Challenge for straight guys:

Challenge for straight guys:

You must look at every trap/shemale/feminine boipussi image ITT until it dies without being aroused/popping a boner.

Other urls found in this thread:

gamcore.com/games/wakfuck
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i already had a boner when i got here

lost, that's one fuckable asshole.

I lost too.

Sage.
Why the fuck would we want to stare at ass that has no pussy with it?
Fucking gross, faggot.

Challenge for normal guys:

>>You must look at every faggot/mutulated faggot/dudes assholes image ITT until it dies without being aroused/popping a boner.

Why? What is the incentive?

Easy. Because trannies are boner repellent.

This.
Also, blue fork of Sage.

So, OP is looking for justification that getting aroused by looking at dudes is ok. Just come out of the closet. Wtf? Just do it.

pics do nothing for me,

>cpming to Sup Forums
>complaining about fags

fucking newfags everywhere

Already went to a GH tonight, he put his smooth fat butt up to it and I slammed it anyhow. Perfectly clean dick after so you know he planned it the little whore.

Its tough when you came here with a boner from the amputees thread

look who thinks they're the oldfag, just because they know what sage is supposed to do.
the trapfags have been here for a long time, and your supercool gif isn't going to change shit.
just hide the thread or get off b, moron

nice gif

ever played this?
gamcore.com/games/wakfuck

Not even a wiggle..
But I always knew I wasnt mentally challenged

Getting this butthurt over sage, bitch cry moar, your faggot thread is gonna die without bumps.

Ass hole is undermined by that male genitalia and masculine features. No thanks. Only feminine women get me hard, not masculine men in their mom's clothes.

Sauce?

Sage.

AIDS.com

>man face
>male with gyno

KEK

moar

I like my watches like I like my women – real.

/thread
also sage

looks like Aubrey Kate

What did the bottle have anything to do with anything?

No boner....nothing. I guess I've won.

Sauce?

That actually looks like it would feel great to do. I want to have a shit that awesome. I can't remember the last time I had a shit that awesome and it makes me feel like we 4channers might just be getting old.

Gee, I don't know, not like she could fuck her cunt with it or anything.

That's a SFW board, cuck.

this, so much this

Help me! I find this sort of stuff attractive but I'm definitely not attracted to guys. Not the slightest bit. I always thought the feminine penis thing was funny but now I think I get you. I find normal chicks attractive but I find traps and futa attractive aswell??

Does she?

In the clip she moves it and then takes a shit near it. I was waiting for her to insert it.

This is the slow descent.

Tip: You're attracted to guys. "This sort of stuff" being guys' asses. Don't try to label it, just run with it.

hah, look who's compensating by buying watches!

Presumably. What other purpose would it serve. Unless she is using it for reference for the size of her shit.

I must be bi then because I'm still attracted to girls, it's sort of a hard thing to accept about yourself

I just said don't try to label it. What kind of faggot can't read.

Faggots

So far i havent moved from a quarter chub. some boy pussies are looking pretty yummy though

anyone like?

> holey holey holey

Post more aesthetic dicks(not the tiny disgusting "fem penis" dicks)

fag

I'm straight but I so wanna ravage these pussies

more femboy cocks

But u said I'm attracted to guys, isn't that labeling it?

that means you're gay

Dear OP:

You're a faggot. You're mentally ill, and these male bodies are fucking disgusting.

These asses are a very, very mediocre attempt at achieving what comes naturally to real females.

There is no boner looking at any of these pics. Just an overwhelming sense of repulsion, typical to any real man starring at other men.

Kill yourself. Your disgusting asshole fetish is a perpetual road to absolute failure in seeking rivalry to a woman's pussy. Nothing... rivals... a... real... pussy. Period. Dress your asshole in Christmas lights and spray it with chrome. Nothing. NOTHING a mentally-ill faggot does will EVER equate to a real woman's pussy.

Get it through your skull. If you liked any of these pics you're a faggot.

don't care how people wanna call as long as I can have that pussy

Fucking disgusting

Fucking disgusting

easy

Stick a fork in me, done. Hard as a rock

So you don't enjoy anal sex with women, then?

kys

Faggot

>with women
>dicks

Pick one mentally-ill faggot

Trips of justice.