Good m-morning Sup Forums! Ask a p-psychologist anything!

Good m-morning Sup Forums! Ask a p-psychologist anything!

I'm here for you, so don't suffer in silence, okay?

Other urls found in this thread:

repl.it/languages/scheme
anekiho.me/chat2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hi

Why didn't you become a real doctor?

NO SLEEP

redblue

Till Christmas!

Morning What is you opinion on Dr. Viktor frankl?

S-same reason anyone doesn't, I s-suppose.

*waves* H-hello dear, how are y-you today?

Sleep is f-for the weak or those n-not in residency!

TIL BROOKLYN!!

I r-respect his neurological work f-far more than his psychological.

H-Haha....

Why do I have a really weird fetish that seems to have no influence on how it came to be whatsoever?

You're cruisin' for a huggin', little lady

What

Oh n-no!

B-because that is literally exactly h-how fetishes form.

>B-because that is literally exactly h-how fetishes form.

I have a fetish for your legs and feet Alice, please keep showing them off.

I love your threads without your feet too.

J-just watch my leggy streams then and enjoy t-the bonus Nano.

Good morning, Alice. I hope your day is as lovely as you.

Why do i not feel inspiration for anything in my life?
I feel empty inside, and really just keep on living because i don't want to hurt my family.
I have a decent job, i had sex, but nothing matters to me, it all feels meaningless.
I want to learn to be a programmer but i give it up as soon as i try to read something about it, same with videos, i just space out and i can't do shit.
Any tips?

*gently wraps her arms around you and squeezes, resting her head against your back* S-silly Anonymous. You'll m-make me blush.

You heard me.

>B-because that is literally exactly h-how fetishes form.
No, fetishes tend to have something that influenced them. For example, inflationfags usually got their fetish from seeing inflation in cartoons when they were kids.

If the person is silent in psychology how can you stutter on it?

*huggu squish!*

H-have you been to a doctor? That sounds like a focus issue, n-not a motivation or inspiration issue.

No, large scale meta analysis has shown it is effectively random. Only smaller sample sizes (which have biasing errors) tend to show such effects.

T-though it isn't out of the question, and more research is needed.

V-very carefully

*smiles and squeezes back happy to of made you smile* that's the goal! Well, actually, the goal is for you to have a good day, so let's hope that happens!

If it w-were so easy

Was that some kind of doggo noise? Nano, you aren't supposed to be using the computer!

I'm sorry. "P" not person

I'll keep in mind what you say, i'm getting health insurance back in february so i'll contact a doctor.
Thank you for your opinion.

L-like I said, v-very carefully

That sounds like my cat when she tries to get dirt off her paws with the bathwater but slips on the edge of the tub like a fucking dipass

OFF BY ONE

N-no problem dear, adderall m-may be very helpful to you.

Let me make another suggestion though: divide what you want to do into tiny, bite sized pieces that you can do at any time easily.

For example, here is a Scheme interpreter: repl.it/languages/scheme

Scheme is a very small functional LISP; learning it should be very easy, especially as you can run it in a browser at any time!

Dedicate maybe 20-30 minutes a day to putting in random stuff, seeing what works, following tutorials, etc etc.

It should be easier to digest that way

Oh y-yeah, I'm all about t-those positive vibes

*giggles*

Every night, I ask myself the same question: What is it that I want? Every night, it's the same answer: I don't want to wake up tomorrow.

Why won't it stop?

*Leafy voice*

Your morning seems to be going at least okay, Ms. Smilesalot!

I wish you could be my doctor instead.
Thank you for this, we need more people like you.

H-have you been to a doctor? That s-sounds like intense anhedonia, which n-needs prompt treatment.

It's an easy m-morning. They won't all b-be like this, so w-we should enjoy them while we can.

S-silly. I don't have the credentials for that

It's good to know you at least get them, though
What are you breakfasting? Also, tea or coffee?

I'm s-still in the shower, though m-my water has run cold....

Should probably eat something before you have to go, brodude!

I was taken to a psychiatrist last year and was diagnosed with acute psychosis. I recently have been seeing holes everywhere. I don't know what to do.

G-go to a doctor; that c-could be a sign of anything f-from another acute psychosis t-to lesions in c-certain parts of your brain.

