So we are just detaining people now? Based on what country they are coming in from? (not their religion, no)

So we are just detaining people now? Based on what country they are coming in from? (not their religion, no).

And why isn't Saudi Arabia on this list? Most of the 9/11 nogs were saudies 15 out of 17 or some shit.
>we found their passports that didnt melt with the steel beams

Meanwhile another mosque was burnt to the ground the other day in Texas and now our friends to the north just had a mosque get attacked during prayer time, killing a handful of people.

Fuck religion anyway. But we've singled out a group of people. We've targetted a group of people that share at least one thing in common, be it religion or nationality.

How is this not anything other than a path to genocide? Don't get me wrong I care fuck all for what people believe, or even politics in general. But people are getting fucking killed.

Do they want another war? Are we on another warpath like the post 9/11 Bush era? Is it gonna be us and russia vs syria? How is this a good idea? We've been down this road, shit we are STILL down this road as we still have people over there 20 ish yrs later.

tl;dr: why do all these fucks just wanna kill each other

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FV-jJkgXQRg
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2017/jan/29/jerrold-nadler/have-there-been-terrorist-attacks-post-911-countri/
youtube.com/watch?v=32akHuL9i0A
nytimes.com/2017/01/29/us/trump-refugee-ban-muslim-executive-order.html?_r=0
nytimes.com/2017/01/29/us/trump-refugee-ban-muslim-executive-order.html
mic.com/articles/166963/read-the-full-text-of-trump-s-executive-order-targeting-muslims-immigrants-to-the-us#.xDN9tmdIL
dhs.gov/news/2017/01/29/department-homeland-security-response-recent-litigation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Based on what country they are coming in from?
Yeah, no foreigners should be allowed into this country.
>friends to the north just had a mosque get attacked during prayer time,
By a Moroccan.
>wanting to krep foreigners out of your country is literally genocide
Fuvck off, kike.

>Fuck religion anyway. But we've singled out a group of people. We've targetted a group of people that share at least one thing in common, be it religion or nationality.
>How is this not anything other than a path to genocide?
this reminds of the early phase of Hitler's nazi regime..
Hate planted and exploited by the government targeted against one or more minorities is so dangerous.
Once it is settled thoroughly, how do you get rid of it?

tl;dr: Fuck religion, fuck terrorism, fuck officially promoted hate.

>So we are just detaining people now?
No, just turning them away

Saudi Arabia is our friend in oil

youtube.com/watch?v=FV-jJkgXQRg

>Yeah, no foreigners should be allowed into this country.

I don't think we should allow any more Americans either...shit, we're full up

thats my point. the whole thing just reeks. We've been here before. Now the war drums are starting to beat to the tune of Syria, a country theyve been wanting to invade since even before Iraq 2.0

It makes it look like Trump is fighting ISIS (to his supporters).

if we are such friends then why did the 9/11 dudes crash planes into our buildings

So money is more important than blocking where the real terrorists come from?

>So money is more important than blocking where the real terrorists come from?

Because they're idiots that don't know/understand/believe most of the 9/11 terrorists were from Saudi Arabia

Shut up you liberal faggot. America's borders should have been closed a long time ago. Sandniggers have been violently killing each other LONG before Trump came into power. They commit genocide on an annual basis.

>but we are getting people killed

No we aren't. Muslims are not getting lynched in the streets. One mosque is burning? So what, how many places and people have been ruined by muslims? The gay nightclub and that office place in california are just the most recent. Muslims are killing americans, europeans and other muslims (mainly).

Are you 18+ OP? I'm just curious since you talking like I would have in high school. Once you escape the liberal indoctrination and live you life a few years you will see the world for what it really is not for what you imagine it to be.

Britfag here. Here's my advice.

Go to Shia la beefs wall and cry about it you cuck.

The UK is over run with the sand rats. The attacks are justified. Religion like that should be kept in thier countries. They move over here. Not us over there and they expect us to change with them. Nah. Go trump, I wish we had a leader like him over here.

