Be me

>be me
>21 year old brother moves back in with mother
>6 months he's been there and still hasnt looked for a job once
>smells like ass and has a buzzcut because hes too lazy to wash his hair properly
>skinny as fuck
>like borderline skeleton
>complains about everything
>threatens to kill people when the internet goes down
>watches anime
>has no talents or any real friends
>mother wont do much about it except leave the same note on the kitchen table saying "look for a job" as a daily chore
>cant cook his own meals
>for some reason whenever he enters a room he just says "myyyy niggaaa" in a high pitched autistic voice

WHAT do

Sorry was distracted by the great ass on the picture. Didn't read text.

seems like he's actually a nigger

That's a great ass damn

Worry about your own problems? I don't know OP. Suck a dick till your blue? The fuck you want?

get him laid

want tips on how to prevent having a NEET in the family

>brother
sure it's not you?

kill him

you can pick your friends and you can pick your nose but ya cant pick your family... trust me i know... concentrate on being the person that he isnt - and i guess help out your mom since your bro is obviously a burden on her

leave

Probably just kys, or just find another way to die in general.

Your bro sounds like a Sup Forumsro

That is a fantastic ass

Don't listen to these fucks telling you to let him rot, it's your brother. If you want to help him out, try to talk to him about that. He'll probably act all defensive, and it will be a pain in the ass getting through to him though. It will require patience and time from you, as well as willingness to put yourself in his shoes, no matter how pathetic you actually think he is.

Source: was kinda in the same situation as your brother after failing uni and generally losing any sense of direction in life. Just it was my parents doing that instead of my brother, but same idea. At some point, I was being an ass, but also always felt like the whole world was being an ass in general, and am forever thankful to my family for having been patient at that time with me.

What this fucker said.

Your parents are always going to be there, but you can lose a brother stupidly. Disputes always happen between siblings and shit goes nowhere.

Be a man, make him realize hes a man ( quote some naruto shit about never giving up ) Force him to tell his bottled emotions from all his isolation, hes probably depressed and doesnt want to admit it.

Once you help him youd have a bond that no one could ever fuck with and even if that doesnt happen, you always got something to tell him when you need his back.

Me and my brother barely talk, but if I would ask him for 1k, hed give it in a heartbeat..

Move out, why do you still live at home?

How old are you OP?

you're probably baiting since half the people on this autistic board fit your description, but just in case:

your brother most likely knows he is worthless and feels like shit about it. if you've been embarassed about something that makes you feel bad you know the feeling of not being able to talk about it even though you should. now add on that on top a society where males aren't supposed to show their feelings, are supposed to be successful and providers, and the fact that your brother is probably a huge beta and knows it.

you have to straight tell him that he's a loser but also that its not an actual problem to change that, just a practical problem with a lot of annoying work involved, and best prepare some actual solutions as well cuz men like that.

sounds like a butt hurt underage fag

shut up faggot

That sucks. I got a similar situation.
>be me
>25 year old brother moves in after breaking up with his ex
> he is still living with our parents after 18 months
>hasn't looked for a job even though he graduated from a top engineering school
>smokes weed and drinks alcohol
>has a new junkie of a gf who stays with him at parents house
>he's more concerned about feeding his weed and alcohol addictions as well as taking care of his junkie gf than improving his life

Show us your tits or GTFO