Think you boys could beat me in a fight? :P

think you boys could beat me in a fight? :P

Yep. Easy.

100%

Mate, I took a fuckin walk outside me fuckin caravan earlier and got barely ten fuckin steps before me fat arse started wheezin an shit, just fuckin looking at your mongoloid face is wearing down me ability to live, fuck me, be surprised if I'm not fuckin dead tonight from a heart attack from clickin on your narby head ey

Is this a joke ofc

Id give u the sausage smackdown

i'd beat you all the way to kitchen.

Fat at 100kg. Dead lifting 160kg+. think i could take ya

Yes easy, you know its proven an untrained male can still beat a female fighter who has been training for like 3 years.

Bro I need advice.

I've always been terrified of deads since I had a gnarly back injury long ago, the docs say I'm 100% but still was too mich of a pussy to do em. Could you explain to me proper form real quick? Just how to execute

no need to be rude you guys

Yeah OP. I'm not the type of guy that gives the other person a chance to fuck me up.

Any fight is a war

Who is she aupposed to be faggot? mma chick?

Post tits & time stamp and then we'll talk about fighting

still here annon?

Could fly kick you in the head

Yes, but I fight dirty. And I had 5 sisters growing up so I'm basically immune to cock-shots.

Damn yer ugly now imagine what yer stupid ass is gonna look like after you get a few slaps to the head by real fighters ..... some woman are just to fuckin stupid for real and yes im quite sure even my sister could whoop yer ass and thats without even trying yer not the only crazy bitch out there thats into mma fucktard

Ok annon in case you come back. My advice is start with the bar with 10-20 on each. Hands by your calves back straight and push through your heals. i do 12 10 8. IF you feel you can lift more increase the weight by 5-10 each side

go to /fit/ my dude they will help

haters gonna hate.

Untrained guys can easily take out trained females.. I'd easily take you to the ground and give you a naked rear mounting,then a good pound

/fit/ are cunts. just talk to people at the gym

bye haters