Voters: "Politicians lie and don't keep the promises they made"

Voters: "Politicians lie and don't keep the promises they made"
Trump now does everything he promised.
Voters: "We hate Trump"

Can anybody do it right for you fuckers?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-households-mexican-border-wall-president-donald-trump-mexico-enrique-pena-nieto-national-debt-a7550426.html
nytimes.com/2017/01/27/health/tom-price-health-secretary-investments.html?_r=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Lying press: "Trump's a liar and won't keep the promises he made"
>Trump now does everything he promised.
>Lying press: "We hate Trump"
fix'd

kek

as an european, i had a wish, that he keeps his promise about nato and yet he talked with merkel about how nato is important. Fuck this guy. hope he will still say fuck you for tafta, but im not so sure anymore.

More like Merkel tried to cuntsplain to him about how important it is that we let Muslims invade our country while continuing to occupy yours.
He'll do what he said, never fear.

as I witnessed here the main reason for not voting Hillary was because of fearing a Third World War, so I guess many people voted Trump to prevent that without caring much about his other promises during campaign (or withoug taking them seriously). And these people are now shocked that he, indeed, does as he promised.

hope so man, but i feel like is not gonna delivar.

I have question. Do americans truely believe he is anti elite, anti establishement ?

over 70 percent of the country did not even vote for the fag so what why would anyone expect to like/want/be excited for the shit he is doing on a mass scale?

Quit being an easily triggered faggy right wing SJW ya queer
and for the record around half the country voted and even if we only count those votes. Then still a majority did not want him. So the majority disliked him so of course a lot of people don't like the shit he is doing ya overly sensitive faggot.

I genuinely don't give a fuck but god are you Americans so dumb as hell and all up in your own asses with that cognitive dissonance when it comes to your respective faggy political bubbles.

>Do americans truely believe he is anti elite, anti establishement ?

From the looks of it he just has the percent of the population that easily believe shit like 9-11 being an inside job on lock so that 25 ish percentage of Americans believe everything he and his surrogates say at face value even if proof that says otherwise would exist.

>supporting a racist idiot who's a puppet for bannon and putin and doesn't believe in climate change

smart

but, Trump is doing everything right for me

>Lefties: "We hate Trump"
There, I fixed it for you.

The majority of voters did not vote for Herr Trumpler...

you really are, that stupid

He's also a no good, very bad, terrible awful fascist.

So i heard mexico is paying for the wall?

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-households-mexican-border-wall-president-donald-trump-mexico-enrique-pena-nieto-national-debt-a7550426.html

Suck a grizzly bear's dick

Yeah, we fuckin know. The majority did not vote for Bush either, but we never had a President Gore did we? Dumb Fuck

Yes, by means of a tariff on Mexican-made goods and (more likely than not) a tax on remittances sent back to Mexico.

he's right, though.

Because You say so, Yeah Right!

uhh yea, that was irony - of course this will be added to the 20 gorillion dollar debt to china

No Muslim ban, just naming Muslim countries he doesn't do business with.

No Hillary in jail. This is what I wanted the most.

No repeal and replace, just repeal so far. Its only his second week so let's see.

No enhanced interigation.

No wall at Mexico's expense. Tarrifs will cause prices to raise in Mexico so the US will be paying for the wall and more for Mexican goods.

No draining the swamp. He put almost all lobbyists and no where near the best person for the job that he also promised. Most of them want to destroy the department they work for.

No deporting all illegals, just the bad hombres now.

He has killed the TPP so there's at least that.

Anyone notice how he made money by signing an executive order for the pipelines he invested in?

whaaat a billionaire abusing his posision in power to get even more rich?

>No Muslim ban, just naming Muslim countries he doesn't do business with.
Making the left waste its ammo and inoculating the public. It's transdimensional backgammon and his underlings are already floating a harsher ban.
>No Hillary in jail.
It's happening, albeit slowly.
>No repeal and replace, just repeal so far.
I don't care about replacing it, but I agree that we'll see.
>No enhanced interrogation.
He deferred to Mattis for whatever reason. I trust he has a good one- and killing terrorists' families is still very much on the table.
>No wall at Mexico's expense. Tarrifs will cause prices to raise in Mexico so the US will be paying for the wall and more for Mexican goods.
You've been gaslit by the lying media. This will not actually happen and Mexico will pay for the wall.
>No draining the swamp
Five year ban on civil servants working as lobbyists says otherwise.
>He has killed the TPP
And NAFTA's next on the chopping block.
>Anyone notice how he made money by signing an executive order for the pipelines he invested in?
The man has so many interests it's impossible for him not to make money. The pipelines are good.