Also you make it sound like the USA+Russia vs Syria will be a war lol. Bar China they have the biggest armed forces in the world. The sandnigs with sticks won't stand a chance

Russia pls go

saudi arabia are invested into most western countries, you will never be able to block or ban SA's from entering your country unless you want to have your oil prices go up in price by a fuckload.

tl;dr trump is another puppet you morons fell for voting into power, congrats, he';s maxing you pay for his mexican wall.

>Once you escape the liberal indoctrination and live you life a few years you will see the world for what it really is not for what you imagine it to be.

That is to say, drop out and become a redneck in a town full of nervous white people

>The sandnigs with sticks won't stand a chance

I heard they are very efficient at throwing them though.

Nothing happened in Canada Inbred. Leave us out of your shit

Petro-dollar

that's why.

also those arson attacks are most probably internal - happens here all the time (europe)

>(not their religion, no).

>“I'll tell you the whole history of it,” Giuliani responded eagerly. “So when [Trump] first announced it, he said, 'Muslim ban.' He called me up. He said, 'Put a commission together. Show me the right way to do it legally.' "

banning people based on religion EVEN IF THEY ARE LEGAL CITIZENS =/= closed borders

The muslims have earned the hate. They are a scum on this earth and should have been wiped out 2000+ years ago.

I have friends who are Muslim (mostly because their parents are and were raised like that) and they act completely normal and you wouldn't even know unless they told you. Not sure how they're scum. I'm an atheist so I don't give a fuck about what religion you believe in unless it leads you to go on crusades against abortion or some shit.

Thats where the oil comes from, not banning those shitskins.

>2000+ years ago

Confirmed retard.
Next time think before you write something.

Donnie's taken 100's of millions from the Saudi govt. probably has a hotel there.

he'll never put Saudis on the list (they should be first on the list). and his retards will rationalize that.

Sad!

This post is so underrated.

We HAVE been down this path before and looking back almost all of us think "what were we thinking?!" but here we are again, hating, killing, wanting nothing to do with the other... I wonder if humanity will ever learn, it seemed for a while that we would but i guess we learnt nothing...

What is your level of education?

Just curious.

this

this... agreed

I saw this shit. I fucking saw this....

Not suprised. We are on an eventual warpath vs Syria, to be partnered up with Russia. A country who had her damned dirty hands all over the purity of our election process at least, and possible ties to Trump himself at worst.

They want another war and the dummies will back it because murrica and support our troops etc.

fml

Well that's America for you. That's what you guys are. Honestly, what did you expect?

settle down gary

See this graph you trump-loving fags?

in each of the green countries, trump has a hotel. and he's taken hundreds of millions from those govts.

countries where 0 terrorists have killed murkans have been targeted.

you god damn retarded trump-supporting buttfags.

Lol, no evidence to back up anything

yes. the world was semi united sorta for a bit, at least in some ways, trade, not bombing the shit out of each other.

It seems like we are going backwards. We need an external threat, something we can all come together on and hate, like an alien invasion or some shit.

Otherwise they wanna keep us separate. They wanna keep us different, fueling these divisions with fear and patriotism. You don't need a war machine if there is nothing to be afraid of.

who profits the most from this (and trump)?

hint: they have hooked noses...

Trump didn't ban muslims you fucking idiot. He banned people from certain countries entering, that's all.

It's not what a majority of people believe is right, though.

not a graph, technically :^)

here's a factcheck site that gives many sources
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2017/jan/29/jerrold-nadler/have-there-been-terrorist-attacks-post-911-countri/

Oh, so now you don't want the wall, is that it?
Now you don't want Clinton to prison?
Now you don't want to closer your Borders?seriously user!

see >“I'll tell you the whole history of it,” Giuliani responded eagerly. “So when [Trump] first announced it, he said, 'Muslim ban.' He called me up. He said, 'Put a commission together. Show me the right way to do it legally.' "

>said the jew.

