Sauce plox

hdwetting.com
mikki

0/0=10/10

Thanks user

0/0=0
10/10=1
Dumbass math

0/0 is undefined in math you fucking retard. You can't say it equals anything. The closest thing to being right is to say that it equals infinity, but that is still very, very wrong.

Eh, these are 1-2/10 maybe.

There's a little something to grab, and the nipples are pretty normal.

agreed. i'm just trying to rustle some fanboy jimmies. Them shits are hag titties.

Omg finally someone says something about this. Most disappointing tits ever.

Are you stupid? Close to infinity? Its undefined for a reason, there is nothing to divide, and you are dividing by nothing... fucking inbreed...

The tits aren't too bad

i need to see those from the front to make any sort of judgement

Homer

-10^10^10^10 / 10

>tfw breast cancer is not a deal killer

i really dont see what the problem is. tits are tits man. they gon sag with age. what the fuck are you gonna do with them anyway? most of us here are gonna look horrible as fuck too when were old. all the stomach, side lard, saggy square ass and testicles to our knees. who gives a fuck nigga

Dems some 10/10 titties, would suck on.

This. Retards with standards that are way too high. They'd 100% take any titties they could get, guaranteed.

oh god, i spaced out for an hour, I think that stare triggered some leftover hallucin in my forward cortex..

SHROOM FAT CHICK

Is she potato?

Tits are always hot if you are attracted to the woman that has them

Girl I played strip poker with

the fuck is wrong with you fucking fag

her face makes up for it

those are at least 6/10

wtf those are amazing tits

Poor girl is flat as a pancake.

lol

Those are like large Cs man. Have you ever touched a girl?

I don't fuck chicks with saggy A cups.

Nigga those are some pretty nice tits, fuck you

+1

You can't divide by 0, idiot.

clearly a virgin

There's more nice tits in this thread than in a "post your gf" thread.

Melted pancakes
>diamonds

5/10

That's suckable
Fuck off

Isn't 0/0 the equivalent to 10/10 since they are both the same numbers? It should be 0/10.

0/0 implies that you have no standards and fine all tits to be equal.

wait is this Tabby ? I thought I had seen some nice tits on her. She's getting old already

Also stop dividing by 0

Moar now ffs

Yep that's her, she gave an excuse that she stopped taking the pill and her tits deflated. In reality she stopped stuffing her bra

0/0 IS NOT the same as 10/10 because the former is an "undefined" error, you illiterate fag. Rating something 0/0 doesn't even make sense

>her

"Get a load of these minerals"