I get that it can be hard to stay whitepilled, but don't let yourself be deluded into believing that Trump is a traitor to the people who supported him.

Oh, shit, forgot one.
>No deporting all illegals, just the bad hombres now.
He's going to take action to deport the bad hombres. The rest can be dealt with passively.

underrated post
>American here and this is 100% correct.....

There's nothing wrong with making both of those statements

only some voters say that all politicians lie and don't keep promises.

And most people who oppose Trump oppsed him before because of his policies, so they are not just hating him now for keeping his word - they hated him before and hated his ideas then.

so your question does not make any sense.

however, everyone who actually has a grasp on reality knows Trump lies all the time. Not about everything - he is doing things he said he would do - all of them dumb ideas as far as the economy, the environment and the people of the USA are concerned, but that makes sense because they are designed to make his cronies richer.

but the rest of the time he lies. he can't help it. he just makes shit up, mostly to praise himself and make him look good, which after all its the only way he could ever look good. he got a low vote (fewer than romney) and only won on a stupid system (he did not even get a big majority in the College) and is barely democratically legitimate. but he acts like he got a 100% support from everyone and says it was a landslide.

sad really. Same with the crowd at his inauguration - small, and he says huge. Delusional or liar?

and he has dumb orders written by people who do not know the law, ordering people to do stuff without any warning or preparation, and without asking any experts in the field if it is a good idea.

and he is either lying about global warming or he is a fuckwit. I think he is lying. he knows that the oil and coal industries are dying, and is giving his billionaire friends one last go at squeezing out a few more dollars with a tax dollar rip off bubble and a false PR boost.

but above all his stance on torture is disqualifying. not only is it illegal - and he does not seem to realise that - but it is also ineffective and is proven not to work - and frankly anyone who says "I approve of torture" should never be given power. He might as well say "I am an evil fucker who will tear your finger nails off"

because you are a millionaire with shares in oil and coal? Otherwise he is just fucking up your economy and environment...

No because the numbers say so - you know actual facts, reality, that sort of thing...

Wow you BS'd your way through all of that. The only thing you said worth replying to is the cabinet positions. So he made them sign a form that says no lobbying for 5 years with no consequences which just means do it under your brokers name.

Oh, so you're not actually a discouraged supporter, you're just a concern troll. Cool.

Not when you lump everybody into one category you small minded fuck

>He deferred to Mattis for whatever reason
becuse Mattis knows that Trump is dead wrong. Torture not only does not work, and should never be supported for that practical reason but also it is a blot on the country's reputation. Torture is simply evil, and it is a stain on America's reputation abroad to say you support it or would use it. Trump has embarrassed the US with his ignorant and purely evil outlook, by saying he supports it. he should be waterboarded for a few days and then asked again. asked to sign a piece of paper saying he shot kennedy - he would do it. then impeached for being a fucking sociopath.

Nah free country man. Just hold trump to the same standards Obama and Bush had

>Torture is simply evil
I disagree with you.
>Torture not only does not work
This, however, is true, provided the torture is done to extract useful intelligence.

>Five year ban on civil servants working as lobbyists says otherwise.

lol - he appoints people who bought their positions, and arranges for them to rip off the taxpayer with private deals - he is lining up huge public works that will make real estate investors and developers billions - he is lining the pockets of the coal and oil industry and going to privatize the VA and all medical care - enriching the insurance and health care companies - and you think a ban on civil servants working as lobbyists in any way makes up for that?

He could come through on everyone of his promises and I'd still think he was a smarmy douche.

so how is inflicting pain on people with no useful purpose not evil? why do you disagree?

Do it to make an example of someone. Do it as punishment for a particularly heinous crime. Do it to demoralize the prisoner's comrades-in-arms. Do it to confirm intelligence gathered elsewhere.

There are many reasons to torture an enemy soldier. The act may be distasteful but it's no more evil than any other aspect of war.

>he appoints people who bought their positions
proofs.jpeg
>he is lining up huge public works
Oy vey, my local highway might not be total shit for once. This is clearly a major problem.
>he is lining the pockets of the coal and oil industry
They do a great job of that on their own. Also, the Koch brothers are anti-Trump.
>going to privatize the VA and all medical care
Sauce?
>ban on civil servants working as lobbyists in any way makes up for that?
It doesn't have to make up for it because most of that is either only a problem to leftists and cuckservatives, or is simply your own fantasy. But shutting the revolving door between Congress and K Street is a very, very good step in my opinion.

>proof.jpeg
Betsy Devos for one. Never went to public school or managed something the size of the Department of Education, but her family has donated 200 million to republican causes over the years.

