A lot of kids at school are making fun of me saying I look like a boy (I'm a girl!)...

A lot of kids at school are making fun of me saying I look like a boy (I'm a girl!). My friends say it's because of my hair but I like my hair short. What should I do? All the teasing is getting to me.

Girl? Good.

Tits or gtfo faggot

Ignore what they say because in five years when you're out of middle school, no one will give a shit what you look like unless they're trying to date you.

Now get off Sup Forums underage fag

You look like a twelve year old boy. capitalize on it

You do realize if it even is a girl, she's surely underage.

You just tried to get a girl to give you nudes. Get ready for the party van, faggot.

stop styling it like fucking justin bieber, learn how to do a proper pixie cut, cut it shorter and style it

also tits or GTFO. You know the rule.

if you're over 18, show tits and time stamp(paper with time and date on it, or sharpie that shit onto your tits for extra points). If you're under 18, get the fuck off of Sup Forums you stupid bimbo

You do realise this is /b, we surely don't care
have fun being a faggot. Get ready for the nigger rape queer.

put lip gloss and thats it sweetie

Underaged girl, sorry.

Party van.

holy shit i'd fuck you till you screamed, cried, and bled

Just fuck them. I love tomboyish girls, so many boys do.

Jesus you new fags just chomp up any old stale pasta you can huh?

Is acting like old copypastas are OC a thing on Sup Forums now?

send the nudes to the school to prove to everyone that you are female and while your at it send them to us on Sup Forums cause im having my doubts that you are a trap

you should suck my fat dick infront of them. I will load

You do realize that you arent allowed to Sup Forums as underage therefore you can assume everybody is 18. If they arent its not your fault. Now leave the page and come back in 5 years kid

stop taking selfies down to up, take them from straight on or from up above if the lighting is right.

nice face fag

I wouldn't post photos of yourself on Sup Forums if I were you. Sup Forums records all threads and sends them to the FBI/CIA for datamining. They could easily use this info against you.

copy pasta

They probably have some kinda shortness of their own

get in touch with your cock hungry side, fuck every boy in the school, turn up to class with a trick baby and no one will think you're male