Keep sucking sandnigger dick user, it won't bite you one day.

his own aides call it a muslim ban

you god damn retard.

you shut your fag mouth, Trump is a GOD

he will ban muslims. build the wall. and #MAGA, all in under 1 month.

WATCH

of course it is

Trump is using Obama's list of countries. Dickhead.

youtube.com/watch?v=32akHuL9i0A

Again with you leftists, Trump hasn't actually done anything yet. Talking about it and doing it are two different things. Someone saying something is an attack on your feelings, not actual people. Why can't you faggots grow a pair and stop being a scared little bitch about everything?

it wasn't ok under gw, Obama, and it's not ok now.

>Trump hasn't actually done anything yet.
HE FUCKING SIGNED AN EXECUTIVE ORDER ON FRIDAY YOU LITERAL ASSMONKEY AND PEOPLE WERE ILLEGALLY DETAINED AT AIRPORTS

Way to crop half the graph off hahaha

I know right! They're such stupid snowflakes.

Were you in a coma over this weekend, or what?

who gives a shit whos list it is. Obviously they aren't on it because money and that's fucked. Especially knowing the 9/11's were all from there.

This whole thing is just a continuation of a visa waiver program that Obama signed.
Obama set this up to be able to quickly ban visas from the exact countries Trump just banned.

Until he signs the law or executive order it's fucking nothing. Hey I read you guys are self immolationg to protest trump, I think this will say much more than shitposting on Sup Forums. You can do it!

you can see the font is different. it's not cropped, someone just "extended" it to make it seem more in line with their views and to try to justify trump's racism and illegal policies

except trump banned citizens WITH legal visas

The point is you didnt say or do anything/care when it was Obama pulling the strings.

prove it.

didn't happen. you lie.

source? CNN LMAO??

>Until he signs the law or executive order
he fucking signed it this weekend, retard
do you not keep up with the news?

nytimes.com/2017/01/29/us/trump-refugee-ban-muslim-executive-order.html?_r=0

What did I say?
You didn't read it, read the full statment.
No, no,no, you are not reading the full statment, go ahead read the full statement

People from the six countries he signed into effect, yes. You're telling me muslims from the UK can't come over here? Fucking moron.

he signed the executive order on Friday

did you spend the weekend at a fag bathhouse, nodding off on H and getting railed in your pert bung?

nytimes.com/2017/01/29/us/trump-refugee-ban-muslim-executive-order.html

mic.com/articles/166963/read-the-full-text-of-trump-s-executive-order-targeting-muslims-immigrants-to-the-us#.xDN9tmdIL

dhs.gov/news/2017/01/29/department-homeland-security-response-recent-litigation

etc etc

you can read the full text of the executive order if you google it. he issued an executive order this past weekend. wtf?

>How is this not anything other than a path to genocide?
Hopefully. The only solution of Mudslime question is the final solution. Not even a single sandnigger child must survive.

Trump's signed 200 executive orders so far. He's a dictator. He refuses to go through the proper channels.

Obama's signed the least of any President.

Trump's already signed more than Obama.

>nytimes.com/2017/01/29/us/trump-refugee-ban-muslim-executive-order.html?_r=0

President Trump’s executive order on immigration indefinitely barred Syrian refugees from entering the United States, suspended all refugee admissions for 120 days and blocked citizens of seven Muslim-majority countries, refugees or otherwise, from entering the United States for 90 days: Iran, Iraq, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Syria and Yemen.

Seven countries, temporary ban. Fucking retards crying wolf like always.

nytimes LMFAO!?!?

nope

also you're blocked shill, and don't bother responding to me again. I won't be able to see your text anymore.

You will all die like the rest of us whites when you allow them islamic nation to run rampant in your streets.

I hope i get reincarnated as a bird so i can shit on your cars

Moving the goalposts, aren't you?