How much did her family donate to Trump specifically?
Where did she go to school, if not a public school? Why is not having gone to a shitty school a problem, and how does it show that she bought her position?

>Trump: "I'm an asshole and I'm going to fuck you over"
>Voters: "WTF did he just say? We need to stop this guy!"
>Conservafag: "What he meant was _____. Don't worry. He literally doesn't mean what he said"
>Trump does everything he said he would.
>Voters: "We hate Trump"
Conservafags: "Oh shi-"

All of those reasons are either ineffective or simply evil. It does not demoralize the enemy - they get mad and get stronger. It makes more enemies. It does not confirm intelligence - answers under torture cannot be trusted 9unless really specific, and absolutely certain that they are not something that could just be guessed or made up - so, basically never. And the other cruel and unusual punishment or using a human being to teach a lesson to other people - sorry but that is inhuman. it is psychopathic to think that way.

it is evil. (not saying other things in war are not evil as well - that is no argument to counter the fact that is is evil in itself. anyone who says its ok to do more evil because other evil has happened needs to rethink their moral position)

>>he appoints people who bought their positions
>proofs.jpeg
apart from Mattis, every major appointment paid money into Trumps campaign, or worked for people who contributed millions. You know this is true - stop asking for common knowledge as if it isn't/

oh you stupid stupid jews

virtually NO ONE regrets voting for President Trump

LET HIM DO HIS JOB!

>my local highway might not be total shit for once.
which is great. But he does not have to make it so that private industry - his friends and his own companies - make billions from this. Billions taken from the taxpayer's purse and put directly into his pockets and those of his friends... there are other ways to do it, which would improve the infrastructure just as well, and boost the economy just as much, without paying off his cronies.

>virtually

omg

>How much did her family donate to Trump specifically?
Unknown, but considering Trump isn't about using his own charity foundation illegally and lied about paying for his campaign all by himself, I'm sure some palms were greased. It also seems he wants to fill his cabinet with yes-men instead of people who are actually qualified.

>Where did she go to school, if not a public school?
A private conservative christian school.

>Why is not having gone to a shitty school a problem
Because it gives her no direct experience of how they work, and her whole goddamn platform is based on privatizes schools?

Betsy DeVos is a TRUE FUCKING IDIOT

>, the Koch brothers are anti-Trump.
which is why the supported Bernie for Democrat primaries...

lol. The Kocj Bros love what Trump is trying to do - release all coal and oil for exploitation and run up a bubble based on coal and oil! fanatstic. for them. becuasethey know that 80% of all their reserves is actually worthless, and cannot be used, and that falling renewable energy prices will soon mean that their coal is too expensive to use - and that their industry is doomed.

they may have some political objections, and hate the orange bastard for the smarmy lying cheater he is, but they will happily ride the bubble and cash the cheques...

The Gods of Sup Forums have spoken

just as I suspected

another European shill.

>>going to privatize the VA and all medical care
>Sauce?

are you that naive - read his policy statements about the VA - privatization is celarly ont e cards. what is his replacement for medicaid - he has floated thae idea that is needs reformed and his policy statements before the election said greater use of private health care - it is obvious.

and check out this...

nytimes.com/2017/01/27/health/tom-price-health-secretary-investments.html?_r=0

I don't actually think that war is intrinsically evil. When you talk about war, you're talking about doing things that are usually considered extraordinarily evil in pursuit of a given goal. Whether that goal is just or not determines whether the war is evil, not the acts involved.
You and me have very different moral positions, so I doubt there's anything to be gained from that train of thought.

Torturing enemy soldiers, or at least the threat of doing so, does in fact demoralize the army as a whole. Not knowing what's happening to a captured friend can wreak havoc on the psyche. Torture as interrogation is unreliable only when used as a primary source- it's perfectly usable as a secondary confirmation, specific answers or not. I'd argue that a prison sentence of decades is crueller than any death could ever be, which is why I'm in favor of corporal/capital punishment.

What a world you must live in to believe that what you wrote is true.

>It doesn't have to make up
lol, well if you like being ripped off and sucked dry, be my guest. Just remember this conversation in four years time, and have the grace to acknowledge that you were wrong...

70% did not vote for Hillary as well. Put that in perspective. Your numbers are ridiculous. More people wanted Trump than Clinton. Bottom line.

9,5 million was mentioned...

also her experience of public school policy is to promote private christian schools but prevent them from being examined and held to the same standards as public schools, and to not oppose her husband who is suing on behalf of creationists to undermine science education.

The dude could do everything the left wants and nothing for the right and still have them running around shouting how much they hate him and calling him a nazi. He's the left's boogeyman and nothing he does is allowed to be right or good.

