Sup Forums, what's a sexual fantasy of yours that will most likely never happen?

Sup Forums, what's a sexual fantasy of yours that will most likely never happen?

I'll start:
I wish a cute ghost girl like pic related would appear during sleep paralysis and she starts to reverse rape me, french kissing me with her long tongue while she rides my cock

what about you, Sup Forums?

Cringe thread, starring OP.

I want to have a daughter and have sex with her. But I'm a worthless loser so that'll never happen.

Basically, you're so Beta, you want a dead girl's ghost to initiate sex, because you freeze around girls.

Cringe beyond Cringe.

share your fantasies already, anons

I've already fulfilled my fantasies with women and men, because they're actually realistic and doable. You, on the other hand, well...

I wanna rape that

>reverse rape

The autism is off the charts with this one

I could get my gf to cosplay as a ghost girl and do what I said during midnight, that'd be hot as shit.
also stop samefagging

Want to try again stupid. Not same fagging

>I could get my gf to cosplay as a ghost girl and do what I said during midnight, that'd be hot as shit.

She might leave you after such a request.

>also stop samefagging

An assumption without proof is just that, an assumption. Someone else screencap to prove me right cuz idc

Hunt monstergirls and fuck them.

>Someone else screencap

I already did

My sexual fantasy is if during sleep paralysis a cute ghost like your pic related would appear and she starts trying to have sex but I refuse and I force myself out of my sleep paralysis and give her 3 boiled eggs.

>reverse rape

She's going to what? Forcibly NOT rape you?

>reverse rape

Wtf is reverse rape? There is just fucking rape. That's some nigger tier shit right there.

girl rapes boy

That's rape you fucking moron.

Wow those sjw and feminazi got you all kinds of fucked in the head. It's rape. I don't know where you come up with this reverse rape bullshit

Well first of all sex at all - none that i'd pay for.

But if i can be more specific i'd love to violently fuck right before going into battle knowing there's a good chance we'll not make it out alive. I have a thing for female soldiers.

I didn't, it's just the tag that is usually used in hentai when the girl rapes the dude, I'm fucking aware it's just rape

>reverse rape

This is where you rape your self?

>women and men
>actually realistic
anons dreams so vivid, almost reality.

i just want to lick my so's armpit when we have sex but she won't let me

I've always wanted to be bound and gagged then gangbanged by 5 or 6 trannies.

Will she let you eat her ass?

Having Sex.

Demon sex

But losers get children, don't worry beta man..

My fantasy would be to be rich, buy cats, dogs, and a plane, then throw them down while yelling "be careful, it's raining cats and dogs !

>what's a sexual fantasy of yours
>My fantasy would be to be rich, buy cats, dogs, and a plane, then throw them down

hard to accomplish. if you do it, you want to, so where is rape ?

Um.

I want to do a blood transfusion to a hot girl in both of our arms while having sex with her.

I have no idea where this fantasy came from.

That's a weak fantasy. Check.

I want my wife to be a cuckquean

mine is
feelsgoodmain.jpg

I would like to make sweet tender love to Joan of Arc before she died. Cuddling, hand holding, whisper sweet stuff, you know the real diry shit.

This

Fuck yes! This will never hapoen with me because im -O and i dont get along with -O grils

I have too many to even know where to start so here is a simple one a hord of zombie girls desperate to breed with me.
>Lol reverse necrophilia

Kidnapped by monster, futuristic amazon or alien girls, sex slave/labrat, weird abuse and surgeries that turn into a lover like relationship with each of them...they grow attached to me and feel bad about the past abuse and pamper me like some kind of high value pet and lots of rough sex.

>Cute
>Like pic related
Choose one

Having sex