ITT: Things US Americans are too stupid to understand

ITT: Things US Americans are too stupid to understand

Other urls found in this thread:

slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/jurisprudence/2017/01/court_rulings_couldn_t_protect_everyone_detained_because_of_trump_s_immigration.html
slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2017/01/29/in_apparent_shift_priebus_insists_immigration_ban_doesn_t_block_green_card.html
youtube.com/watch?v=OmZOZjHjT5E&spfreload=10
youtube.com/watch?v=dg6rd5LhztI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoophilia_and_the_law_in_the_United_States
rationalwiki.org/wiki/Backfire_effect)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She was banned for animal molesting

it's not animal molesting when a girl offers her ass to dog and the dog voluntarily accepts. also, girls have the right to do what they want with their own bodies without getting slut shamed or banned from entering america

roasties should be banned to

>girls have the right to do what they want with their own bodies without getting slut shamed or banned from entering america
Do they? More importantly should they?

>potential terrorist in disguise
>terrorist

Fixed it for you there, Mr Europoor

faggot.

Europoor, mfw this is a joke. hello america, your protective governement make you loose the world supremacy, and you are entering in the pantheon of shit-tier country

Great job showing how superior you are, mocking and purposefully misrepresenting us foreigners for your amusement. It's a two way street, you know.

>Iranian woman lives and works in US
>Trump stops immigration of none US citizens
>She wasn't a citizen

Whats the problem?

If you fuck animals you should not only be banned but be euthanized.

>loose the world supremacy,
>loose

Check your speciesist priviledge.

How dare you assume my species

Iranian woman studying for PhD in the us.

Leaves the US for some fucking reason. Can't come back.

The US is better off because this moron failed her IQ test.

My parents moved to this country from some third world shithole to give themselves a better life. Once they got here and got a green card they got jobs, paid their taxes and fucking stayed here. Because they were committed to this country.

>My parents moved to this country from some third world shithole to give themselves a better life. Once they got here and got a green card they got jobs, paid their taxes and fucking stayed here. Because they were committed to this country.

You and your parents are real Americans, son. Dog bless.

But it does [apply to citizens]
>slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/jurisprudence/2017/01/court_rulings_couldn_t_protect_everyone_detained_because_of_trump_s_immigration.html
Or it doesn't
>slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2017/01/29/in_apparent_shift_priebus_insists_immigration_ban_doesn_t_block_green_card.html

I reckon you're about 50 years away from Idiocracy being realized.

Iran isn't a third world shit hole

So people can't travel to other countries for holiday/visit family now? Who are y ou to tell them where they can go?

Idiotocracy is the wrong movie to reference for your purpose
>youtube.com/watch?v=OmZOZjHjT5E&spfreload=10

>life ruined because of a temporary visa issue
Maybe get real and deal with it

>he thinks we care that his nigger/spic/mudslime/gook parents paid a pittance of tax
you should leave to

People can go wherever they want, if visiting their olive grove is more important for them than staying in the united states... then we know where their where their allegiance lies.

and dont want them back.

i see no problems here.

>Leaves the US for some fucking reason.
To go on a Holiday? Go get some sun Chang.

People who talk about rights that aren't real sound like children

Sure, if you yourself maintained your intelligence it would be great, but to join the sleeping masses and let the world die it would be much less of a utopia in my mind. Great video however, thank you for the opinional view

High taxes are a good thing.

Trigger me timbers matey

Beastiality is banned in all states of america, inronically that is something you are too stupid to understand

Everyone talks shit about merica, but as soon as they cant get in they throw a fit.

youtube.com/watch?v=dg6rd5LhztI

lol what the fuck are you on about?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoophilia_and_the_law_in_the_United_States

how do I know it's not her under all them curtains an shit

Pfffffft This picture just makes me chuckle. The endgame of gun control is removal of all privately owned guns. Background checks are the only non bullshit form and the current situation is where its best.

LEL

This is a good family. They understood their risks. Glad they're here until the US.

If muslims would take care of their terrorists, they wouldn't be in this situation.

>female
>terrorist

There has NEVER been a terrorist attack in north america by a female mudslime you fucking retard, it's only the men that are radicalized faggots

>Cracked
Neck yourself you underaged newfag

Fixed it for (You)

>potential terrorist in disguise
>terrorist
Made-up stories and emotive pictures cause hysteria in the brain-dead.

"Every person I see with a gun or knife is a potential killer"
"Every time I walk outside in a thunderstorm I have the potential to get struck by lightning"
"Every time I exercise I have the potential for a heart attack"
"Every time I go to out of my mom's basement I have the potential to be rejected"

SEND THEM BACK

>Everyone should do whatever they want without consequences
>I'm never culpable for my actions.

Your high school view of the world is so right.

>If muslims would take care of their terrorists, they wouldn't be in this situation.
This.

We're already there. But not because of Trump.

I'll never understand rainbow flags at a muslim support rally.

>shitskindected

not so sure thats true... lots of countries have gun control (limiting type, capacity, etc of firearm + background checks) and have left it at that...

>"my utopia is your utopia"

Is going for a holiday some kind of an offence?

Yes why ever leave the country? WHy travel to anywhere but Disney?

Apparently

I think your missing the point

Holler at your boy Rob Lowe

Are...are you being sarcastic?

Americans manipulated by politics are incapable of holding more than three points in their mind simultaneously that do not coincide with their preconceptions. When faced with factual contradictory information, they embody living proof of the Backfire Effect (rationalwiki.org/wiki/Backfire_effect) and cognitive dissonance. They willingly surrender the original thought and individual identity their forefathers fought for in order to conform to the 'greater cause' filled with false dichotomies, inherited social biases, gross oversimplifications and generalizations, excessive group-think and emotive propaganda like every other commie republic trapped in an endless thought loop of acute nigger syndrome as their entire world revolves around libtard vs. republicuck.

Of course they will see all X as Y and do not see the Xs that contribute more to the first world than they do because someone planted fear in their minds.

no. in Scandinavia, it's illegal for men to fuck their animals, but it's legal for women to GET FUCKED by animals

/thread

This is unbelievably sad for political America.