Nice trips. I'll be happily going to the ballot box to re-elect Trump in four years' time.

He acted nigger rich, its a common trait amongst the niggrish.

No, other way around. More than two and a half more wanted Clinton than Trump

Bush was so great too, BTW.

ITT people who get excited about a psudo random number..

oooh look shiny, lots of 8's

well children look at this

or 666666666

or I can do 44444444

orgasm yet?

And Mexico would implement a tariff on American imports to their country so they'll be getting their money back. People sending remittances would more than like find other way and skirt the law. In the end Americans will be paying for the wall no matter what.

>freedomworks
worse than breitbart

anyhow here's the real debt per President.

shill? Does that mean someone who tells the truth in every sentence?

you're a European citizen, friend.

pls fuck off to Sup Forums.

Yeah, sure. Totally didn't do exactly what every fucking Republican scumbag president ever has done, putting the usual kinds of cunts in power and worse. The usual Christian establishment puppets that just do the same thing over and over.

So many interests, so many conflicts.

Mexico's economy is entirely dependent upon us. In a trade war we'll crush them
>Obama managed to match Clinton in just two years
wew

>he thinks Christians run the show

Your chart leaves out 6 years of massive debt increase under Obama though....

ivan you have much work 2day

trump is make mericans very angry

u will make country happy now in propaganda war

Greatest recession since the Great Depression will increase the national debt. Lrn 2 economy

To be fair, they were douchey promises.

US is continuing its decline. Prepare to be poor af Americans !!!

but my graph's honest.

yours is a lie.

>Trump is gonna start WWIII!
>Trump is a Russian puppet!!
Pick one narrative and stick with it tbh

they're already poor.

the divide between the rich, and the middle class will just continue to grow :)

It's CAPITALISM. and there's nothing wrong with it.

I am not sure we have that different positions about war - I believe in a Just War theory. Also I think a quick death would be preferable for many rather than life in jail, and it should be an option they can choose - although I oppose capital punishment in general because of the vagary of the legal system - too many wrongful convictions.

but torture, for any reason, is the deliberate infliction of pain and suffering on a human being, to extremes. Even if it served a purpose, it would in itself be a dehumanising act for both the tortured and the person torturing. it is an offense against humanity. It is not justifiable.

>ivan call to sergei immediate! mericans find out! must up the propaganda now for god emperor Putin and Trump!

lol offense to humanity.

its weird though, i havent seen anyone mention hillary in jail yet?

Obama left with an increase of 86% of 9trillion (bush left with only 4) for a grand total of 19+trillion and still gaveaway a quart of a trillion bucks as he dipped outta office

same world you live in.

You don't know that renewable energy is now approaching cost of new coal plants? that coal will soon not only be economically nonviable, but, when the world is set to rights and science once again is listened to, agreement not to burn coal and oil will be reached in the next ten years or so.

this is a last hurrah for big carbon - a final puch to squeeze a few more dollars out, by men who think they can buy security and safety from the effects of climate change, and do not give a fuck about the rest of us.

billionaires don't care about you. Even broke fraudulent ones like Trump.

We have a 60 billion dollar deficit with them so we're dependent on them. They're also the second largest importer of American goods, so if we tax them too much they do business with China. American manufacturers will still end up screwed.

Lol, person who thinks that because someone is in a particular country they are a citizen of it...

so all those mexicans in the US are US citizens then, eh?

prove it.

quiet you filthy Russian stooge

we're going to kill putin, and assfuck you with sanctions in 2020.

not much to lol about there.

unless you are a sociopath...

Consider whipping.

If you shoplift, you might be looking at a thirty-day jail sentence or a $500 fine. That seems like nothing, but it's actually fucking huge. Being sucked out of life for a month means that you lose your job, lose your apartment, and so on. A $500 fine is your rent down the drain. But these are punishments that society now considers to be "humane." The alternative, the "cruel" option, is to get tied to a post and take a dozen strikes from a cane. Your back gets a little cut up, but you can still work and function in society. You don't lose your job or your home. And, as a bonus, you're made a ready example of- don't steal, or you get to get lit up as well.

Torture is really just the logical extension of that. I don't advocate livestreamed torture of serial murderers or child rapists, but knowing that that's the kind of punishment that such "people" earn themselves is hardly a bad thing in my mind.

sounds good to me - I am in France, but not French...

humanity's a cancer. filth. a tumor in the universe.

and yet you praise it like as if it were divine..

There ya go buddy

Did you copy paste that from that antifa Tumblr page you have on homepage?

J/K I Know that isnt from an antifa source
>Wouldve had a call for assassination if it was