Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7FqmNW0H0pg
youtube.com/watch?v=9uWnMhbTkEA
youtube.com/watch?v=qF4RCOcz9ow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

by watching Adventure Time - Marceline is

Askin in the wrong place aren't you?

i haven't maybe you can

I just died inside, and accepted there was nothing I could do to change it. Now all I feel is anger, and sometimes I break down in tears cause I can't walk anymore. But for the most part I feel nothing, and that's a whole lot better then sadness.

sounds like you been in the Cereal Box too long :p

Suicide

Aim for contentment.

Happiness being a constant is a lie fed to you by years of lazy parental neglect and nicktoons.

This, and you know what man I never got my prize. I think that's my problem, I never got over that.

Its how killers are born Dood, hang in there matey

morphine

youtube.com/watch?v=7FqmNW0H0pg

killing someone

I stopped masturbating. Trust me it helps.

Being unhappy was a waste of my time and emotions. I don't like wasting my time and emotions, so I became happy instead.
Simple as that.

The question should be how did you become so miserable and fuck

You don't

Yeah the psychopathy of isolation and such is interesting. Your mind just shuts down, makes you vulnerable to your self. Distant from society, and eventual you just go numb and forget how to connect with them. You might try but over time you will either go killer to "connect" or just go caveman and move into the woods. I am opting for the woods, killing seems really boring and primitive.

by not living in Denmark

Retard yourself.

Man that was a good movie.

weed, OP, that shit makes you happy. Just hit up a guy, cop a fid and all your troubles are over

Personal enlightenment and accepting what I once feared

theres always people looking for victims bro..hehe...

Don't listen to this guy. Masturbating improves my life.

Also narcotics are great too

20 mins a day, ejaculate once every 2 weeks but last least 20 mins when that day comes.

>Maximises testosterone in the body
>You last long in bed (just make sure you use lube, and sleeves help with sensitivity issues)

Gaming and shitposting

Hitler did nothing wrong

Now im feelin better

Hillary is tge real president

Mmmhhh yes more

Xbox is better than playstation

Ohh that was good...im really hapoy now

Now im gonna play BF1, cya m8s

Married a cute Asian girl and lost 110 pounds, life is pretty good now. Lots of sexy time, I make more money and look and feel healthier.

That's just pacified though b/ro. I think that;s the real problem, it's that some people need more to engage them then that. Below is some satire on the issue.

youtube.com/watch?v=9uWnMhbTkEA

I find more then happiness what you can find in life is joy, and I find that comes from doing something that truly enriches your life for the better. Doing something that improves both body and mind, and living more simply.

As long as you dont smoke all day long. I used to start my day with weed, i stopped two weeks ago for only one in the evening and weed is so much better.
tl;dr no drug is good when you take it all the time, you loose all pleasure.

Also OP, start by admitting that your life has no meaning, once you know that you can start not giving a fuck and just enjoy the present.
i know it sounds cheesy but it worked for me.

Honestly happyness is kind of either there or not. You can tell your self you are happy a million times and eventually you will be happy. Or you just stop caring and live life how you want and you find happyness there. Or you sit at home alone doing the things you enjoy. But you have to remember to keep your happyness you will have to put in effort. You cant find happyness without having some kind of independence.

So the answer is, find your happyness.

Not by saving a fucking thumbnail

The happiest people in the world as a group are Buddhist monks. Happiness is a state of mind, so lasting happiness is achieved by setting up your thought habits to be content/happy.

Eliminate desire and attachment from your heart. That is to say, you can care about things (and you should), but you should not base your deep emotional state on them. This will cause the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune to glance off like rain. Once you have achieved peace, direct your thoughts to pleasant things, and learn to consciously choose to feel emotions appropriate for the situation. The world is large and complex, and there is value and meaning to be had if you want it.

Yeah but in such a crap world it's hard to see any value at all. Is why most people choose to travel, and eventually you come to peace with those things around you and settle down.

By not caring.

By recognizing the inherent authority of a female and submitting to it.

>in such a crap world it's hard to see any value at all
The world is as it is. Any value it has is assigned by people. It is created, not found, and understanding that is rather useful for achieving peace and happiness. Any place can be paradise as long as you have the will to live.

I got to diamond in league of legends

Short term? Drugs
Long term?. Hopefully I'll have more drugs.

Pussy.
It's literally the answer to everything.

Sorry to burst your bubble but, that would have been a real achievement 2 seasons ago.

Name something that isn't the answer to everything.
Now, at this point, it may seem like I've won this little debacle, however, you could still say pussy, becuase it is the answer to everything, and by transitive property, it is now therefore the answer to everything and nothing,
I'm so fucking bored

We are biological being. By fucking.

Was that the from coffee episode?

Anything other than pussy.

Stoped trying for the life I thought I should have, and learned to be happy with the one I had.

Needles are not the answer to everything. Neither is captcha, nor CD-ROMs.

It was more of a rhetorical question...

>literally talking to yourself

Memory of where we all came from

Nothing

happiness is a fucking myth. the only person i truely believe was ever happy was tiny tim. Anybody with that voice that isnt suicidal has to be happy.

youtube.com/watch?v=qF4RCOcz9ow