I warned you. I fucking WARNED you. I told you the kind of shit that would go down if you pulled that shit on me again, faggot. But I guess that the message was lost somewhere along the line. Perhaps your brain was preoccupied with the task of figuring out how exactly to fit even MORE cocks down your esophagus. Perhaps your ears were too clogged with all the nigger, spic, and chink semen expulsed in and around your puffy lips, drenching what little hair you have left with at least 5 unique samples of DNA per day - more DNA samples, may I add, than that impotent, flaccid sausage you call a penis that dangles between those twiggy legs of yours. Oh, yes, I know. I fucking KNOW. I told you. You didn't listen. Eyes and ears everywhere and everywhen, motherfucker, and, unlike your orifices, these aren't sealed shut with semen.
Prepare yourself, user. Prepare yourself for the tidal wave of pure divine retribution I am going to unleash on your ass. I will rip your arms apart and shit down your fucking THROAT. You will regret this motherfucking day.
Faggot.

What album? You got me interested

very accurate
the best type o negative album
does anyone know albums like it?

Beautiful, what's the source of the final panel?

the cadaver pulse ii

i've only ever found stuff similar in a certain ways, (genres, arrangement, general style...) but only in certain ways. overall on the big picture i'd say it's the only album of its kind.

>when the best album gets the worst score

not that guy but I'm pretty positive it's a Blowdart Sniper from Dark Souls kek

darksouls.wiki.fextralife.com/Blowdart Sniper

Octahedron?

I don't give a shit how accessible it is, that album is banger after banger

Has to be b8

kek

downvoted

Meant Frances the Mute, but honestly I don't see why people think Octahedron is the worst. It's their most mellow, but I prefer it over Amputechture
>Vermicide
>6 minutes of acoustic guitar
Vicarious Atonement and Tetragrammaton are awesome, but overall the album is ok at best

>not liking what you like is bait

what the fuck does this even mean

I'm guessing it means the album was cancerous

Yawn........

>nearly 2 hours later

Forgot......this is /mu. My bad.

youtube.com/watch?v=jnp3AgXP0dU

let me tell ya somthin

lemme ask ya somthin

what are deez weird little shapes? oh dere letters? oh I gotta read dis thing? whadoigottabe mario frikken einstein to get a frikken burguh?

What the fuck does this mean?

underrated

Same, tbhf.

bretty gud

>didn't listen to album
>expects to understand

album name?

sauce on top right?

youtu.be/2mbpz4la7PI

kys urself

Thanks a lot, my boss caught me looking at this and now I'm CEO

Took me a minute to get hahahaha

sad!

nice

>physics of a bicycle
Kek

>everywhen

lmao

bump

Is this album actually good? I was under the impression it was edgy nu metal shit

accurate

)^:<
take that back!