B-but the shower just got warm again!

Im pretty sure god left me unfinished. I want to kill myself so i can go and have a nice long discussion about why the fuck i've been in constant pain for the past five years. Society has deemed me crazy. But they're the nutjobs right?

Goodness, you need a maid...

. . . *smug look goes here*

explain? I think I have psychosis but it may just be extreme anxiety and stress ..

*Leafy voice* puh puh puh play that shit!

Hi colleague, why did you go clinical and not the research master race?

T-tell me more about your pain. As a pain patient myself, I c-can certainly understand years and agony. Is it physical, mental, emotional?

T-the two are unrelated and h-hard to confuse, s-so....

I'll have to vocaroo that later on today

I think Sakyua is sleeping!

Why are you typing like a stuttering dipshit? You realize this isn't some obscure ass anime, right? It's an image board. If anyone is taking this thread seriously, they should fuck off and get actual help.

S-so I didn't waste my life w-when I could be doing so much more good as a computationalist

Last year, I believed my room was haunted and started hallucinating a lot. I had a lot of difficulty interacting with other people (more than usual, that is) and often got very paranoid. Psychiatrist first thought it was anxiety and stress, but then after some tests, I was diagnosed with psychosis.

I cannot go to the doctor...

I'm the only maid this community needs

n e w f i e g

I'd listen to that

W-why can you not go t-to a doctor?

I don't think that's true~

Hi mate, life is meaningless so you can make up whatever reason feels good for you as it only needs to matter to you to give your life meaning.
Do the things that make you happy long term as much as you can, live the way you think is right.
Glhf

I smell a slime...

Because that'd solve the issue

I dont know if youre from the same thread months ago or if you'll even remember me but...

I was the guy asking for advice on my relationship at the time. I neglected my girlfriend for months, she cheated on me, we split up then got together, and I had issues where I felt like an idiot being with someone who fucked around.
You suggested that I give it another try because we were both idiots and didnt handle our situation properly.

We did, now we're married and about to have our first son.
If it was you, you gave me a piece of mind and really helped with an outside perspective so now Id like to bother you for another therapeutic round.

I seem to have anxiety when it comes to work and I dont know why it's so strong. I dread going to work 80 hours and not be with my family instead. It's not just working because Im willing to work hard, I just want to work for myself instead but Im incredibly lazy, not that smart, and cant stay motivated long enough to make anything happen.

What's my deal? Why am I so useless? I quit my previous job because of this, have been unemployed now for a month, have a kid and mortgage to pay, but not wanting to do anything.
It's infuriating because I can see that I am dragging us down and it feels horrible knowing Im such a failure.

Why can't I do anything? Why am I getting in the way of myself?

Thank you in advance for your wisdom.

I don't trust doctors. Last time I went to the doctor in my school, he had examined my testes, so it's a bit awkward. I could go to the counselor, but she's a woman so...

can you prescribe drugs or is this a roleplay thread?

....and....isn't...that...what...you...w-want?

Why the fuck do people d-do t-this r-retarded s-s-s-hit? Why type out a stutter?

also checked

Should i eat da pUss if it may have had dick in it?

I was implying that there are people who won't seek professional help because it'd deal with the issue
It's splooky, not the nodoctor guy

*smiles* I'm h-happy to have helped dear.

My question is why the hell are you working 80 hours a week? That doesn't sound useless at all! I used to work that hard, and boy, it is tiring as heck!

D-don't they offer any jobs that are a normal 40 hours? I'm n-not so sure if this is laziness or getting in your own way, or if t-that is just a ton of time spent on s-something you don't really care about.

A p-psychologist can never prescribe drugs d-dear.

H-he probably did that to make sure you didn't have cancer, dear.

T-thanks for the check!

Sure.

Fair.

Keep it up, I'll enjoy my research on which your advice is based

Im sorry, I meant to say two weeks. Im on the phone so I have it fill in the blanks instead of typing it all out.

What's up with all the bbc and cuckolding content on here lately?

I can understand young men (the big demo on this board) naturally feeling possessive and jealous towards women due to inexperience, low confidence levels and the fear of being heartbroken, but it feels like it's reached a fever pitch.

