Should I watch this to understand the meme? What movie is it anyway?

Should I watch this to understand the meme? What movie is it anyway?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lf3Kyv_iaNs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's a fine action flick.

What movie is this?

It's True Lies retards.

You couldn't just look up "Arnold Schwarzenegger and Jamie Lee Curtis"?

who

Imagine being Arnold in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Jamie Curtis, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Arnold and not only sit in that chair while Jamie Lee Curtis flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, JAMIE LEE CURTIS LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Austria. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Arnold. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

Kys faggot

*BRRRRAAAAWWWWPPPPPPPPP*

Ahem, excuse me fellow patricians

Now, back to my regularly scheduled kino

True lies.

It was back when your movie could still have fanatical Muslim terrorists as the villains and still get produced.

London has Fallen got produced, though. And it has fanatical muslim terrorists.

Four Lions has fanatical Muslim terrorists as the protagonists and that got produced

No indie films please.

I was watching this fucking movie with my little brother and all of the sudden this fucking shit appears. Cmon man why a thong?

ah so that's why salon and co freaked out over it

So you're cool with him watching people getting shot, but a bra and panties is too much?

Were you worried he'd get a boner and you'd get aroused?

>YOU'RE FIRED

What did he mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=lf3Kyv_iaNs

It just has butthurt sandniggers, nobody is jihading in the name of Islam. And many hate on it because it's racist.

Aw it doesn't have the part where Arnie shows up with the jet. The look on the villian's face is pricless

Do people really think it looks that bad? She's a top tier milf these days...

her face leaves a lot to be desired, but her body was definitely decent back then.

doesn't stop the copypasta from being funny, though

Didn't Jim Cameron say he regretted making this movie after 9/11?

>just has butthurt sandniggers

They literally called them fanatical terrorists.

>many hate on it

Not exactly the same as 'not produced'.

But they aren't Muslim, that's my point. Nobody Alahu ackbars the entire movie.

Nobody does that in True Lies, either.

People ask questions online not because they don't know how to Google, but because they're lonely and want to interact with someone

I really don't get this meme. She has a fucking fantastic body.

Indeed. It's the David Bowie face that creeps me out but the rest of her looks fantastic.

How was it racist? I thought it was realistic.

They do, though. Somebody says "Allu ak bar" at least five times in True Lies.

Awesome boobies in "Trading Places"

That reminds me of that one scene in 24 where Jack Bauer kicks a suicide bomber out of a moving train mid-Allah Akh- and the guy explodes outside of the train.

Damn those were some good times. Imagine, just a couple of years ago it was still okay to laugh at lunatics.

Arnie Top 5, no order:

- Last Action Hero
- True Lies
- Predator
- Commando
- Conan

HM: Terminator.

>HM: Terminator

Ving Rhames Alahu ackbars in Con Air.

I've watched that movie so many times and only noticed it for the first time yesterday

It's not a bait, brother.

I kek'd

Mine's close. Except True Lies isn't in (put terminator instead) and my HM is Running Man.