ITT: We post positive facts about ourselves

ITT: We post positive facts about ourselves.
>Today I smell fucking nice.

I am an healthy white young middle class male

I am an healthy white young upper class male

I don't have anything positive to say about myself, I'm just a useless waste of space.

>I have all my limbs attached
>I am a healthy, white, middle class female

in the past year my drum / guitar skills have vastly surpassed my goal, and I feel confident doing impromptu solos and jams at open mic events

and if you didn't go to college, that's a perfect recipe for a trump voter

I just took a huge dump and I'm now without 3 lbs of pure shit.

sir for validity in this world is not a self applied positive attribute, but that you are part of this hodge podge without choice, existing, even if you don't like yourself. you my friend, are valid.

>female
>thinks that's a positive
>doesn't realise boys are best girls are whack

No I'm in college eventhough I could live my life off of my parents earnings if they only let me. Still voted Trump though.

girls rule, boys drool

>I could live my life off of my parents earnings if they only let me.

I think most people could.

I only have one dead body to remove today. After successfully consuming the other one - and it was gay! go ME!

I am a healthy, 37 yo white male with my own successful company and my own little family.

>i haven't raped a little girl yet

It turns out I probably don't have herpes!

You're nearly dead, that's not a positive bro

Today I am fucking baked.

I've completed all college assignments that are due in today. Now I'm gonna roll myself a joint and let the good times roll.

im hot as fuck not gonna lie

I wish I was that lucky. It's a bitch. Took to abstinence from then on to not fuck someone's life up like they fucked mine up.

legend

I masturbated to orgasm because I love myself.

I am happily married to an amazing woman who has been my best friend for twenty years.

I only jack off on fridays......is that good?

when you do, film it

Slowly moving up in my career, starting a work out routine today to lose about 40lbs of self loathing, my beard is awesome and i feel great.

I'm healthy person and for only being a welder for a year and a half I'm decent at it.

I'm ready for the new Crusades

Does it not worry you that you've got yourself so emotionally invested with a human being? No matter how amazing a relationship or feeling is, it doesn't change just how fragile humans are by nature. Your wife could be killed in a number of different ways before today is over or she could decide she no longer loves you. The other (certain) option is that one day she will cease to exist. Seems frightening to me that you put all your emotional eggs in one basket - a basket that is (and one day will) be trampled on like a cheap rug.

I am superior to anyone in this thread in every aspect of life.

>Today I smell fucking nice.
Good for you, OP.

The pain I thought I felt in my kidney seems to have gone away after I took a shit, so I might not pee out any stones today :)

I peed out stones the other day. Try fapping immediately after.

>feelsgoodman.jpg

That's an opinion fucktard

I took a fantastic dump this morning

Newfag

You genuinely sound like you may have Aspergers. Since this is a positive thread, at least that means you probably have a photographic memory and a flair for maths. :)

i'm a god damn badass

I read 5 books in the last 30 days.

It's a trait of Aspergers to state that everyone eventually dies and/or leaves?

I ass raped Barron Trumps boi pussi over the weekend

You wish

I went from stacking shelves in a convenience store at 21 to making over $150k per year by the age of 30.

Bought my dream car, a Porsche 911. Got bored of it and sold it. Now I'm actually not sure what to do with the rest of my life.