If i did awful things as a child but stopped at around age 14 but still think about it alot am i savable...

if i did awful things as a child but stopped at around age 14 but still think about it alot am i savable? is redemption possible

did you fuck your mum?

What kind if awful things

what did you do ?

Depends how awful was it

lots of violence, some sexually related. damages of property all that jazz more but you get the idea

be specific

Give specifics we cant help if you dont tell us exactly

bullied alot burnt things sodomized a couple classsmates with sticks. beat them. some sexualy acts, but i was like 10 so it doesnt count

stole heaps.a kid killed himself dont know if it was because me. hurt some animals

Long story short... yes
But you gotta move on dude, don't dwell

Kek

it counts

You gonna live the rest of your life in depression and burn in hell nigger

its all good op, they couldn't hack it. natural selection right.

its whatever dude i sold drugs to a guy who stayed up on a bender and ran over an old lady when i was younger.

just have to go to confession user and your in the clear.
but no doesnt make you a bad person if you want to feel ok again, give some money to charity or work in a soup kitchen or something to clear your conscience.

dont listen to this guy he is a sinner like you, he cant help you.

can you? hes right people do whatever

you need jesus

God is a fairy tale stop worrying about that shit bro you are all in the clear

another sinner dont trust this guy he is the devil

lmao it counts

this man is godly and can be trusted

this is the 21st century moron educate yourself.
the devil was created by the catholic church to keep the peasantry in line

repent sinner

Think for yourself instead of following traditions moron

god loves you, repent sinner

please get it through your thick skull that we are nothing more than evolved apes with a large amount of imagination.. once you are at that point its easy to realize why someone could benefit from creating a large sky man that can read your thoughts..

What has been your reasons to start with all this? Im kinnda sure U have faced trauma and Violence as a Kid and U need someone neutral and friendly willing Person to talk about this stuff, also about what U did as a Kid.
U were very young as U did that and U are obviously not punishable for this. Ur questions should be, how to release and recover fromm this and U need to seek some kinda help to archieve this. Good luck!

>sodomized a couple classsmates with stick
kek