OP is a fag

It's still an EXECUTIVE ORDER. It happened.

It was also ruled illegal by a high court.

>filtering anons
wow, i wish i could have your magic abilities which don't ex

i gave three sources, one of which was the department of homeland security. a government website. are you this dense? if you want some other source, google it

even fox and breitbart say the same thing

you're trolling

Like any of it matters, I mean who actually cares... Go back to your daily life and 4 years later another idiot will get in, turns out nothing really changed apart from your feelings

How so?

This is not a muslim ban like you retards are claiming. It is a temporary ban for people from those 7 countries listed. Muslims from any other country are welcome here. This is simply you whiny butthurt fag liberals false flagging and shit stirring. You have been doing it since day 1, Trump is literally hitler etc.

retard

do you deny the existence of it or what?

like climate change too perh

>4 years later
yeah, if our earth is still here after he destroys the EPA and uses WMDs

>This is not a muslim ban like you retards are claiming.

>>“I'll tell you the whole history of it,” Giuliani responded eagerly. “So when [Trump] first announced it, he said, 'Muslim ban.' He called me up. He said, 'Put a commission together. Show me the right way to do it legally.' "

>crying wolf like always.
it is not crying wolf to point out that trumps actions even if temporary are without good cause, target people who have done no harm, do not target people he owes money to but have harmed the US, and are unconstitutional because of their religious bias, and his frequent additional statements (Christians first?) are also unconstitutional.

this is not crying wolf. it is pointing out that the wolf is loose...

>nobody remembers when obama did the same thing
>lol when polk during the 1840s provoked mexico into lashing back
>annexation of texas and takeover of what is now new mexico, arizona, california, nevada, etc
>any would-be mexicans born in those areas were now considered illegal aliens and deported

>this is not crying wolf. it is pointing out that the wolf is loose
oh shit

this.

How fucking new are you to politics?

I may not be the smartest man alive nor do I claim to know a lot about politics. I do however see the hate surrounding Trump. He bathes in it and sells it back to us. He's not dumb. He sees hate is in demand and is easily handed to us. I belive kindness and awareness of our delicate ecosystem will make us strong as a species. Trump does not. He is a very self centered human being and does not care for the people that support him.

I never claimed it wasn't one? I simply claimed he didn't ban all muslims, you proceeded to post proof for me and I called you out on being a leftist. Congratulations, I have learned nothing.

A race of people violently divided by beliefs. Sounds familiar...hmmm...oh yeah the entire fucking Middle East.
You fuckers are bickering and turning our great civilised culture into a shithole. Whites have no where to go. We are already in our homes. No ones gonna rescue us like we rescue them.

What reason would a billionaire businessman have for keeping $audi Arabia happy..?

>same thing
uh, he didn't

he deported a fuck ton of people, but he's not racist and didn't ban people's religions

>1840s
wow, wish we could go back to then, huh!!!!!

Only whites and asians should have human rights tbh.

Why do you keep posting that? Remember when Obama said he was going to legalize weed in 2008? Never happened. Politicians talk shit all the time that's all it is. Fucking moron.

he didn't ban all muslims, no, but the people he did ban he banned BECAUSE they were muslims

not only racist and bigoted, but ruled unconstitutional and illegal by a high court.

kekekek

trumptards read this and look the other way

True but someone like donald trump doesn't make decisions like nukes, He plays a small part but if the pentagon decides a nuke will be launched you bet your ass if obama, trump, bush, JFK or even you were in office it would launch irrelevant of your opinion.

Except it did happen this weekend when he signed the order...

i don't want anyone to use nukes

This is a direct appeal to the scared people who voted for Trump, as if his electorate could tell you the difference between Iraq and Iran? Point at Sudan on a map? Of course not. They just want to hear we're shutting our boarders so they can feel safer from an imaginary onslaught of Muslims

Gayfag nightclub shooter and San Bernadino shooter couple were Americans.