I JUST WANT TO FUCKING DIE IN MY SLEEP IS THAT SO MUCH TO ASK

NTR is a poison

Can you show me how to kiss girls, Alice? I don't wanna be embarrassed.

well I experience paranoia sometimes and I sometimes smell things im pretty sure aren't there
besides that I just have intense hppd which is considered an acute form of psychosis ? you tell me haha what do you wanna know?
I took meth magic mushrooms and ketamine together once and did loads of nitrous and weed too and my perception hasn't been the same since

As long as y-you enjoy it dear

Stop typing out your stutters faggot. It isn't funny and it doesn't add a personal touch, it just makes you look fucking braindead.

HPPD is usually c-caused by hallucinogen usage.
Such usage of drugs also c-causes....well.....paranoia and hallucinations, including smell.

S-so it seems you did this all to yourself, Anonymous.

I'm d-doing it and y-you can't stop me!

For reals.

I find it disgusting how much guys fixate on it around here.

Its Alice! Great!

Now i have a reason to not be completely miserable today!

S-so click the little X in the upper right hand corner and c-close your window.

Because all I'm hearing is "Stop liking what I don't like!", and that's n-not healthy.

Eek! A s-spooky skeleton!

When do you go to work today, Alice?

If you played the old Monster Hunter games you probably wouldn't use a picture of a yian kut ku so lightly.

That's Sup Forums for you

In about t-ten minutes!
So if anyone h-has any last minute questions, n-now is the time to speak!

Oh I w-would. don't you t-think otherwise!

yeah I have extensively abused magic mushrooms but it was only that one trip that left me with debilitating anxiety.. how do you diagnose psychosis? what are the prerequisites for a psychotic disorder to be diagnosed formally?

I've noticed that when I take picamilon that my bashful bladder syndrome disappears. Is this a know effect? Picamilon is no longer a legal supplement in the US, but is probably available via the Internet.

Oh, and s-since I'm leaving soon, for anyone w-who wants to contact me:

Email: [email protected]
Steam: Aneki Margatroid
Chat: anekiho.me/chat2
Twitch: celtyplays

S-so feel free to contact me if you h-have anything else you'd like to talk about

Thank you bud, i'll keep it in mind.

I think young men constantly worrying about their partners being unfaithful to the point of obsession is much more unhealthy than my revulsion of it, and your handwaving of the subject is absolutely disgusting.

That is such a stupidly simple solution that I dont know why I havent done that.

Goddamn it.

What about me personally? Is there anything I can do to help me be more disciplined?

I heard acting like someone you want to be, like an idol or someone you look up to, is something to try out but I feel like that could backfire somehow. Like I would end up trying to hard to mold myself to be what I want to be and in the process become someone else that my wife and son wont like.

I love making people laugh, my wife especially, and I wish I could just take life less seriously, but that's just an adult daydreaming like a kid.
I dont know, I guess Im just ranting at this point.

I will take your suggestion and try the part time gig to work my way up.
Thank you again for your help. Ill be keeping an eye out for your sessions in the future.
My son is due sometime in late april or early may so if youre around then Ill pop in a pic to share.

Mfw i was hoping for a daughter to call her Alice.

Anyway, take care. Until next time.

Hmm, what if Goldfish decided to stream Monster Hunter Freedom Unite? Could that be a possibility?

which way is weast

....t-there is no such thing as "psychotic disorder". Psychosis is a symptom, not a disorder.

There is a range of disorders that include psychosis, like schizophrenia, but those are psychotic disorders, not psychosis disorders.

As well, y-you need to talk to a doctor about that.

>picamilon
I w-would not take that.

Y-your thoughts have no founding in actual research.

n-no.

I am an 18 old sociopath, is there any treatments for my anti social behaviour?

W-what I would do, if I were you?

Scheduling. Scheduling. Scheduling.

Use google calenders or something to set up a huge schedule of things you want to do, when you are going to do them, etc etc. Divide and refine each task until it is as small as possible, schedule each chunk, then FOLLOW THE SCHEDULE!

That's the way to be disciplined dear; force yourself to do things on time and it will become easy in about ten weeks

leaked face pic